John Karr's High School Handwriting

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Nikeo, Aug 18, 2006.

1. Nikeo

Nikeo Member

2. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Are we sure it is his handwriting? Kinda feminine, but I was taken aback at the "a" he used

I'll wait for Cherokee on this one

3. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Oh my gosh, THANK YOU, Nikeo!!!

There is absolutely NO WAY Karr wrote the ransom note!

The yearbook exemplars have all kinds of definitive strokes, slant and spacing, and there is absolutely no way Karr could have penned a three page note without some of them creeping in.

This is what I've been waiting for! I can't thank you enough.

This is confirmation of what I already suspected. Even back then, Karr was psychologically disturbed and had a very active fantasy life.

If I had seen Karr's handwriting, and especially his signature, I would have been very wary of him. There are all kinds of personality problems in that handwriting.

I'll start a personality profile and handwriting comparison right away.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2006
  4. Nikeo

Nikeo Member

Who knows? I just saw it reported on CNN. Supposedly, the girl this yearbook belongs to went up into her attic and dug it out when she heard about John Karr, supposedly one of her class mates. Wonder if his picture is in the yearbook?

5. ACandyRose

ACandyRose Super Moderator

Wow, thank you

Thank you so much. Wow, check out his signature. I can't even imagine writing that on checks. I did notice, however that he uses the *!* a lot.

6. Nikeo

Nikeo Member

7. ACandyRose

ACandyRose Super Moderator

Please

I was just thinking about you. Yes, PLEASE do :)

8. Cherokee

Look at all the embellishment on the capital letters, and his signature is practically unreadable with all the embellishment.

Can you say narcissistic/grandiose personality disorder? And that's just for starters.

He practically obliterates his true identity (name) with embellishment. He doesn't have a sense of himself that is based in reality AT ALL.

9. Barbara

Cherokee,

Please indulge my curiousity

I once worked with a better than amateur graphologist and the little tidbits I picked up was the slant of letters for right and left handed writers. In this sample, his slant goes left, right and even straight up. Do we know if he is right or left handed? There is no consistent slant in any of his writing

I remember her showing me Hitler's handwriting and how it slanted so left it almost was laying down.

This man, even as a true minor amateur has all the signals of STAY AWAY

One does not even have to be a pro to realize that this guy is crazy, just by his writing

10. Zotto

Zotto FFJ Senior Member

Oh mate, I tell you...I know nothing about handwriting analysis (except I believe it absolutely) but as soon as Nikeo posted that I thought that you sure don't have to be a genius to see that it's about as different as possible.

You also don't have to be a genius to see that the bloke is seriously disturbed! The handwriting looks so flowery and feminine...looks like a teenage girl rather than a guy.

Of course over at the swamp there are posters already saying that it looks just like the ransom note LOLOL!

Edited to say oops Barbara...didn't realise you were posting the same thing!

11. Cherokee

Barbara, I promise answer all your questions later when I have more time, but I did want to answer the one question about SLANT right now.

Having slant that is all over the map like Karr's is a MAJOR sign of trouble. It shows an inconsistency in his personality, and it is present not just within phrases but even within single words! Varied slant means severe mood swings, irritability, control issues, wanting to be emotionally involved with people and not wanting to be emotionally involved at the same time. There's more, but that's a start.

12. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

Ok, let's not get carried away here!

1. The owner of the yearbook confirmed that Karr wrote that entry.
    2. He was 11 years old at the time he wrote it, about 30 years ago.
    3. His application for employment submitted about a month ago at the Thailand school revealed his handwriting has changed SUBSTANTIALLY over that 30 year period.
    4. According to the retired head of the Secret Service handwriting analysis team, there is absolutely no comparison between Karr's 11 year old yearbook handwriting and the ransom note per a CNN live interview just aired.
    5. And according to the same retired Secret Service agent, there is an extremely high likelihood that Karr's application handwriting and the ransom note are not similar in any way and that his 11 year old use of the term anacronymed as SBTC is merely a coincidence, although interesting.

13. Barbara

Thanks Cherokee,

:bowdown:

14. Cherokee

You're welcome, and one more thing before I have to go ... all the underlining and embellishment under his signature is a huge bid for attention.

15. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Cherokee, don't let us down!

The writing seems to "flourishy" compared the the note.

16. Karole28

Karole28 Banned

Ok, you guys. I'm gonna have to call shenanigans again.

Either this guy was a very bright 11 year old (conqueror spelled correctly, philosopher?) or this wasn't written when he was 11, or this chick is lying.

17. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

It stinks

18. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

And it does not look like an 11 year old boy wrote it....I'd not be surprised if it turned out to be a hoax.

When I read the article on an AP story, I thought the initials were SBTC appeared on the yearbook, then I find out it was a fraction of a sentence with no initials!

19. Catfish

Catfish Member

20. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Sounds like another wild goose chase.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice