Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Quote Originally Posted by Sabrina
    From the article: "Tracey said he has no doubts he did the right thing, especially after Karr told him he was attracted to young girls"

I can't stomach reading the emails but surely he told Tracey this prior to April when he turned it over to the DA? I seriously dobut that Tracey had childrens' interest at heart, otherwise he wouldn't have left this go on for 4 years, knowing that Karr was in contact with children.
    Very good point Sabrina!

And an insult to the Thai government...they can't arrest a perv bothering their own school children.

Quote Originally Posted by RiverRat
    "My conscience is really quite clear."
    Michael Tracey's conscience is clear because he doesn't have one.

Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee
    Michael Tracey's conscience is clear because he doesn't have one.
    Is Tracey's conscience clear over the two victims of his bogus documentaries?

I really should have said, Is Tracey's conscience clear over the two victims, and their families, who were fingered in his bogus lying documentaries.....of which gave Tracey the money and fame he craved at their expense?

Default Letters to Editor

Boulder Daily Camera Letters to the Editor Sept. 8,2006

TRACEYHe practices

what he teaches

You have to hand it to him; this latest move is his masterstroke. CU Professor, erstwhile newspaper columnist and documentary filmmaker Michael Tracey writes, teaches and preaches about media manipulation. Then to demonstrate his command of the subject, engineers a Beethoven's symphony of international media frenzy. And on the eve of a book deal yet.

People should keep in mind that John Mark Karr is not the first bogus "intruder" Tracey has trumpeted as "the killer." They should, however, question why the Boulder authorities continue to take him seriously.

DON WREGE

Boulder

RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Sabrina
    Boulder Daily Camera Letters to the Editor Sept. 8,2006

TRACEYHe practices

what he teaches

You have to hand it to him; this latest move is his masterstroke. CU Professor, erstwhile newspaper columnist and documentary filmmaker Michael Tracey writes, teaches and preaches about media manipulation. Then to demonstrate his command of the subject, engineers a Beethoven's symphony of international media frenzy. And on the eve of a book deal yet.

People should keep in mind that John Mark Karr is not the first bogus "intruder" Tracey has trumpeted as "the killer." They should, however, question why the Boulder authorities continue to take him seriously.

DON WREGE

Boulder

Someone woke up in Boulder! Pass the Coffee!
    "Don't play dumb with me, RR! You're no good at it." The Punisher

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."

Cool Iirc

Don Wrege is the guy who writes the parodies for Peter Boyles's shows. Not exactly an unbiased citizen.

Default Wrege

I thought I recognized that name. At least he's biased in the right direction.

Wrege's letter points out very succinctly what a hypocrite Tracey is. The very media Tracey castigates as being tabloid and irresponsible is the one he seeks out for his vainglorious crocumentaries. There is not one shred of decency in this man.

Default Oh absolutely

I certainly wasn't putting the eloquent Mr Wrege down!

RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

Exclamation Looking for Tony!!!

Plus - since Michael Tracey participated in the latest Ghost SideShow, this thread is perfect for our readers to see just how dishonest of a creature that he is! Talk about someone that owes The Whites an APOLOGY...
    "Don't play dumb with me, RR! You're no good at it." The Punisher

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."