FOFLMAO, comic relief from whackadoodles Evening2

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Watching You, Aug 21, 2006.

1. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Evening2
    Member since 7-7-03
    08-20-06,

10. "RE: Red ink drawings"
    In response to message #9

I have wondered, on occasion, if JonBenet's blood was drained from her body. That would certainly be gruesome and would go unnoticed at first. It might have been removed vaginally.

2. Watching You

I wonder if Evening2 and Nedthan are related.

Nedthan thought it was possible JB's hymen was "eroded" from water running on it. He got quite upset when I asked him if he thought JB stood on her head (with her legs apart, of course) to take a shower.

Now, E2 thinks the perp might have drained JB's blood out through her vagina.

Ahhhhh, I could get all the comic material I ever wanted on these forums.

3. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Of course the blood was drained from her body - she was embalmed wasn't she?....

Bless E2. She's working herself into a lather trying to connect John Mark Karr with Santa.

4. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

G O O D

L O R D

I always knew she was mental, but this is seriously mental.

Does her husband come to visit her at the hospital? I hope so. She needs some company to bring her back to Planet Earth occasionally.

5. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Was that Jameson saying that? OMIGOD the poor thing is dumber than a stump AND insane. I'm pretty sure a body drained of blood ala Dracula would be noticed fairly quickly.

From which bodily orifice did she pull this latest theory?

6. BobC

That's like me saying I've always wondered if Jonbenet's brain was sucked out through a Krazy Straw.

7. Watching You

I know - she is a dear thing, isn't she. Well, of course JB was embalmed, but I think E2 is referring to Karr's draining all the blood from her body, and that's one of the "gruesome" things the police were holding back but Karr knew about.

I've always said it would scare me to live inside Candy's head, but E2 is fast approaching equal footing with Candy in that regard.

8. Watching You

(Picking myself up off the floor after falling off chair) It wasn't jameson who said it, Bob, it was Evening2.

9. BobC

Who's he/she? Whoever it is, he/she is about on Maimed's level, intelligence-wise.

10. koldkase

I hate to wake Evening2 up out of her stupor, but if you drained a body of all its blood...think RAISEN....

It would be noticed.

11. Masquerade

Masquerade Member

Could you put a warning up before you post stuff like this next time? Now I remember why I always kept Windex near my monitor when I read the forums! :floor:

12. koldkase

MASQUERADE!

Is that you? Or an impersonator?

Welcome to the guttah! I have missed you. Once purg went to the crazies, I wondered if you had given up and gone for a normal life.

Glad to see you are still as demented as the rest of us!

Or is this just a temp relapse, and you're going back to your JBCase Anonymous meetings once Karr fails his DNA and handwriting exemplars?

Whatevah...good to see you.

And don't forget to put in an order for a steady stream of new monitors. We may all die laughing before this is over....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice