Where is Lou Smit?

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Barbara, Aug 20, 2006.

1. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Didn't we hear everyone's accolades about Lou Smit finally getting the killer?

What happened? Awfully quiet

The spin has begun:

Anyone know where Smit is hiding?

This might be a job for WhyNut

2. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Someone needs to find him so that he can correct the old footage the media is using of him bumping his gums about the boot print in the wine room, the mark on the wall, the now identified palm print, etc., etc.......

3. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

If you were Smit would you lay your reputation on the line with this fiasco? He's already been the laughing stock of many with his intruder theory presentation - especially his Smitsit in the Rams "Intruder" window and stun gunning a slew of pigs. I doubt he's going to join in this Afterbirth of RST/Michael Tracy Clusterph*ck.

4. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/drmn/local/article/0,1299,DRMN_15_4923202,00.html

What a quandry:

Is Jameson lying or is Stine?

Smit seems involved to me no?

:flash:

Go get 'em Lou

5. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Oh, I'd guess Smit is busy grooming his hair...the entire strand...waiting for his close-up when they arrest Karr.

6. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

:yay:

I have entered need sleep everything is funny now mode......but this one really was too!

7. Thor

Thor Active Member

LMAO

8. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice