I Thought They Were Broke?

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Barbara, Aug 19, 2006.

1. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

On CNN, they showed John Ramsey's FIRST public appearance since this news hit and they showed a clip of him either coming from or going to Indiana ????

He was getting in and FLYING a plane?

Didn't he have to sell his plane to help with all the legal bills they had?

Maybe it is not his plane???

Who is in Indiana???

BTW, I didn't notice if his tongue was sticking out :aprop:

2. Karole28

Karole28 Banned

Darlin, you're forgetting he recently "inherited" some money.

3. Cranberry

Cranberry Member

Is Burke going to school in Indiana?

4. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

Oh, yes, I saw that footage, and it was quite revealing.

First, the person who was in Indiana was probably Burke, who attends Purdue University there and may be setting up house again for the new school year.

Second, the plane's number was shown. There is a database of all registered plane numbers, so that you can see who owns the particular vehicle. In this case, the owner of the plane that John was piloting is the Bennett Ramsey Group, registered in Delware as a corporation. I never had confirmation before that the Bennett Ramsey Group I had found as owner of the plane was the same John Bennett Ramsey, but now, with actual footage of him flying it, there is no doubt. There you go. According to Delaware records, the Bennett Ramsey Group corporation was registered in June of 1996. I suppose an open question is, why? Why, in June of 1996, when his family and himself were supposed to be enjoying a simple summer in Charlevoix, was John focused on setting up a new corporate identity having nothing to do with his supposedly secure career at Access Graphics?

And why, finally, did the city of Charlevoix pay the Bennett Ramsey Group sixty-five dollars and sixty cents this past June 2nd?

Edited to add: Whoa! I found a nifty link. You can view live flight tracking of John's plane on the web. His plane's number is N2059W, and by golly, here it is.

http://flightaware.com/live/flight/N2059W

N2059W
    BENNETT RAMSEY GROUP INC (WILMINGTON DE)
    Aircraft Beechcraft 35 Bonanza (single-piston) (BE35/G)
    Origin Purdue Univ (KLAF)
    Destination Capital City (KLAN)
    Other flights between these airports
    Route n/a
    Date Friday, Aug 18, 2006
    Duration 49 minutes
    Status Arrived over 17 hours ago (track log)
    Proposed/Assigned Actual/Estimated
    Departure 04:10PM EST 04:02PM EST
    Arrival 07:10PM EDT 05:51PM EDT
    Speed 170 kts
    Altitude 7000 feet

5. Karole28

Karole28 Banned

Dayum, you are good.

6. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

As always, thanks WN :bow:

Must be setting Burke up for college. Another backfire for the RST; now Burke will never be left alone by the media and the crazies although sometimes they are one and the same

I was wondering where you were, and hoping you weren't somewhere in Manhattan drooling in an alleyway with a bottle of Thunderbird :glug: mumbling about how we could have been so wrong? :hug:

7. Fast, but not fast enough to escape the guilt.

8. VP

VP Member

Wow

You rock whynut - maybe we shouldn't let them know we can track them though, lol. This could get very interesting :2mchinfo:

9. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

What can I say - you sooperslooth you :) What does Bennett Ramsey Corps do?

10. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Whoa. This is awesome! Why_Nut, you not only rock, you roll!

11. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

The flight site is fascinating to me. You can watch John shuttle Patsy back and forth. As it turns out, the evidence suggests that, as reported on this forum at the time, Patsy was indeed being treated in Tennesee for a period of time. You can see in the flight logs routine trips between Charlevoix, Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge in Tennessee, and Cobb County in Georgia. You can see the day that he took Patsy from Tennesee home to die in Georgia, on June 13th, when he flew from Georgia to Tennesee, leaving at 11 in the morning and arriving at about a quarter to noon, and then turning around at 5:10 in the afternoon, leaving Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge and arriving in Georgia at 6:02 in the evening, after which he never flies back to Gatlinburg again.

12. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Wow. That is fascinating info. So John justs gets in his private plane and flies around all over the country. Yeah, they're broke all right.

What do you want to bet that as soon as John finds out we can track his plane, he tries to sell it and buy a different plane under another hastily-formed corporation without the Bennett Ramsey name so we can't see his comings and goings.

So Tricia's information that Patsy was in Tennessee (probably in hospice care) was correct.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice