An Experiment

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Barbara, Aug 19, 2006.

1. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

I went through some old cards and letters as well as some books just for the hell of it

I cannot begin to tell you how many times I found words beginning and ending SBTC in various sentences and phrases. SBTC are pretty common letters and should not be hard to find anywhere in order

I love the way they are making such a big deal about this, when, if it were him, it should have been ISBTC. They left out the "I".

Go ahead, pick up a book or any writing and see how many times you can find phrases and more with SBTC

Not a big deal IMO

2. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

SBTC in DOI

Death of Innocence 1st paperback edition page 135
    John Ramsey speaking:

I also recognized that larger, better-financed companies were growing around us. Even though we were doing fine, I was afraid that unless we expanded, our company would soon be swallowed by the competition.

Swallowed By The Competition.....sounds sinister and monitoring kidnapper pedophilish to me.

3. Show Me

A talk show host expert can spin this easily against the Rams.

Swallowed.....S....JonBenet was Strangled!!! Throat, swallowed....
    By................B....Bye-bye
    The..............T....The End
    Competition...C...Patsy's competition?

4. Barbara

Show Me, you're a genius!

This is a whole new slant, previously unknown!

And I'm not even kidding

5. Cranberry

Cranberry Member

JR 6/98 (144) first thought on where JBR could be: "she's in the closet, in the refrigerator, behind the curtain"

6. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

ISBTC, not SBTC is what I think, too. Besides, let's think about this: if that was designed to say something to the reader, wouldn't the reader need to KNOW what it meant?

7. Show Me

Glad to help out for a change Barbara....I'm an amateur next to most of FFJ's
    posters.

8. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Swallowed by the competition...

9. Ribaldone

Ribaldone FFJ Senior Member

The media is driving me crazy about this one line. They all have these tiny little pee brains that can't process information.

2 1/2 pages of vital clues and the only thing they can focus on is SBTC. It would make a very interesting program if they took some time to review the entire ransom letter with a couple of linguistic experts. But no.

They've even had FBI agents on that said his handwriting does not match the ransom letter. I'm seriously concerned that some of these talking heads might be brain dead.

10. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Well, that would explain everything.

11. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

It's the media. What do you want?

12. Ribaldone

Ribaldone FFJ Senior Member

Too bad Karr is a pedophile. Otherwise, he could have gotten a job with the media where being deranged and delusional is a plus.

13. Barbara

Bumping to show the true genius of Show Me

14. Karole28

Karole28 Banned

This is really good ShowMe. You do need to make sure the people who need to see this, SEE IT!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice