Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

KK, Honey, go back to bed and get some ZZZZ's. This article implies that Tracey got Karr's photo from somewhere else, not Sandrock!

"Sandrock said he never had such a photograph. 'No, I never gave him (Tracey) a photograph,' he said. 'I don't have one. I never had one. I thought I might have, and I didn't have it.'"

WHERE else might Tracey have gotten Karr's photo????? Try Lou Smit, Ollie Gray, John St. Augustin, but apparently NOT Sandrock!

"The bottom line is that they now have a confession and until and unless they can corroborate that confession with either physical evidence or strong circumstantial evidence, that's all they have," said Scott Robinson, a Denver attorney who has followed the case from the beginning.

Added former Denver prosecutor Craig Silverman: "I have to believe they have more than this kooky confession."

Denver attorney Larry Pozner, past president of the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, said there were "serious questions" about the case.
    "I hope we have found the murderer of JonBenet, but I have not heard the evidence that compels that conclusion," he said.

http://public.findlaw.com/pnews/news...3f3f52c40.html

No evidence, no trial. Period.

DejaNu, I think Tracey was pulling Karr's leg about that photo. Look again at what the exchange was:

Sandrock's role in the case surfaced this week, when the News obtained a number of the e-mails that had passed between Karr and Tracey.

In one e-mail exchange, Tracey wrote to Karr: "I did have one thought, spurred by your reference to Mike Sandrock. If I asked Mike for a copy of the photo he took of you and sent it to the Ramseys or other members of the family, would they recognize you?"

Karr's response indicated he was upset that Tracey might have a photograph of him.

"What?" Karr wrote. "I am in total shock that, in all this time that I have been talking to you, Sandrock has a photo of me. I once asked you if Sandrock would recognize me if he saw a photo of me, and you merely said yes. You NEVER said he HAD a photo of me. This changes everything. You have everything but my name and fingerprints. This comes as a major blow. Why did you not tell me this in the past?"

Sandrock said he never had such a photograph.

"No, I never gave him (Tracey) a photograph," he said. "I don't have one. I never had one. I thought I might have, and I didn't have it."
    The article said Tracy and Karr, in Sandrock's opinion, were "playing chess" with each other. I believe that Sandrock told Tracey he MIGHT have a picture from his encounters in Paris with Karr, so Tracey used that to bait Karr. Obviously, Karr was paranoid and thought perhaps Sandrock DID have a picture, maybe taken when he wasn't looking or from a distance, something like that.

Well, that's how I read it, anyway.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

There's plenty of Karr's photos going around now, KK. We can all have one. How to become famous in two minutes flat!
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

Yeah, just volunteer to be Tracey's next perp du jour....

But now I'm pondering the "child picture with the teddy bear" that Tracey's student on TV said last night was one he was showing his students. That was a year ago, she said. So HOW'D Tracey get a childhood picture of Karr when he didn't even know his name?

Something is not adding up here. I think Tracey had a picture that WASN'T Karr...BUT THE NANCY KREBS PICTURE! He was showing that to his students and trying to link it to the case. The former student said Tracey seemed to be very disturbed about this man. HAHAHA WAS SHE TALKING ABOUT WHITE?

Guess that would explain HoraceMills/BillSalisbury, Mame, the Krebbies, and how that story had such legs, doesn't it?

These people are such hypocrites. When does Fleet White get THE PRESUMPTION OF INNOCENCE? They RUINED that man, and they are STILL are after him!

BASTIDS!
    Last edited by koldkase; August 20, 2006, 7:28 am at Sun Aug 20 7:28:53 UTC 2006.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by Ribaldone
    If the DNA doesn't match, I think it's game over.

If the DNA does match, you are all invited to my funeral because I'll have a heart attack and drop dead on the spot. :mummy:

If they couldn't prosecute the Ramseys because the DNA didn't match, how can they prosecute someone else? Too much reasonable doubt, especially when nearly everything else points to Patsy.
    amen and amen!

"The article said Tracy and Karr, in Sandrock's opinion, were "playing chess" with each other. I believe that Sandrock told Tracey he MIGHT have a picture from his encounters in Paris with Karr, so Tracey used that to bait Karr. Obviously, Karr was paranoid and thought perhaps Sandrock DID have a picture, maybe taken when he wasn't looking or from a distance, something like that."

KK, without the actual language from that email, it's hard to tell just WHAT the hell Tracey and Karr were playing at. But it sounds more like who's on first to me. If Gray et al did a background check on Karr during Tracey's e-intercourse with him, which I'm sure they did, they very likely could have gotten his booking photos from Sonoma County, AND HENCE, Tracey's pics.

Although Karr had conversational knowledge of Boulder, including the fact that the Ramseys lived on 15th Street when JonBenet's body was found in the basement of their home on Dec. 26, 1996, Sandrock said he didn't ask Karr if he had ever been to Boulder.

"That would have been the natural thing," Sandrock said. "But I just backed off. Let's face it. He's fanatical about it, whether he did it or not. And it's not in my nature (to ask). Being in journalism, you get a lot of obsessed people. It wasn't a topic I had much interest in."
    Wtf? A guy practically confesses to brutally killing a 6 year old child and it's not a topic you have much interest in? Were it not for this laid back Utopian attitude that hangs over Boulder like a dense fog, there may have been justice for JonBenet 9 1/2 years ago.

Bold emphasis mine.
    "The pedigree of honey
    Does not concern the bee,
    A clover, at any time, to him,
    is aristocracy."
    Emily Dickinson.

Perhaps this latest scam was orchestrated just to kill all of us at FFJ from the aggravation and stress and finally put us all out of our misery
    PATSY RAMSEY WROTE THE RANSOM NOTE
    SHE WOULDN'T DO THAT FOR AN INTRUDER.
    PLEASE READ CHEROKEE'S ANALYSIS

http://66.98.176.96/~tricia/forums/s...ead.php?t=6404

Quote Originally Posted by Deja Nu
    KK, without the actual language from that email, it's hard to tell just WHAT the hell Tracey and Karr were playing at. But it sounds more like who's on first to me. If Gray et al did a background check on Karr during Tracey's e-intercourse with him, which I'm sure they did, they very likely could have gotten his booking photos from Sonoma County, AND HENCE, Tracey's pics.
    Ginja, Tracey said he didn't know Karr's name himself until last week. He only turned this stuff over the the DA the month before Patsy died. It has been reported...which is about the weakest info source I can give under the present media frenzy...that the ICE agent only had Karr's fake name from the emails when they went to Thailand, and from that they found Karr.

Now that's pretty half-shod info, at best. But perhaps what the brilliant reporter neglected to say is that they also had Karr's email server and address when he sent those. Because I doubt very seriously that they went through the streets with a bullhorn hollaring out his fake identity and found him.

With actual international LE credentials, I believe they traced Karr through that server and those emails. I'm just guessing, but there had to be some link. And even a childhood picture with a teddy bear wouldn't bring an ID of the grown man. IF that picture exists and is Karr and not the Nancy Krebbs childhood pic getting globbed onto this ocean of misinformation by one of Tracey's former students....

God, it's pretty hopeless trying to get to the truth with these clowns, isn't it?

BOULDER LE STRIKES AGAIN!

IGNORANCE, INCOMPETENCE, INCREDIBLE!

They MUST have that on their seal.

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Oh...hang on...THAT'S THE ONE WORD THAT LINKS KARR TO THE MURDER--HIS EMAIL SIGNATURE/NAME!

I can't remember what the name was, but it was one word, Dsomething.

Oh, I swear. This is too much. A couple of us were talking about the news tease we heard, "ONE WORD linked Karr to the murder," which we then never heard of again.

It must be his email name he used. Ah. I swear, you need to be freaking PSYCHIC to read the minds of these news reporters!

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Default So, KK

Ginja, Tracey said he didn't know Karr's name himself until last week. He only turned this stuff over the the DA the month before Patsy died.
    Is what Tracey is saying is that Sandrock gave him Karr's email address when he told him about the guy? Of course not, Sandrock gave him the name John Karr.

Sandrock gave Karr his business card before leaving Paris and also put him in touch with Tracey. A few more e-mails passed between Sand-rock and Karr, but for the most part, it was Tracey and Karr who developed a long-running correspondence.

Sounds like to me Tracey is getting nervous. That dog won't hunt Tracey, you've known his name from the beginning.
    "The pedigree of honey
    Does not concern the bee,
    A clover, at any time, to him,
    is aristocracy."
    Emily Dickinson.