Nate + Wes Karr Interviewed Today

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Sabrina, Aug 21, 2006.

1. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

Carol McKinley just announced that BPD sent 2 detectives to interview the brother and father. The family is looking for photos and they found 3 which they know are from 1996 because there was a friend's newborn baby included in the photos. John Karr is not in any of these photos.

She does not know if the ex wife came up with anything.

2. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Good Lord, does Lin Wood know about this? Someone had better call him and tell him Lacy allowed two of those bumbling BPD detectives to work on this case.

Oh wait, they are probably only bumbling when they are investigating the Ramseys. As long as they are investigating some mentally ill guy who confessed to doing things that were never done to JB, I'm sure Wood will think those BPD investigators are just dandy.

3. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

OHMIGOD! Darnay Hoffman is on Bill O'Reilly!

4. Watching You

OMIGOD I don't get FOX news. Tell me what's happening, I beg you.

5. koldkase

Chuck Green is on as well.

I have to tell you, they're kicking butt. Green is making out a long list of how absurd the intruder theory is.

Darnay talked about the ransom note and how 9 handwriting experts say Patsy Ramsey wrote the note. I never heard that before, but OK!

Darnay also said that the DA always said he wouldn't indict on probable cause, but now they are about to do that.

Oh, Darnay said something that I thought I'd heard before: Lacy is done in two years. She's going to retire. I thought I read not long ago that no one can now have more than two terms as DA in Boulder, but I may be confused about that, which is why I wasn't sure if Lacy is out after this term. Still not sure about the term limit.

6. Watching You

I never heard about the nine handwriting experts saying Patsy wrote the note, either, but one can expect nothing less expect from the gutter? The gutter knows nothing about this case, you know.

If it's not true, well, someone has to combat all the lies the RST has been feeding the press, right? Even if he has to lie to do it.

What else are they saying?

7. Watching You

I believe this is true, KK. Lacy can't run for reelection again.

8. koldkase

Churck Green took up a lot of the segment listing all the reasons an intruder theory is absurd. He did a great job.

Darnay did well, too. I have to say, he came across really calm and versed on the ransom note. I guess if he's got an area in this case where he is good, that's it. He should stick to TV. It works for him.

9. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Maybe because it is NYC where it all started with Joel Steinberg, but the worst thing (at least here) is for Darnay to involve himself with this

He will now forever be known as the FRIEND and ATTORNEY for Joel Steinberg as well as the limo picking him up from prison.

That would only be one bad blow to the RDI team. The other is that Steinberg and Hoffman were still crying how unfairly treated Steinberg was AFTER his release from prison

No matter what Darnay has to say, even if it is intelligent regarding THIS case, his personna should not be involved anymore for the above reasons.

If he starts opening his mouth nationwide, the nation and the RST will retort by listing Joel Steinberg as Darnay's pal

Like I said, maybe because it is NYC and like the JBR case when it first broke, Lisa Steinberg was the story 24/7 for a long, long time and it is very well known here, as is Darnay

Go away Darnay! For the sake of justice for JBR. If you really care about justice for this little girl (even with the best intentions) STAY AWAY FROM THIS CASE NOW! :mad:

10. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

I agree with Barbara...Darnay is buds with a monster....he needs to distance himself.

11. Watching You

I also agree that Darnay should distance himself from this case. He may have some legitimate points, but perhaps behind the scene would be better for him, even if his secretary does need the work. :fishslap:

12. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Darnay and Chuck were AWESOME! Yeah!

"Darnay talked about the ransom note and how 9 handwriting experts say Patsy Ramsey wrote the note. I never heard that before, but OK!"

It was actually TEN!

O'Reilly asked why that wasn't enough to charge Patsy. No KIDDING?! I've been asking that for YEARS!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice