This could get interesting

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Barbara, Aug 22, 2006.

1. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

http://abcnews.go.com/US/LegalCenter/story?id=2339385&page=1

According to this article, Karr's mother tried to kill him at birth

Didn't we read somewhere that Karr delivered his own twins and they DIED????

Maybe they should look a little further into THAT story and at least give some authenticity to the two counts of murder theory they were bragging about :rant:

2. Barbara

Interesting

3. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Very interesting, if true.

4. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Karr told Michael Tracey that his mother tended to raise him like a girl. Maybe Karr found out, or thought, that his mother tried to kill him because he WASN'T a girl. Or maybe the only time she showed affection to him was when he acted like a girl. Karr's desperate and overwhelming need for attention could also be linked to his mother's emotional abandonment and neglect.

Perhaps Karr's fascination with pretty little girls is wanting to merge his own small and confused identity with theirs. His obsession with, and professed love for, JonBenet is his way of trying to fuse his identity with hers. It goes back to what I was saying last week. Karr wants to be indentified with JonBenet forever. Her public identity is extremely strong, and must be attractive to some who has had no true accepted identity of his own.

5. VP

VP Member

His mother's name was Patricia? Hinky.

6. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

I read that his mother died in a car crash when he was 12.

7. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Yeah, they've said about a thousand times that Karr's mother died when he was 12, and that may be why he's fixated on 12 year old girls.

I swear...is our press run by MANIACS?

8. Cherokee

No joke. But that may be why he insisted on calling Patsy Ramsey "Patricia." He was linking them somehow in his mind ... and maybe HIS mother was never called Patsy, only Patricia.

Just for argument's sake ... perhaps Karr, in his twisted mind, merged the two Patricia's together, and with JonBenet being the darling, gorgeous, most world famous little girl there is ... Karr saw a way of becoming the favored little girl his mother treated him like, and seemed to want.

Once again, we have identity confusion and sexual confusion as part of Karr's obsession with, and professed love for, JonBenet. I think Karr sees sex as becoming "one" with another person. That's why he says he "had sex" with JonBenet ... not that he raped her or molested her. As I said before, he is confessing to his fantasy, not the evidence.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2006
  9. Cherokee

The answer is ... YES! (You've now won the coveted FFJ door prize. You'll have to get Rat to tell you what it is. I am not at liberty to disclose such "gruesome" and "grisly" details. However, they might be for sale in a powerpoint presentation stolen by Lou Smit.)

Yep. According to the press, Karr was fixated on 12 year old girls ... which is why he allegedly killed a SIX YEAR OLD JonBenet.

Idiots.

10. koldkase

Oh, that's good, Cherokee. Do you charge by the hour? Or by the crazy?

And throw in that his ex-neighbors are now saying his ex-wife used to run to their home and cry he was threatening to kill her.

It's BEING REPORTED...so of course, we can believe it...Karr was extremely jealous and controlling, and he didn't let his wife go to the hospital to have her babies because he didn't want a doctor "looking" at her. So the twins died in childbirth at home.

If true, no wonder his ex-wife hates him. She was something like 17 at the time.

11. Voyager

Voyager Active Member

Cherokee...

Your psychological explanation is the most likely that I have heard to explain John Karrs statements to reporters.....Now his attorney in California is saying that John Karr did not necessarily make a "confession", but that he made a statement to reporters....That would go along with your idea of what he meant when he said that he had sex with JonBenet and that he was there (maybe he was indicating mentally or emotionally with her) when she was murdered or when he first learned of her story...

He does seem to have an absolutely unnatural connection with her name, story, image, persona doesn't he? I wonder if he just mentally obsesses about her and when he is stressed, these obsessive thoughts just become reality to him and he feels compelled to tell them to someone....

I am not a psychologist but he does seem to have a need to communicate (ala Michael Tracey for years!) his innermost thoughts....

Voyager

12. koldkase

Well, like many have said, I see a book deal in the making. He's going to get the payoff one way or another.

13. Barbara

Help!

I'm reading articles about the twins that were "delivered at home" that died and nowhere can I find the gender of those little babies

I would be VERY interested to know if they were little GIRL twins, considering they "died" and somehow the three other births of their BOYS weren't a problem

This might open up a whole new case of murder/s

Has anyone seen this story inclusive of the gender of those twins?

I'm getting chills!

14. wombat

wombat Member

15. Barbara

DUH! Thank You Wombat. I looked everywhere BUT CNN

IS ANYONE THINKING WHAT I'M THINKING???

Now I'm just sad

Maybe something good will come from this after all. Perhaps justice may come for a couple of little baby girls.

Cynical? Maybe

Suspicious? You bet!

I hope someone is looking into this

I think I will send an e mail about this to the Alabama authorities. Worth a looksee isn't it???

16. koldkase

Well, Barbara, twins are always in great danger when born. Especially when they don't have competent medical assistance. I'm not surprised they died if delivered at home.

At the least, IF this is true, Karr is guilty of negligence in their deaths.

17. Barbara

I'd still be curious about the details surrounding their deaths

18. koldkase

Well, now CTV has an anchor who seems to have convicted Karr already, along with her guest defense attorney, who is praising John Ramsey like he's truly the innocent, benevolent Christian who has been martyred for a murder committed by JOHN KARR.

All while they completely miss that Karr has NOT been found guilty.

And that JOHN RAMSEY is the person WHO CALLED THE PRESS....

Do we have a STUPID VIRUS going around in this country? I need to get out and catch it so I can bear this lesson in how bad our journalism really is.

And Tracey fits right in with it.

19. Cherokee

I agree. And Karr also had the need to "communicate" with JonBenet ... witness his love poem and request for Tracey to read it to her in the empty house.

I think Karr saw Tracey as someone who was "close" to JonBenet because Tracey lived in Boulder and also had access to all of the case materials and evidence through Lou Smit. Thus, Tracey was the perfect conduit for his obsession.

If you look at Karr's confession ... he says he was "with JonBenet when she died." As I said before, that statement is passive not active. He doesn't say he killed JonBenet. He says he was with her. That could mean he was with her in mind and spirit, not physically present. He also keeps saying her death was accidental. When pressed for details, Karr only says "no comment."

As for Karr allegedly telling the Thai police he "had sex" with JonBenet ... when they asked him why he did it with a six year old, Karr replied it was because they loved each other, as if it was consensual.

I wonder if that conversation ... leaked by the Thai police ... will hold up in an American court.

20. Cherokee

Apparently. And the media has a full-blown, five-alarm case of it.

:banghead:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice