Heads Up re Tracey on LKL

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Deja Nu, Aug 18, 2006.

1. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

According to tonight's announcement on LKL, Michael Tracey is scheduled to be on LKL Monday night WITH LIN WOOD, to be interviewed by Larry King. Be sure to watch and record!

2. tylin

tylin Banned

Thanks for the heads up. I'll watch it if I can stomach it.

3. VP

VP Member

ha

the guide says zoologist Jack Hanna - either way it's monkeys hehe

4. VP

VP Member

Just in :)

Lin Wood will be a guest on Larry King on Monday night.

5. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Oh good, then we get the cute monkeys first!

RR

6. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Or the horse's a$$, take your pick!

7. Thor

Thor Active Member

I heard this tonight. I was in the other room, moaning about hearing that Limp Wood would be on, then they said Bucky would be on as well, and I groaned even louder saying "oh no, oh no" over & over. Mr. Thor started calling out (from the other room), what? what?

All we need is Lizard Tongue to round out the Three Stooges.

8. tylin

tylin Banned

Ya got that right. :winko:

9. VP

VP Member

:booty: a horse is a horse is a horse of course ...

10. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Thor, Moe Larry and Curly deserve better than to be compared to them!

11. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

I don't think I'm up for Lin Wood and Tracey's lies, all on one show, together at last.

What's Tracey going to say, anyhow? He's stated unequivocally he won't talk about the emails.

Are those the same emails that have ended up in the press?

I guess he could trot out his long list of perps highlighted on his many shows, and compare and contrast....

Or maybe he could show us the evidence of how they all constituted the foreign faction of child sex ring perps, with Fleet White leading the way.

Or maybe he'd like to clear up how that "critical evidence" isn't online or in books or articles or Smit's PowerPoint that everyone in the RST and three networks has access to view....

So many questions I hope Tracey will answer.

Unless he's just going on to say he won't answer questions.

That seems to be the RST time-worn pattern: no chips falling where they may for them, just obfuscation, more mystery, more innuendo, and more "we can't share that information."

I am actually PRAYING they charge Karr with this murder and try him, or even bargain with him and he goes to prison for it.

Why? Because we can at long last see the case file, and nobody will be hiding any evidence anymore...will they?

12. You know Larry King's going to go on and on about the emails... like they're evidence. The emails prove nothing other than that Karr's a molestor. So far, nothing in the emails indicates he was the real killer but the media takes it as gospel.

Yeah, he's a creep, therefore he must be the killer... blah. I'm sick of it. Obviously, Wood and Tracey are going to throw this guy under the bus, so much for "not jumping to conclusions" and "respecting the justice system"...

We'd better be praying that the DNA isn't "accidentally" contaminated or tampered with...

13. Niner

Niner Active Member

how about this... :monkey:

what is this I'm hearing this morning... that Patsy agreed to meet with the man who claimed to be Jonbenet's killer to help investigators (in May). But Patsy dies in June before the meeting took place?? Excuse me?? If you are the mother of a dead child, would you NOT schedule that meeting RIGHT AWAY???!!! :wtf:

14. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Or maybe mention it to your HUSBAND?

15. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

I can't stomach Larry King. Larry King with Tracey and Lin Wood will just be too much for me to listen to without ripping my eyeballs out, so I'll just read the bits and pieces tomorrow (not even sure I can read it)

:sick:

16. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

If LKL is having Woody and Tracey on tv Monday he ought to go ahead and invite Haddon and Lacy.

Heck let's have the whole Ram Scam Team present....they are such good buddies anyway.

LKL don't be a puss ask some HARD questions for a change.

17. RiverRat

30 minutes to go before the Dog and Pony Show!

18. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

I can't stomach Larry King either. He's senile.

19. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

I don't think I can stomach Tracey! Ugh!

Instead of watching I might check out the threads....

20. RiverRat

You are gonna wanna watch -
    RR

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice