John Ramsey leaving country?

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by RiverRat, Aug 19, 2006.

1. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Candy has posted this from a news report - has anyone else heard this one yet?

RR

2. RiverRat

Lin Wood, the Atlanta attorney who has represented JonBenet's parents, John and Patsy Ramsey, for years, said Saturday the media onslaught facing John Ramsey is worse than it's ever been.

The intense coverage has Ramsey considering a move out of the country, Wood said. Patsy Ramsey died in June.

Wood said camera crews and reporters followed Ramsey on Friday when he took his son, Burke, to Purdue University to start the college year.

"He cannot go back to his home in Michigan because it is surrounded by the media," Wood said. "Last night, I've never heard him so angry. He is upset. He is worried about his son's physical safety ... I'm not sure John Ramsey will ever speak to a member of the media after what happened to him yesterday."

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/J/JONBENET_RAMSEY?SITE=COBOU&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT

3. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Maybe he's worried about what the file will show!

4. RiverRat

Back to Spain?

RR

5. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Oh he's worried about his son's safety? He wasn't the morning his daughter got her head bashed in--he sent Burke off on his merry way! But now he's taking off for "safety reasons?"

Guys--do you understand what this means?

It means John Ramsey is in trouble.

6. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Wow. This man is nothing if not a wimp.

Why doesn't he go out there and tell the press to KISS HIS GRITS?!

The INTRUDER may be on his way to TRIAL...but all John can think about is LEAVE ME ALONE!

Oh, yeah, he's in trouble. He knows the truth about Karr already. He doesn't NEED a DNA test, does he?

7. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

He's getting better

He waited longer this time to get out of town when the going gets tough

He didn't wait this long after he found his daughter's body

Where were his worries about Burke in 1996, 1997.........NOW he's finally worried?.......why Burke isn't even 40 yet, when John said this whole thing will finally sink in and he'll react

8. RiverRat

"It means John Ramsey is in trouble."

I was waiting for a more reliable source than I to say that Bob! Thank you, thank you!

Burker was out of his parents eyesight ASAP although someone was after his family. Burke was protected by Susan Stine on his way to school soon after the murder even though the money was there to pay for a legit security guard. But he is a grown man now all these years later......if he can handle woman already, he can deal with the rest of this cruel world that we all participate in bearing crosses.

Another Ramsey ruse as John feels the walls crumbling down around him. The last man standing...........is dropping the never stop looking act and bolting.

RR

9. VP

VP Member

He has never been cleared as a suspect...

Isn't there some way BPD (lmaooooooooooooooooo), can keep him from leaving the country?? :rs:

10. Elle

Elle Member

No, he wasn't, was he, Bob? He's probably terrified of the outcome. If he thought things were bad before, they are about to get worse.

11. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Well, he's the one who tipped off the media in the first place.

12. Barbara

I suppose they could ask him to stay and face the cameras and the courtrooms and the reporters in an effort to help law enforcement bring this suspect and case to some sort of closure for the sake of JonBenet Ramsey.

Oh wait...........he didn't do that in 1996, why would he do it now?

Never Mind :crosseyed

13. BobC

Think it through, folks. John Ramsey is finally "cleared," you know the most maligned innocent man on earth, and he leaves the country NOW? uh uh--that's nuts.

I'm thinking here that this huge international hoax has put egg of the faces of too many people to count at this point, and maybe the authorities are getting to the bottom of who instigated this hoax.

This bears watching guys--my gut feeling is this is GREAT news.

14. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

Bahrain maybe?

15. Barbara

If he still has a Public Relations firm, they should be telling him what a bad idea it is

If not, he'll have to find another person to blame for THIS bad decision when it too, comes back to haunt him

Perhaps Haddon is advising him for reasons we can only fantasize about Bob :)

16. BobC

yeah my mind is awhirl with possibilities

17. Voyager

Voyager Active Member

Too Funny!

LOL, Sabrina! Great place for his type to hang out....Wealthy, innocent and oh so persecuted......Right?

Voyager

18. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Yeah, I was just thinking...John might just be interested in being reunited with his $$$$$$$$$....

Is he going to leave Burke here to fend for himself...YET AGAIN?

19. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

Like the media won't be able to find him and "hound" him and Burke, threaten their safety, ANYWHERE ELSE in the world????? Perhaps the MAIN MAN on the suspect list is beginning to realize that 10 years of parading one perp du jour after another into the public's eye has grown so obviously useless that he remains the ONLY one left to go after?????

If he's got the money to leave the country why doesn't he just spend it on bodyguards for him and Burke and not uproot that poor kid's life AGAIN??????? Or what, isn't Susan Stine still available????

20. BobC

I don't think so Deja--I think this is 100% about this international hoax, not the murder itself.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice