Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Now Tracey is calling the forums "online underworld"

http://www2.dailycamera.com/bdc/coun...948836,00.html

Michael Tracey, a University of Colorado professor who helped lead investigators to Karr, has said the Ramsey tragedy is insignificant compared with the hundreds of child murders each year.

But as the case remained open year after year without any apparent movement, curiosity got the best of countless Web sleuths. Tracey, who's made three documentaries on the case and exchanged hundreds of e-mails with the man now fingered as the case's prime suspect, said he's spent little time delving into the online underworld of amateur Ramsey investigating.

"I don't go there," he said.

Michael Tracey, a University of Colorado professor who helped lead investigators to Karr, has said the Ramsey tragedy is insignificant compared with the hundreds of child murders each year.
    If it's so insignificant to him, why isn't he making documentaries about these hundreds of other child murders?

Deary me....
    This is my opinion and it may not be copied in whole or in part without my written permission

Quote Originally Posted by Sabrina
    Now Tracey is calling the forums "online underworld"

http://www2.dailycamera.com/bdc/coun...948836,00.html
    ... Tracey, who's made three documentaries on the case and exchanged hundreds of e-mails with the man now fingered as the case's prime suspect, said he's spent little time delving into the online underworld of amateur Ramsey investigating.

"I don't go there," he said.
    He doesn't go there? :scream: HE DOESN'T GO THERE?
    He should! At least if he came here he'd know the truth about the ransom note AND the Ramsey's.

Default Libel

Michael Tracey is staunchly defended at jameson's forum. They have no criticism of the fact that he made a misleading and inaccurate documentary fingering the wrong man for JonBenet's murder. They have no criticism to make of the fact that Tracey didn't bother to check some fundamental facts before airing the documentary. They have no criticism of the fact that Tracey's documentary claimed that his Prime Suspect had "disappeared" when a simple Google search would reveal that he hadn't (wouldn't even have had to go to page 2 of a Google search).

Thay ARE critical of the fact that following a combined effort between myself, Why_Nut and Tricia. The Prime Suspect was easily identified, located and informed about the documentary - and it couldn't be shown in the US because it was shown to be badly researched AT BEST. Also, on hearing about the documentary, Tracey's (last) Prime Suspect immediately contacted the Boulder DA's office and asked for a DNA test to clear his name - he was told he wasn't a suspect.

So why should these ultra-pro-Ramsey sleuths be critical of people who expose the very worst kind of misinformation like this? Perhaps a clue lies in the fact that Margoo (for one) is scornful of the fact that Mr X is a convicted criminal. One wonders whether she believes that anyone with a criminal history doesn't deserve the same presumption of innocence as people like her "beloved" Ramseys (and I use the word "beloved" because Margoo is one of a group of people who appear to idolise the Ramseys and believe them capable of no wrong). Does Margoo think it's OK to make a documentary fingering someone for a brutal child murder if that person served 3 months in prison for assaulting his wife?

There is something seriously wrong with the thinking of people who defend a documentary which builds a case of murder(s) against a man based upon the "word" of convicted child molesters (were these guys paid to take part in this documentary?)......YET AT THE SAME TIME, they criticise anyone who accepts the "word" of this suspect when he says he was at home, thousands of miles away with numerous alibis and asks "Can I have a DNA test immediately because I want to prove my innocence".

Also - jameson's members seem to think Michael Tracey did nothing wrong because he didn't actually name his suspect.....

Perhaps they should read this:-

Look for material that identifies a person or an entity.

Keep in mind that it is possible to identify people or entities like corporations without actually using a name. If the material contains identifiable voices, likenesses, or descriptions of or concerning a person or a company, it could be a problem.
    http://www.utsystem.edu/ogc/INTELLECTUALPROPERTY/libelfrm.htm
    Tracey's Prime Suspect was identified by TWO DIFFERENT pieces of documentation which were shown on screen.

If we hadn't done what we did, someone in America would have done it when the documentary aired there. If that had happened, what would the consequences have been?
    Last edited by Jayelles; August 28, 2006, 2:33 am at Mon Aug 28 2:33:48 UTC 2006.
    This is my opinion and it may not be copied in whole or in part without my written permission

ROFL. Mame asks:-

Is there a FULL transcript of Tracey's documentary available? I'm told FFJ has one posted. Since they have a nasty habit of ammending, creating, and fabricating their TRUTHS...I'd rather not use their transcript.
    Margoo responds:-

One_Eyed Jack posted a transcript here: http://www.webbsleuths.org/cgi-bin/d...um=DCForumID37
    Nasty, nasty, nasty. This is really scraping the bottom of the barrel. Mame also needs to use her little grey cells. Does she really think that if we had amended/edited/fabricated the transcript that Michael Tracey wouldn't have come after us for that?????

I dare Mame to ask OEJ where she got her transcript from. Answer below.

My transcript was the source for OEJ's copy. I personally transcribed the documentary and checked and double checked it for accuracy. I then posted each page of the transcript as a GRAPHIC file - which we know is one way of protecting it from being amended/edited/fabricated. OEJ retyped my transcript - i.e. the EDITABLE/AMENDABLE/FABRICATABLE version of the transcript was created by the RST!!

http://www.webbsleuths.org/cgi-bin/d...um=DCForumID37

BTW - despite what jameson says in this thread, I did not change any urls so that they wouldn't work. I spent hours transcribing the documentary and made it available to all - just not in a format that they could easily edit/amend/fabricate :-)

Default Interesting post

by jameson (SX = Mr X = Tracey's *last* prime suspect)

X is a shady character in the story. After the documentary is released in the states - - I am considering releasing his name. Perhaps someone will send in information that will clear or convict him or someone else. I am just in the thinking phase now - - but maybe that is the right thing to do - - I will take time to consider.
    http://www.webbsleuths.org/cgi-bin/d...DCForumID37#51

Quote Originally Posted by Jayelles
    ROFL. Mame asks:-

Margoo responds:-

Nasty, nasty, nasty. This is really scraping the bottom of the barrel. Mame also needs to use her little grey cells. Does she really think that if we had amended/edited/fabricated the transcript that Michael Tracey wouldn't have come after us for that?????

I dare Mame to ask OEJ where she got her transcript from. Answer below.

I guess mame hasn't embarrassed herself enough with her gross exaggerations and outright lies about the Ramsey case. She was one of the most despised posters on the forums, only recently coming back out of her snake hole, it seems for the sole purpose of telling more falsehoods about Tricia and FFJ. I notice she has been throwinig out more of her threats against FFJ. As usual, we're all shaking in our boots. Guess she thinks everything she says is okay, but if anyone gives it back to her, it's libel. After what she and her buddies did to FW and his family, all I can say is skunks smell their own stink, first, and she's stinking real bad.

Go back in your hole, mame. You're an abomination to this case.
    Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry,
    the philosophy which does not laugh,
    and the greatness which does not bow before children.

---Kahlil Gibran---

Quote Originally Posted by Watching You
    I guess mame hasn't embarrassed herself enough with her gross exaggerations and outright lies about the Ramsey case. She was one of the most despised posters on the forums, only recently coming back out of her snake hole, it seems for the sole purpose of telling more falsehoods about Tricia and FFJ. I notice she has been throwinig out more of her threats against FFJ. As usual, we're all shaking in our boots. Guess she thinks everything she says is okay, but if anyone gives it back to her, it's libel. After what she and her buddies did to FW and his family, all I can say is skunks smell their own stink, first, and she's stinking real bad.

Go back in your hole, mame. You're an abomination to this case.

Well I guess Mame and I missed each other as I only started following the case in 2000. However, it seems to me that she's someone whose idea of discussion is to hurl insults and name-call rather than to debate intelligently. My reaction to that is .....ZZZZZZzzzzzzzz (to quote a New York Lawyer :-))

Quote Originally Posted by Jayelles
    Well I guess Mame and I missed each other as I only started following the case in 2000. However, it seems to me that she's someone whose idea of discussion is to hurl insults and name-call rather than to debate intelligently. My reaction to that is .....ZZZZZZzzzzzzzz (to quote a New York Lawyer :-))
    Correct.

---Kahlil Gibran---

I wasn't around when Mame was in her heyday!

I will offer my sympathies to those who were and celebrate that I was not.
    PATSY RAMSEY WROTE THE RANSOM NOTE
    SHE WOULDN'T DO THAT FOR AN INTRUDER.
    PLEASE READ CHEROKEE'S ANALYSIS

http://66.98.176.96/~tricia/forums/s...ead.php?t=6404

The "Beehive State" It's true. Look it up

I would suggest we use Mame's real name, Mary Suma. Along with Jameson's real name, Susan Bennet.

They are both public figures and can't do a thing about it.

Don't let them hide behind their hats. If someone wants to look up Mary Suma's work I want them to find out all the crap about Mystery Woman and how Suma lied.
    tgrif@xmission.com
    FFJ C/O Tricia Griffith
    6300 N Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H #214
    Park City UT

I am unaware of anyone who's profited from exploiting the Ramsey murder over a longer period of time, with a greater disregard for the principles of accuracy and fairness, than the production team of Mills and Tracey.They truly do inhabit a different moral universe from real journalists. It's the difference between journalism and propaganda.
    Alan Prendergast,reporter for Westword

http://www.forumsforjustice.org/foru...play.php?f=224

All about the Suma/Krebs mystery woman fraud.

---Kahlil Gibran---