Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Why don't the journalist do THEIR homework and put 2 plus 2 together?

Tracey writes documentaries on innocent suspects and makes money off it.

Norm Early said the publishers were ignoring Tracey's future book, now Tracey's phone is ringing off the wall.....................TRACEY IS GOING TO MAKE A TON OF MONEY OFF ANOTHER SUSPECT

Tracey has played the media to his advantage... and gullible journalist swallow his garbage hook, line and sinker.

UC's Professor Tracey is a freak and an embarassment to the University, the Boulder Police Department, the DA's office, the City of Boulder, the State of Colorado, and our justice system. He is much more dangerous than his latest suspect. Jmho. I personally would stay away from him and I would keep my kids away from him.
    This post, unless it is a legal court document, may not be carried in part, or in its entirety to any other discussion forum or bulletin board without the express written consent of the party who wrote it. It is proprietary to the author and to www.forumsforjustice.org. Violators will be reported to their Internet Service Providers.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayelles
    Good GRIEF!! I sense a degree of discomfort here ....

He thinks the media attention is excessive??? Yet HE has made three documentaries and is the only journalist to bring the case the the UK in documentary form??? (I don't count Bill Kurtis' documentary because it aired on Satellite - we have only 5 terrestrial tv STATIONS).

I am biting my fingers here to stop myself from name-calling....

I really wish Tracey's future book suffers from lack of attention...excessive media lack of attention.

Quote Originally Posted by JC
    UC's Professor Tracey is a freak and an embarassment to the University, the Boulder Police Department, the DA's office, the City of Boulder, the State of Colorado, and our justice system. He is much more dangerous than his latest suspect. Jmho. I personally would stay away from him and I would keep my kids away from him.
    I agree 100 percent, JC.

What a hypocrite Tracey is - is he not part of the same public he slams for its "obsession" with the Ramsey case? Does he somehow consider his own obsession with the case to be privileged because he is somehow special and above the rest of the general public? How arrogant is that? I wouldn't like my cat near that self-serving fool, much less my kids.

How many other cases that were never scrutinized the way the JB case has been scrutinized have been twisted this way? How many people now serving time in prison were framed by the stupidity of people like Tracey, Smit, and Lacy? After what I have witnessed in this case, I really have to wonder about our legal system and some of the idiots who run it.
    Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry,
    the philosophy which does not laugh,
    and the greatness which does not bow before children.

---Kahlil Gibran---

BobC is offline Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript and Book Reviewer

Tracey is a real C-word.

OHMIGOD! YOU HAVE TO GO TO PETER BOYLES SHOW NOW!

THEY JUST PLAYED A SONG ABOUT TRACEY'S LIES AND CROCS. HAHAHAHA

Thank you, Yum Yum!

What's the link?

Is this it?

http://www.khow.com/cc-common/stream...?refreshed=yes

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

Now they're playing "Werewolf of Boulder"!

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Default Tracey is Slime

Tracey's colleagues at CU are praising him like they did Ward Churchill.

They will have to eat many of those words, when all is said and done.

The nicest thing I can say about Bucky is that he finally found a good orthodontist.

Quote Originally Posted by BobC
    Tracey is a real C-word.
    Tracey is Candy?

Peter Boyles was calling Tracey another Ward Churchill on his show...the "white Ward Churchill."

Peter had guests call in, and I believe they "get it" in Boulder.

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by JC
    Even more dangerous is the likelihood that his office has a bazillion telephone books, and he's only up to the 'K's

PATSY RAMSEY WROTE THE RANSOM NOTE
    SHE WOULDN'T DO THAT FOR AN INTRUDER.
    PLEASE READ CHEROKEE'S ANALYSIS

http://66.98.176.96/~tricia/forums/s...ead.php?t=6404

Default Calling All Skeptics...

I heard that Sandrock guy from the Boulder Camera being interviewed. He claims HE was the one who put Tracey on to Karr. His body language was screaming throughout the interview, "I am a bonafide member of the Boulder Liars Club."

Sandrock says he just "happened" to be in Paris at the same time as Karr...researching Ernest Hemingway...(I thought these types usually go to Key West to research Hemingway)...and he just "happened" to bump into John Karr at the bookshop (I bet he did)...and just "happened" to mention Michael Tracey. Then Karr immediately opened up (er, pun intended)...

WHAT IF The Boulder Camera, which collaborated in the elaborate Nancy Krebs/ Mystery Woman hoax, decided it was time for another hoax. WHAT IF Tracey had already been in touch with Karr via the internet pedophile chatrooms both frequented and knew he would be in Paris that week, at that place. WHAT IF Tracey and his friends at The Camera set up the whole "random" meeting as a first step in the entrapment of John Karr.