Where is Michael Tracey? Where is Lou Smit?

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Aug 23, 2006.

1. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

WHy isn't Tracey out there trying to defend himself? I think it's because he knows he has been caught with his pants down.

But Lou Smit...that's another story. Has anyone heard anything about Lou?

2. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

That wasn't really a visual I wanted in my head Tricia!

Last I heard of Smit, he was walking down the street with a bunch of checks and money orders in his hand from Jameson's crew and I think he was going to lunch with a suspect or a mole or something, and if he had any money left he would put it in his brand new "I'm-gonna-find-the-killa" bank account.

- and you can take that TO THE BANK!
    :floor:

3. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Tracey is probably looking for his 'fourth' suspect and meeting with Lacy to discuss how much of the taxpayers money she will spend for Tracey's newest victim....since Karr isn't going to pan out.

Smit? Checking out more stun guns to try to find ONE that actually matches the markings on JonBenet.

4. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

Looser Smit is probably busy trying to figure out how to disentangle himself from Tracey as well as how to cover his own :behind: when the media figures out he leaked his power point presentation to Tracey, the Ramsey Spin Team, Sue Bennett (aka Jameson) and God knows who else.

Can't you just see the headlines once this fiasco starts to die down?

(Ace?) Defective Detective assures JonBenét murder will never be solved because he gave away the cookie jar?

Allegedly, the fibers, palm print and shoe print have been explained. The ransom note has as many for(s) as against among the experts when matching Patsy Ramsey, which means it would bring reasonable doubt. Renowned expert Henry Lee states, "This is not a DNA case." What else did they have aside from the crime scene photos?

5. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Forthcoming Documentary

Next Tracey Production...

Attached Files:

6. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Jay...new keyboard please...hand it over!

:jumpie::jumpie::jumpie::jumpie::jumpie:

7. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Haven't you heard?

This whole Karr thing came at a really bad time. They were in the middle of auditions for Jameson's play.

Getting ready for Broadway!

8. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

What's the title of the play? The title Grease has already been taken.

9. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

:floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor:

Well it sure isn't going to be, "I'm gonna wash that man right outa my hair."

:did:

10. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

Of course...

Hir may have to rename it:

When Johnny comes flying home

Subtitle: Michael Tracy and Death of the Intruder Theory

Hir could include a band called, "Smitsit and the Stungunned Pigs."

11. 1000 Sparks

1000 Sparks Active Member

I think

we should get a search warrant for Jameson's phone records....

12. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

How about Pigs gunning for the stunned Smit? Doh! Ya'll got to quit forgetting the PIGS WERE VICTIMS TOO!

:floor:

13. Jayelles

Don't we know it?

[​IMG]

14. Elle

Elle Member

Tricia,

I have wondered why we haven't seen Lou Smit around (?). Maybe he was asked to go on LKL and turned it down. Maybe he's now too ashamed to show his face (?).

As for Tracey, we would need special equipment to slow his speech down as he talked. Tracey could very easily cast himself into one of those beady eyed characters in a Shakespearian play. Fagan or Shylock. He has a rat type face to go with his sleazy character.

15. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Too Funny!
    :floor: :floor: :floor:

16. Thor

Thor Active Member

OMG LMAO! Stop it. Stop it now!

17. wombat

wombat Member

Jayelles, that is the funniest thing ever!!!

Lou Smit is doing one of two things:

1. Getting ready for his big close up - Waiting for all this to turn to smit in the press (It's getting close) before coming in to save the day.

2. Talking to his lawyers about the scary things the FBI said to him last month during their Obstruction of Justice investigation.

I hope that it's 2.

18. YumYum012

YumYum012 Member

2. Talking to his lawyers about the scary things the FBI said to him last month during their Obstruction of Justice investigation. I LOVE it, Wombat!

...YumYum

19. Jayelles

Can I just say that this pig cartoon comes from Cutter's website - gemart.

20. Lou was on Geraldo last night

Lou Smit made an appearance on the Geraldo show last night (about six and a half hours ago at the time that I post this as the show starts here at midnight or thereabouts... it was a little after midnight when I caught the segment anyway).

Geraldo was up and running with the IDI theory immediately, and showed a brief clip of Smit walking alongside the cameraman. Smit said the usual poo that he always believed it was an intruder, but never really said much more than that. He wouldn't look at the camera and appeared not only uncomfortable but like he wished he could run and hide. Apparantly, Geraldo wasn't pleased with his performance and went to some other guy (can't recall his name, but it was an old guy that looked just like Mickey Rooney... very short with bad teeth, white hair, and I THINK it was said that he was an attorney). This "Mickey Rooney guy" was more than happy to offer his thoughts on the IDI theory, chatted with Geraldo in what looked like his own office (he sat behind a desk like he was accustomed to sitting there), chatted with Geraldo as they walked together somewhere outside, etc.

I've never seen Smit on tv before... all I know about him is what I've read here and at WS. However, even though I'm not familiar with how he normally behaved on tv at all, it REALLY struck me that he appeared to not want to say much and that he REALLY didn't seem to feel at all comfortable being filmed for the show at all... which may be why Geraldo went and found "Mickey Rooney guy" (i.e., Smit gave a tepid and unconvincing performance).

I don't know if "Mickey Rooney guy" had more to say than what I saw or not because I got disgusted and took the dog out instead of letting myself become tempted to throw things at my tv.

I realize I've never seen Smit before except in a couple of photos, but his lack of enthusiasm and his whole demeaner seemed very strange to me. I really just don't know what to make of it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice