Maybe sketchman was the REAL killer...

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Ploppy_Slopper, Aug 20, 2006.

1. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Oh my GAWD Ploppy!!!!!!

JR is the mirror image of sketchman.....way too funny!

2. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Oh, Ploppy.....whoever you are......you could sway me with thoughts like that.

3. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Okay RR, you asked for it!

I'll give you something to sway about :uthere:

Oh God, make it stop :beersign:

4. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

hahaha That jams, she's so full of it, she'd look completely delusional if she didn't surround herself with so many even more disturbed wingnutz.

5. VP

VP Member

Here's another ...

From wedding photo...

Attached Files:

6. "I wonder if the guy might have worn two shoes to purposely confuse."

:floor: :floor: :floor:

7. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

I flipped Sketchman ... now look.

Attached Files:

8. epc

epc Banned

After viewing that picture comparison with sketchman, I'm convinced!!! ;)

9. VP

VP Member

Break it down ...

Piece by piece - it's settled, John R. is sketchman

Attached Files:

10. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

Bwahahahaha it don't get any clearer than that.

11. epc

epc Banned

The NOSE is unbelieveably similar! Well, heck, so is the hairline, and those beady little eyes! Eeeekkkk!!!! This case is solved! Well, heck, let's face it...this case was SOLVED a long time ago. :headbang:

12. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

You got it epc!

13. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Damn straight - I always thought sketchman looked like John Ramsey.

It would be much fairer if a photo of Karr from 10 years ago when the murder was committed was compared to sketchman's photo. Karr looked a lot different then, I think.

14. Point well taken.

15. sue

sue Member

A psychic's picture of the killer

NBC has a story about a psychic who gave a description of the killer that is 'said' to look a lot like John Mark Karr:
    [​IMG]
    and a link to the full story.
    When I saw the picture, I thought part looked like John Karr, but he also looks a lot like someone else (although the part in the hair is on the wrong side and the chin is a lot less pointy):
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

16. Tril

Tril Member

Wasn't Karr heavier when JonBenet died and when Sketch Man was conjured up by Sylvia the psychic?

Anyway, I seem to recall thinking when the picture was posted on the Rs' website that Sketch Man resembled Mervin Pugh, the husband of Linda Hoffman-Pugh the Ramseys' former housekeeper. Poor Mervin was being thrown under the bus, I thought.

17. Shadow

Shadow FFJ Senior Content Moderator

I guess if we are going to compare Karr to the sketch, we should use one of him 10 years younger. In which case, I believe he would look a lot younger than the guy in the sketch.

18. sue

sue Member

I tried to find a picture of 10 yr younger John Karr, but all that's out there so far is the current pictures. The video I have seen of him on TV from around that time doesn't look much like the sketch to me.
    I looked for any pictures I could find of John Ramsey and these were about it.

19. sue

sue Member

not a good picture, but it is from the time of JB's death
    [​IMG]
    I don't know when the pictures of John and Patsy in my other post were from. The story (from April 2003) says it is a file photo.

I think that even now Sketch Man looks older than John Karr, so I don't see how he would match 10 years ago.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice