Is Tracey Author of "Patricia Letters"?

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by YumYum012, Aug 19, 2006.

1. YumYum012

YumYum012 Member

I've been thinking that Susan Stine was the likely author of the Patricia Letters. Now I see Tracey as a VERY strong possibility.

I'd love to have experts compare Tracey's emails to Karr with the Patricia Letters. Furthermore, I'd like to see some of Tracey's handwriting analyzed and compared to the ransom note.

There is something very, VERY wrong with Tracey. In fact, Tracey AND Stine are very wrong. Could they have been involved in the sexual abuse of JonBenet? Mind you, I am NOT saying that they were involved in the actual murder. But if either, or BOTH were involved in the ongoing abuse of JonBenet, then their sleazy involvement in this case begins to make some sense.

Was Tracey one of the people using the shared "Jameson hat" back in the early days? Did Tracey have an accident on the Autobahn? The term "sex glove" is NOT a Sue Bennet term ... it smacks of Euro terminology. Tracey?

... and on a side note ... while watching one of the Scarborough videos that I provided links to on the "Focus ... " thread, there was video of Tracey answering questions from a head-on view. If you changed his hairstyle, he's the spittin' image of SKETCHMAN!

The guy creeps me out almost as much as BlueFire does.

...DimWit

2. EasyWriter

EasyWriter FFJ Senior Member

3. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

I'll do it since I am over there hanging out waiting to get a qoute from mame.

RR

4. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Nicely put Easywriter! And a veryyyyyyyyyyy good question for the LE to pursue Yum Yum!

5. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Patrica Letters

Not too many people refer to Patsy Ramsey as "Patricia". Eerily enough, John Karr always refers to her as "Patricia".

6. Niner

Niner Active Member

If you missed the posting of some of these Patricia letters - they're on the Cookie's transcript thread. I posted all the emails that were sent between a poster by the name of CheesyInWisconsin (from a Yahoo JBR forum) and this "Patricia". don't miss those! :cheerful:

7. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Thanks, Niner

I missed that whole Patricia Letters sideshow and wondered what it was all about.

8. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

I think this guy may be a good candidate for authorship of the Patricia letters. There was also someone named 2 by 2 / Jim Collins or something like that at Websleuths who sounded like he could be Karr several years ago. I am sure he frequented chat rooms in their heyday as well.

9. EasyWriter

EasyWriter FFJ Senior Member

No way. There is only one evidentiary candidate for the
    authorship of the “Patricia Letter:†jameson.

She may claim “I do believe I have found the author of the
    Patricia letters!†She may claim “I have her name, address and
    phone number now.†However, you have not seen, nor will you ever
    see that name, address, or phone number. It doesn’t exist. There
    is exactly the same chance that an intruder killed JonBenet as
    there is that someone other than JamNut wrote the “Patricia
    Letters.†That chance is zero.

10. RiverRat

I have received zero replies as of this minute, but I did post about this over there EW.

RR

11. Vic

Vic Active Member

You'd think with all this stupid press coverage showing ALL the nutcases involved with JBR that it would finally p!ss off the FBI enough to track back every email ever made and nail some sorry asses to the wall.

I wouldn't put it past Tracey to have written them but there are a few more nutballs totally capable of writing them.

Somebody needs to stop the madness.

12. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Internet Creeps

Speaking of creepy internet posters who may have been John Karr, did anyone else here go to the alt.crime usenet site back at the beginning of this case? There was a seriously deranged weirdo named 10JOE10 who might have been Karr.

But, then again, they say Karr always used his real name back then. Even on a website he created to troll for kids.

13. Gsquared

Gsquared FFJ Senior Member

Tracey as Patricia

I received many letters from "Patricia" and I knew Tracey and I honestly don't think he was the letter writer.

14. RiverRat

Thanks for your take, GS - do you have an opinion on who it was then?

15. Cranberry

Cranberry Member

16. heymom

heymom Member

Could someone bump that thread up or give me a link? I don't know what you mean by Cookie's transcript thread. I searched but didn't find a thread by that name. Help???

Heymom

17. ACandyRose

ACandyRose Super Moderator

Dim, I can't say I think that Tracey authored the Patricia letters but it wouldn't surprise me to find out that he knows who did author them. You know he kept saying "they" (not sure who THEY are) couldn't trace them because the anonymous e-mailer used but just reference this e-mail below that was written by Jim Tipton to Cheesy where he explains what e-mail address was used to sent him the picture to put be on the find-a-grave site.

=========================================

Date: Mon, 7 Jun 1999 00:24:17 -0600
    To: "Cheesy aka Patti"
    Subject: Re: me again....
    "So, kind sir, if you would answer these questions, I would be eternally grateful ( I thought that was an appropriate term to use ....eternally...get it?)"

um...yes, i get it...and i dont' much mind if you ARE a cop...at his point, i'm ready to turn the whole thing over to the FBI/Boulder Police, just in case this person is involved...

"Where the photos cropped by you?"

I honestly can't remember, but i bet they were...i crop probably 95% of all photos that are sent to me...throwing away the originals...so, yes, i imagine they were cropped by me...

"Were there any other photos sent to you that you did not post on the site?"

again...from a fuzzy recollection, i believe i posted all of the photos the person sent me...as noted before, she/he had VERY specific details about what captions went with what photos...and then after i posted them, she/he thought something was wrong, but it turned out it was just their monitor or something and then they thanked me for the 'beautiful' job i did in posting the photos...i posted all of the 'captions' as they were sent to me and i believe i posted all of the photos as well...

"do you recall when these photos were sent to you?"

Late october of 98...7 PM MST on October 29, 1998 to be specific...from the email: ramsey080690@hotmail.com The address: ramsey@nym.alias.net was also signed at the bottom of the message...

"Thank you so much, if I happen to become rich and famous over this, I will be sure to plug your website every chance I get."

I would hope so!

thanks agnd good luck,
    jim

The person who sent the pics to the find-a-grave site used email addy "ramsey080690@hotmail.com" and I would bet Bob's left nut that hotmail account is still being used as of today !!

So, the Ramsey super detectives and Michael Tracey couldn't trace the Patricia letter e-mails, eh? Well, then why didn't they just go back to the origianl hotmail account that sent the photos in to begin with? It shouldn't be that hard to issue a warrant for a hotmail acount considering John Ramsey stated in his book that he thinks this might be the killer of his daughter.

Why? Because they probably already know who it is.

Below are the three captions the photo sender wanted on the site as described above in Jim Tipton's e-mail. I copied these back in May 1999 and even though it shows the anonymous "ramsey@nym.alias.net" e-mail addy on the find-a-grave web site back then, THAT was not the e-mail addy that was used to send the pics to the site.

========================================

ramseyjonbenet.jpg
    This picture appears courtesy of: A Friend of the Ramseys (ramsey@nym.alias.net)
    JonBenet Patricia Ramsey, (August 6th, 1990 - December 25th, 1996), is buried in St. Jamesí Episcopal Cemetery. The cemetery is enclosed by a tall, iron fence that is said to be locked after 6 p.m. daily. She is the daughter of John Bennett Ramsey and Patricia Paugh Ramsey. Her parents reside, close-by, in the Vinings area of Marietta/Atlanta. Her grandparents live in Roswell

ramseyjonbenet2.jpg
    This picture appears courtesy of: A Friend of the Ramseys (ramsey@nym.alias.net)
    JonBenet is buried beneath a sprawling dogwood tree that has been adorned by small angel figurines. A small cement bench is located beside her grave. In this photograph, her grave is covered with flowers. Her half-sisterís grave is beside her, to the right

ramseyjonbenet3.jpg
    JonBenet's grave is covered with a thick marble slab. Her epitaph is written here

========================================

18. Niner

Niner Active Member

hey ACR!! Do you happen to know "where" that thread is... I thought it was called "Cookie's transcript" - the one Koldkase was writing up about the Tom Miller trial! And for the life of me - I can't "find" it, unless it was "taken" off the forums?? I posted all the Patricia letters on that thread, and Heymom was asking 'where" to find that; and I can't... :curses: :unreal: :cheerful: and thought I might have to re-post them... but if one of the mods took them off... I don't want to do anything "bad"!! :eek: and be ban from this forum!! HELP!??

19. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

20. ACandyRose

ACandyRose Super Moderator

I don't know Niner, maybe it got zapped because it was on the wrong thread. Anyway here are the links:

Main page:
    http://www.acandyrose.com/patricia1999phenomenon.htm
    Cheesy's Collection:
    http://jbr_subculture.tripod.com/CheesyCollection1999.htm
    Gsquared's Collection:
    http://jonbenet_ramsey.tripod.com/GsquaredCollection1999.htm

I spent a little time last night going back and reading a few of them again. Two of the e-mails in particular clearly show me that it was not Patsy Ramsey writing them.

One of them, the last one, dated Thursday, November 11, 1999 has a section as follows,

"I need to talk to my husband about this before I meet with anyone and discuss this matter in front of him. I have not told him about this man. Our wedding anniversary is just days away - it would be the worse time to bring something of this magnitude up now."

Patsy and John were married on November 5, 1980 and that date had already passed when that last e-mail was sent.

The e-mail of May 4, 1999 from ramsey@nym.alias.net is rather long with a full detailed description of landmarks in Atlanta, obviously to prove they are Patsy and really in Atlanta. I will include it below but an important note is that within those long detailed instructions is the following:

"There are real estate buildings everywhere on Roswell Road. There is a brand new post office with poor service off Roswell Road. You can turn right off Roswell Road, right after Happy Gas, and get to Northside Hospital. There is a great ski shop on that road. Right at the I-285 and Roswell Road intersection, there is a tall building about 11 stories tall with a sign that reads
    "Newberger/Andes".

In my opinion, the original writer of the Patricia letters, if Patsy, zipped right on past mentioning that Northside Hospital was where JonBenet was born and never seem to bat any eye, never made comment, considering the letter writer was SO INTO making this memorial dedication on the find-a-grave site to start with and detailed in other letters their love for JonBenet and how much they missed her over and over again. I can't believe that if it was Patsy who actually wrote the original letters that she would not have stopped within her detail instructions to comment that Northside hospital was were JonBenet was born.

Here's that e-mail:

Date: 4 May 1999 02:46:18 -0000

Patti,

I am not that great with street names but I will try to give you
    a picture of the Atlanta area as best I can. I think you will be
    convinced that I live here. Please read this carefully?

I will proceed to take you up Roswell Road. To get to Roswell Rd.
    and Northridge Road, I have to get on I-285 and travel to the
    Sandy Springs / Roswell Road exit #17. I sometimes exit at Powers
    Ferry Landing and go up Powers Ferry Road and take a left on Mt
    Paran until it dead ends into Roswell Road. There is a realty
    business dead ahead. It used to be a residential house. I can
    then take a left to go toward Roswell or right to go to Buckhead
    and downtown. If I turn left on Roswell, there was once a Chi
    Chi's Mexican restaurant on the left on Roswell Road. It is not
    called that now. I can't recall it's name now. There are real
    estate buildings everywhere on Roswell Road. There is a brand new
    post office with poor service off Roswell Road. You can turn
    right off Roswell Road, right after Happy Gas, and get to
    Northside Hospital. There is a great ski shop on that road. Right
    at the I-285 and Roswell Road intersection, there is a tall
    building about 11 stories tall with a sign that reads
    "Newberger/Andes". They are commercial developers. Across the
    road, there is a tall real estate building. It is white in color.
    There are a smattering of night spots on both sides of the road
    on Roswell, just above I-285. Up from there, K-Mart is on the
    left. Just past K-Mart, at the intersection, there is a Burger
    King on the left and a service station just across that. One road
    that crosses Roswell Road, at this point, is Hammond Drive. There
    is a park called Hammond park and you can take that road as a
    shortcut to Perimeter Mall, another great place to shop). The
    alternate route to Perimeter Mall is on I-285, exit 21
    Ashford/Dunwoody Road. Up Roswell Road, on the left, there is a
    Starbuck's with great coffee. Roswell Road is really not my
    immediate area but I know more about it than I thought I did.

My family and I often shop at Cumberland Mall. Oh, I can't forget
    to mention the beautiful Galleria Mall. It is close to
    Cumberland. Cumberland Mall is located on hwy 19/41. It is easy
    to access from Marietta. Sometimes, I feel like going to
    Buckhead. When I do, I shop at Lenox Square. It has changed so
    much since I lived here before. The Marta train has a station
    right behind Lenox Square Mall.

When I am in that area, I can take the Georgia 400 to Roswell
    (the city). If I exit to I-285, I can exit off on the Sandy
    Springs exit to get on Roswell Road. While on GA 400, if I exit
    before I-285, on Lenox Road, I don't have to pay a toll. It is a
    toll road, you know. I might visit the Paugh residence if I go up
    GA 400 to Roswell (the city). It is easy to get to, since they
    live down and to the left of Roswell High School. Brookfield West
    is a nice neighborhood.

Tower Place is in Buckhead. It has scattered shops at its base,
    where I like to eat. Tower Place is a tall building across from
    the Kroger store. When I lived here before, there was a night
    spot across the road called, "The Lime Light". It has been gone
    for years. Your Jameson person would not know that.

When I am on Roswell road, coming from Buckhead and entering into
    Sandy Springs, to get to I-75, which leads to Marietta and to
    I-285, I take a shortcut through a winding road called Mount
    Paran Road. At the end of this road is the Mount Paran Church of
    God. Haven't you ever heard of Mylon Lefevre (mispelled that
    name)? I can take a right here and go back to Cumberland Mall. I
    can keep going up 19/41 and I am in Marietta, passing the Big
    Chicken. What is the Big Chicken? It is a landmark in Marietta.
    It is a huge chicken with a beack that opens and closes; a
    Kentucky Fried Chicken restaurant.

Oh yeah, I-285 is a circle around the city. Here in Atlanta, we
    call this "the perimeter". You either live inside the perimeter
    or outside the perimeter. Roswell is a city and also a road. The
    city of Roswell is reached fastest by GA 400, depending on where
    you are located.

I can go on and on because I live in Atlanta. I have left here
    and returned. I can remember things that were here before. There
    has been a lot of development since I was here before. Atlanta is
    a great place to live.
    ==========================================

Also, this letter writer talks about this mysterious stranger who she claims began writing her at that same anonymous e-mail address a year before Cheesy began writing. The letter writer says this mysterious stranger stated to her that he visited the grave often, quotes his undying love for JonBenet and she quotes things he has said to her in e-mails. It is kind of chilling because some of those quotes do sound very much like the mysterious grave stranger was John Mark Karr.

Anyway, that's my wisdom for today. :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice