Patsy's paintings for sale

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by wombat, Aug 21, 2006.

1. wombat

wombat Member

Non-Plagiarized Artistic Works

Okay, this is too much. There's a slideshow that scrolls through them all.

Funny how they got this website up just as the girls' famous again.

2. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Oh, I wouldn't be surprised if they have t-shirts for sale, baseball caps, and little blonde dolls with garrotes around their necks.

Jams closed her forum, and she's not pretending it's for any reason but to make $25/head now.

Tracey is selling a book contract to a publisher, he hopes, not to mention ANOTHER CROC he's jumping into high gear to get on third rate video as we type....

John is looking for a nice vacation in a country where he can find a woman who will appreciate his money and not his notoriety....

News orgs are making a killing in commercial fees. Careers are being made and boosted.

It's all good, right?

Unless you're related to Karr.

Or unless you actually CARE that the REAL KILLER is still unarrested, uncharged, and forever got away with it.

And JonBenet NEVER will get justice on this earth.

3. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Terrifying

What the hell is this thing? OMIGOD--there's something akin to the devil in this "painting" by Miss Patsy! It's like a demonic dachshund! It's quite terrifying

Attached Files:

4. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Omigod

I DEMAND an explanation for this as well. Is it a rodent from hell, or a dark-sided housecat? I know being married to John Ramsey would drive anyone to the brink, but this is terrifying!

Attached Files:

5. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

6. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

7. wombat

wombat Member

Cherokee's going to have a field day with this. Each and every one of these Original Works of Art is signed. Each and every one has a convoluted attempt to do a new "y". Hilarious.

Furbies? :)

8. wombat

wombat Member

Get out your Creidt Cards!!!

Price List:

Rectangular Sizes (unframed)
    11" x 14" $225
    14" x 18" $265
    16" x 20" $295
    18" x 22" $400
    22" x 28" $500
    24" x 30" $550

Square Sizes (unframed)

12" x 12" $150
    14" x 14" $175
    20" x 20" $325

Oblong Sizes (unframed)
    10" x 20" $150
    15" x 30" $225
    20" x 40" $325

9. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

OMG Wombat, I just can't keep up! It's like information overload. And yes, I AM going to have a field day if I can ever get 15 minutes of uninterrupted time all AT one time.

On top of all this, tomorrow I've got to go get my mother-in-law from another state for a possible extended visit. Can you say STRESS?!? She's a lovely lady, but how can a person stayed glued to the computer 24/7 when hubby's dear mother needs attention? :nervous:

10. Cherokee

I thought the exact same thing, BobC ... "the hound of hell."

Attached Files:

11. wombat

wombat Member

Cherokee, I had houseguests all weekend and it just about killed me!!! But, listen, it was okay after I took KoldKase's advice and started a game of Hide and Seek! First, it's the guests' turn to hide...

I'm sure I'll find them sometime....

12. Cherokee

Ah look, the little demon kitty has eyeliner and mascara.

Isn't that just like Patsy? Nothing and no one is good enough in their natural state ... they need to be "perfected" according to Patsy's white trash standards.

Attached Files:

13. koldkase

I notice something about these paintings: very different styles from subject to subject.

Some are extremely primitive, I'd classify as primitive art. Grade school images. The cherries. The animals. The "Festival." The sailboat race.

Then you have some much more sophisticated paintings. Lots of detail, colors, interesting composition, mature painter. The path and summer house. The impressionist flowers.

Then you have more abstract works, again, much more mature and accomplished. "Three pears."

Then you have, again, the crude beach paintings: the two children, which we know is copied, and the cabanas on the beach.

Also, JACQUES morphed into a cat. Poor Jacques. I hope he fared better as a cat with Patsy.

So the question I have is this: which ones are copies and which ones are entirely hers?

Just wondering....

14. Cherokee

:floor: I love it, Wombat! Thanks for the advice.

15. koldkase

:computer:

16. wombat

wombat Member

Hey guys, I have a question but I don't want to start another thread because you all might know this. I googled Louie Smit, and got a link to http://www.myspace.com/justiceforjonbenet, a myspace account that has yet more pictures I have never seen before.

Thing is, if you look down on the left, you will see the words "JonBenet Ramsey" "never grew up" on two pictures of her, and the handwriting looks like Patsy's. They conveniently put the ransom note right next to these pictures, for reference I guess.

17. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Well at risk of being lynched..... I quite like them! They are "quirky" and I like quirky.

I like rooster art. A friend of mine is the daughter of a well known scottish artists and she is a potter in her own right. She does rooster art. She did a silk painting of a rooster and then quilted it and embellished it with beeds and crystals. It's amazing. She taught me how to do silk painting and I managed a little Christmas tree :)

18. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

I think that might be summergirl's work. She also has a tribute page to JonBenet and Lou Smit. She's a sweet kid.

19. wombat

wombat Member

Thanks Jay.

20. Elle

Elle Member

Good grief, Bob, This is hideous. I remember seeing quite a few paintings of Patsy's a few years back, and to me, an amateur artist, they gave me the creeps. They looked as if they had been painted by a mentally disturbed person, and I had seen paintings done by the "mentally disturbed" on a documentary before, about how painting was relaxing for these mental patients.

To give credit where credit is due, her copy of Betty Morrison's "Pals" pastelles was one of her best, as I stated before. In art classes, teachers often bring in their work for you to copy. Most artists who do copy work, do state it is a copy of the "true" artist's work, but there was no mention of Betty Morrison's name alongside Patsy's.

You all know the story. I had the crown for the week from KK for discovering this. :) I had seen Patsy's painting before under another artist's name. Couldn't remember it at the time, but RiverRat posted the published article, that it was Betty Morrison who had created many beach scenes with the two children standing or sitting on the beach.

If anyone falls over the Charlevoix list of artists, please post the url for me, thank you in advance. I just haven't had the time to get back to that search, but will, when I get the chance.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice