Good News. Peter Boyles will feature New Times article on Wed. show

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Aug 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

6:00 am tomorrow, (Wednesday) Peter Boyles will have on his show Tony Ortega.

6:00 am Mountain time.

Mr. Ortega is the person who broke the 2 year old story about Michael Tracey's fraudulant documentary from 2004.

You can listen to Peter Boyles right here.

http://www.khow.com/pages/listen-index.html

2. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Hope Someone Will Report For Us

I'm not up at 6 a.m. I hope some of the earlybirds here will be able to give us a good report.

3. Tricia

That's Mountain time. 8 am Eastern time.

4. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Unreal - finally in a positive way! I swear I just heard the words.....Tracey Fingered False Suspect in the Past!

I know that I have heard that somewhere before.....

5. RiverRat

Judith Phillips is on now. States that her and Doc think that this Karr saga is ridiculous. Doc is a handwriting expert -PB - He knew - P wrote RN.

Will RMN pick up this story regarding Tracey's SCAMS?!

6. RiverRat

Topic of Show....

As the case against John Mark Karr disintegrates, attention turns to CU prof Michael Tracey, who's fingered false suspects in the past.
    By TONY ORTEGA

While the case against John Mark Karr disintegrates by the minute, New Times has learned that this isn't the first time Colorado University Professor Michael Tracey has caused a stir by fingering a "prime suspect" in the JonBenet Ramsey murder case — only to be proved wrong.
    In 2004, Tracey, a British expatriate journalism professor and documentarian, produced a film about the Ramsey murder that aired on British television but not in the United States. By then, however, Tracey was already considered a notorious developer of false leads by a large group of Internet sleuths who congregated at Forums for Justice, a website started by a radio disc jockey named Tricia Griffith.

"If you know the case and you watch Tracey's documentaries, they're filled with blatant lies. It's so easily proven," Griffith says from Park City, Utah, where she does radio and voiceover work. In Tracey's 2004 documentary, Who Killed the Pageant Queen?, the professor claimed to have stunning new evidence that was leading police to a previously unidentified "prime suspect." The documentary claimed that police were trying unsuccessfully to track down the man because he had gone "underground." Tracey's film didn't name the man, but a document was shown onscreen that purported to be a police record of the suspect, with the suspect's name and address blacked out.

Griffith says an alert viewer in Scotland recorded the show and was able to do a screen capture of the police report. The image included a document number, enough information for Griffith to track down her own copy of the document.

Tracey's "prime suspect" turned out to be John Steven Gigax, who was, in fact, an acquaintance of Michael Helgoth's, who, in "intruder" theories about the murder of JonBenet, was long considered a possible suspect.

However, contrary to Tracey's claim that Gigax was underground and untraceable, Griffith found him in ten minutes with a simple Google search. "He was selling jewelry on the Internet," Griffith says.

Griffith says Gigax immediately contacted Boulder police to see if they were really looking for him.

They weren't.

"I talked to [Boulder District Attorney Investigator] Tom Bennett myself, and he said Gigax was never a suspect. Gigax can prove he was in Indiana on the day of the murder."

That sounds familiar. Two years later, Tracey has electrified the world with his fingering of another suspect who, it's looking likely, will turn out to have been in another state when JonBenet Ramsey was killed in the early hours of December 26, 1996. New Times tried to contact Tracey but was unable to do so.

After debunking Tracey's documentary, Griffith put out a news release (you can still find it at forumsforjustice.org), but she says she got no media interest from it.

In fact, when New Times phoned her this morning to ask about the Tracey documentary, she said she was getting no other inquiries from reporters.

As the rest of the media feed on the inconsistencies of John Mark Karr's confessions, they may soon turn their attention to the Colorado professor who has apparently yelled "Fire!" in this case before.

http://www.newtimesbpb.com/Issues/2...s/jonbenet.html

7. RiverRat

Tricia will be on the show!

Tony Ortega is a very brilliant man.....and not because he states that we here at FFJ are a fascinating group of people!

8. RiverRat

You people are sleeping through your press!!! And it's all good!

9. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

I'm at work, RR. You need to be my eyes and ears and report back to me ASAP.

10. RiverRat

I LOVE THIS MAN FROM FLORIDA!

Thoroughly covering the Gigax attack by Mike Tracey!

Boyles - the relationship with Keenan and the Nutty Professor - all on Team Ramsey! Mary Cagney and Lacy! Tracey is making money - book he is shopping - never looked the word Irony up in dictionary. Tracy is ringmaster - makes crockumentaries - mentioned Chris Wolf and the IDIOT judge in Atlanta - Jeff Merrit - lives in Florida now- Fleet, McSanta's.....all fingered by the Ramseys.

11. RiverRat

Trying WY!

It's just too exciting to type!

Love it - Says Tricia and Norm Early are up next!!!

True families of murdered victims ARE NOT BUYING the Karr Crap!

12. RiverRat

Covering Keenan and the War Room Break In! Remember her BullSmit story about dumping her smelly fish?!

Show Her True Colors!!

13. Tricia

I am? Who said?

14. RiverRat

Boyles! Call!

15. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

I have to wait for them to post the recording. When I click on the listen live link I get a message which says something about Military....me not being in the US ... must be a security thing.

16. RiverRat

Maybe he meant Coming Soon?

:computer:

17. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

"She'll be comin' round the mountain when she comes Yee Ha!"

18. RiverRat

Norm Early coming up. Carol Mc too.

Boyles - Had Tracey figured out but not like we did!

Tony searched on the Internet looking for more info on Tracy - found nada until he found US!!!

Demands for apologies for Ramseys were immediate a week ago......now people are figuring out that this is a PR stunt.

FFJ shows time and time again the truth!

Tracey handed all e-mails over to the Rocky Mntn News.

First thing investigator asks possible suspect - Where were you? Keena prefers to trust Tracy's word.

19. RiverRat

Boyles..

Biggest Hoax in Criminal History!

Will Tracy keep job? Keenan?

No move to bring Karr back yet - BDA like cats in a sandbox......

20. wombat

wombat Member

Turned it on a few minutes ago - love for these people!!!

SLAMMING Mary Keenan and the local press.

I need to send Tony Ortega something lovely. :heart:

Somewhere in a law office in Downtown Atlanta a botoxed lawyer spins in his office - too many people to sue for illegal use of free speech.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice