1. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Thank you guys for all of your support. I can't do any of this without you.

I'll be on MSNBC tomorrow about 11:00 am Mountain time. That's all I know.

I have done a zillion phone interviews. Plus two other networks have called me for appearences. Still working on those.

Thank you all for getting the word out and emailing. It really worked.

I'm going to try and get Jayelle's "Bloomers" in on the show tomorrow. What she did was so kick Azz I am in awe.

Wish me luck.
    Tricia

2. Zotto

Zotto FFJ Senior Member

Tricia...we couldn't be more proud of you if we tried....you are so articulate and direct. That's wonderful that you are getting all those requests now and are going on MSNBC. Wish I could see it here. The anti RST tide is turning into a tsunami!!!

3. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Tricia,

You go girl!

Don't leave us hanging. You MUST tell us who you spoke to and when and where on the air we should be looking for you.

Who did you talk to? There's a lot of channels out there and a lot of newcasters and radio hosts. :dj:

My crystal ball is in the shop

BTW, Bless you!

4. tylin

tylin Banned

Good luck Tricia! :clap:
    Make um think.

5. Tril

Tril Member

Wonderful, Tricia! Me and mine will be tuned in! YOU GO, GIRL!!!!

6. YumYum012

YumYum012 Member

7. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

You know, I could just cry.

All these years of fighting what often felt like a losing battle, trying to get the attention of someone who would make an effort do something about what was going on in Boulder, writing and signing petitions (and delivering them) - all these years of dealing with the RST spin and not being able to do anything about it except hang in here and hope the truth would come out sooner or later....

...and now, thanks to Lacy and her dumb decisions, and thanks to our fearless leader, Tricia, finally someone is listening. Tricia is a wonderful public speaker and we are so fortunate and proud to have her represent FFJ and us. She has worked tirelessly for JonBenet, and she has some powerful forces behind her who know the truth.

Tricia, you know I love you, girl. You make me so button-busting proud.

8. Elle

Elle Member

WISHING YOU ALL THE LUCK IN THE WORLD TRICIA! :fingers: :lep:

9. Cookie

Cookie Member

Go girl, GO! If you need makeup tips, let me know.

10. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Tricia you are beyond AWESOME....is megaawesome a word?

I feel like WY, so emotional...after alllllll these years!

Go get 'em Tricia!!!!!!!

11. VP

VP Member

Ditto

On what mom, WY, said. You are awesome beyond words Tricia.

I know how much you have gone through to keep this forum going and to keep the interest in this case going for all this time ... and you kept your integrity and the integrity of the case in tact while doing so.

I love you dearly, you truly ARE one in a million.

There are way too many to name to give thanks to, but one person stands out who has poured her heart and soul into documenting this case - so much so that were it not for her we would be hard pressed to regurgitate so much archived information at a moment's notice - ACR - ACandyRose.

It's about time the truth won out. For once the truth in this case is paying off.

12. Shadow

Shadow FFJ Senior Content Moderator

Luck? You don't need no stinking luck, Tricia!!

You my hero!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW, I told my FBI "source" that if he wanted to learn "real stuff" about the JBR case to watch you on MSNBC at 11AM Mountain time and he said he would.

You are so right about ACANDYROSE, VP - and she still has my Sludge Reports on her site.

13. Elle

Elle Member

Trica,

Was just thinking this case has been so one sided from day one. Lin Wood on LKL. Patsy and John Ramsey on LKL. This is the first time I have read about someone I post with appearing on TV. I can't tell you how excited I am for you, and I hope the adrenalin will flow for you tomorrow.

Love you Tricia.

Ella

14. YumYum012

YumYum012 Member

right you are, VP ... ACR DEFINITELY needs to be singled out for her tireless, priceless work. And her recent analysis of the Karr-Hutchens-arrest timeline is a true thing of beauty!

Love ya, babe!

...YumYum ... Noobs and Oldies alike ... Visit ACandyRose's site ... here:

http://www.acandyrose.com/

15. Karole28

Karole28 Banned

Well hell. I'm having surgery tomorrow, but I'll talk Skigwy into tuning in to keep me updated.

Go Tricia! I know you'll set em all straight!

:whipit:

16. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

I am going to try and capture Tricia's appearance to post on YouTube for the benefit of anyone who may unfortunately not be able to catch it live.

17. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Yep - ACR is a beautiful human being who worked her butt off for years documenting everything in this case. She did so without compensation or public notice. While there have been some who did nothing but work their fingers to the bone typing libelous post after post about ACR and Tricia, these two never waivered in their devotion to JB.

Tricia's and ACR's works and words have been much maligned by a very twisted sister over and over (but, hey, we're all gutter posters, right?), but in the end, good will always overcome evil. Mary might want to think about that, if she's capable of doing so, and stop with the filthy attacks on Tricia.

18. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Everything you need to know is at ACR's....she too is my hero!

19. ACandyRose

ACandyRose Super Moderator

Yes, Yes, Yes

Oh GREAT Why_Nut !! Thank you, thank you, thank you. :)

I don't have cable so I don't get any of these shows. I'm lucky I get CBS with my rabbit ears. :-(

And to Tricia, this is wonderful news, you go get em girl !!

And this is really Tricia's thread but I want to thank those of you on your compliments on my website. I'm glad some people do appreciate it. :)

20. YumYum012

YumYum012 Member

Jambo ...

Tricia ... IF the subject of Jambo should arise on TV or elsewhere, be sure to have a cheatsheet dealing with Jambo's "indescretions" ... like:

Having possession of secret case files and images

Having SOLD secret info to TABLOIDS for $40,000

Selling her "play" for profit on EBAY

That hir site is a MEMBER PAY site

... that hir was once a man who lost hir wife on the autobahn ... believed that an intruder used a sexglove ... and is prone to ghostly visitations in the shower (which is ONLY believable if you believe that the SwampThang actually showers).

She has met and supped with the Ramseys (and attended Patsy's funeral), and is a pathological liar.

Hir site is infested with the criminally insane ... and some who may be dangerous ... like Bluefire.

... it goes on and on ... not the least of which is a rumor that hir is in a many years long holdout from washing hir greasy locks until hir gets a spokesmodel contract with Alberto VO5.

Actually ... the key here is that Loose Smit distributed priviledged case info to Tracey, Jambo, and God knows who else ... and in so doing, has badly damaged any chance of prosecution of ANY case for the sexual abuse and murder of JonBenet.

...YumYum

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice