Who's responsible for the cost of this hoax?

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by 1000 Sparks, Aug 20, 2006.

1. 1000 Sparks

1000 Sparks Active Member

I've checked out flights for BANGKOK to SF....it ranges from 7 to $15,000 depending on dates/layovers, etc.

So 3 men are with Mr. Nutz...with the min. charge that's at least $28,000..plus hotel, "champagne", food, etc. plus the wages...ah?

So Lacy thought this was a good idea????

2. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Sadly, the taxpayers foot the bill

I hope they make Tracey and his crew pay it back. Perhaps from the sale of Jameson's play.

3. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

You'd think after giving Tracey a free ride the first two suspects he came up with, the LE should make Tracey pay for some of it out of his future book/crockumentary.

No wonder the DA's office doesn't have the money and time to pursue the REAL 'Killer(s)'...it's all spent giving Tracey free publicity by arresting/questioning whomever Tracey thinks will sell his crockumentary/book.

4. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Right you are, Sparky.

This is costing the taxpayers a bundle of money. I heard they're flying him back business class, so you can adjust your calculations to the higher end.

5. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

I wonder how Karr afforded to travel all over the world in the first place, like when it wasn't at the taxpayers expense.

6. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Excellent question JC...how did he support himself for years when his dad thought he was dead.

Did he take enough money with him? Pawn stuff overseas? Be supported by a pervert organization or member? Teach to support himself?

He wasn't rolling in the dough when the Thai police arrested him.

7. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

High Five, Sparky - What a Great thread and question!

:highfive:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice