Proof of innocence?

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by "J_R", Aug 24, 2006.

1. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

Proof of innocence?
    Georgia attorney Gary Harris, who had represented Wexford and Nate Karr in recent days, has said that the family found a photo from Christmas 1996 that indicates Karr was in Atlanta, not Colorado, at the time of Ramsey’s death. (emphasis mine)

Harris no longer represents Wexford and Nate Karr, Garrison said, but a family photo has been turned over to Boulder authorities. He could not say what the photo shows.

“I can tell you they proclaim his innocence,†Garrison said. “They feel he was not there at the time, that some of the statements made by the press are absurd.â€

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/14477784/page/2/

2. JustChillun

JustChillun Member

There's one more bit of critical evidence for Tracey OUT THE WINDOW...

This crockfiller needs to choose his nutty victims more carefully. Alibis tend to just get in the way of his theorizing.

3. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

I got a good dose of reality last night when I was talking about all this to my daughter, who, as most of you know, is in law enforcement. She just can't believe that the DA in Boulder didn't have good evidence on Karr BEFORE she had him carted back from Thailand. She said, Mom, that just doesn't happen - they HAVE to have good evidence on him or they wouldn't have brought him back. She's looking at this from her own experience in LE, not a civilian, and she thinks Lacy is holding something back. I told her there is nothing to hold back, and she doesn't understand that all the evidence in this case has been leaked, and even one of the former assistant DA's said all the evidence is out there for anyone to see.

I gave her a brief overview of what had been happening, but how does one fill someone else in on what has been happening in this case for the past 10 years in just an hour or two? It took us all those years to have the knowledge we have about the case, but no one who doesn't know the history of this case and all the side players like Tracey and jameson and Smit and Lacy and Wood will ever believe the corruption and the incompetence of the players in Boulder. I told her, Boulder's a different planet.

The bottom line is, my daughter believes in and respects me and my opinion, but what Lacy has done is so bizarre, nobody can believe she did it without damn good evidence to back her up. Lacy can't be that stupid, is what my daughter said. I told her that while I believe Lacy is grossly incompetent, I believe she did it because she is desperate to arrest an intruder, and this guy actually looked good to her.

If my own daughter looks at me as if I'm crazy when I tell her these things, what must the people who haven't followed the case at all think? Of course, they think the same thing - that Lacy must be holding something back.

All I can say is, wait and see, folks. Just wait and see.

4. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

To be honest, I think there must be something that Lacy has on Karr. I just cannot believe that this whole circus would have taken place without something pretty good.

I have questions - no doubt about that - not least of all about how he could have disappeared for up to two days over Christmas without his family noticing... but I really hope this is the guy. I can't wait to have the answers to those little mysteries which have been bugging us for years.

5. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

I think you're going to be disappointed, Jay. I'm keeping an open mind, though. I don't believe Karr killed JB or has any first hand knowledge about the murder (that we don't have). But, I won't be afraid to say I was wrong if Lacy has solid evidence that he was in that house that night.

I can tell you right now - she doesn't.

6. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Here is the big thing for me...I don't think she has anything either WY, if she did he would already be in CO and she would be doing a re-run of her "I-want-to-thank-everyone" speech. The fact that Lacy won't go and fetch him until early to mid week NEXT week means she is hoping for some kind of hard evidence to drop in her lap. Maybe she is counting on the ole DNA test to get back AND match, who the He11 knows! She wouldn't know a piece of evidence if she tripped over it! Boyles was right...ole MARY (what IS IT with that name?) screwed the pooch on this one...no way to recover from this Boulder Blunder of the century!

7. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

8. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

By the way, WY, love that "High fashion for pageant princesses" tagline. How true, how true....

9. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

I agree with WY and Moab. Lacy doesn't have anything on Karr. She IS actually that incompetent and way too trusting of Tracey and Smit & Co. Lacy has always been biased in the Ramseys favor, so her case outlook is skewed and it affects her judgment.

If Lacy had anything on Karr, he'd already be in Colorado. There'd be no reason to leave him sitting in California, whose officials there can't understand why he's still there.

10. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Hey, I'm going to check this out again. Was Lacy DA in 2001?

Because ACR put up that Sonoma Co. press release saying that they TOLD Boulder LE about Karr back in 2001.

Peter Boyles this morning said his source in California said Sonoma Co. LE TRIED to give the Karr info/tapes to Boulder back in 2001, and the Boulder DA wouldn't even return their calls, weren't interested, etc.

11. EasyWriter

EasyWriter FFJ Senior Member

WY, I can understand your daughter’s reaction. I have encountered
    it several times. The degree of incompetence and absurdity does,
    indeed, border on the unbelievable; and unless one is familiar
    with the facts and have heard only fallacious versions via the
    main media, the truth just doesn’t seem real.

“The document confirms that a week since Karr's arrest Aug. 16,
    Boulder District Attorney Mary Lacy's investigation of Karr is
    far from being completed. It also says that the case against Karr
    is in its "very early stages" and was developed using evidence
    not previously disclosed about the 1996 slaying of JonBenét
    Ramsey.†(Denver Post)

Here we go again; and just when I thought they couldn’t get any
    dumber. Ms. Lacy. May I have your attention for a brief reminder
    of REALITY 101? A fact is a fact is a fact Evidence is evidence
    is evidence. When factual evidence exists, it cannot be displaced
    by “new information.â€

“It also says that the case against Karr is in its "very early
    stages"....

Oh I get it, “very early stages†is a euphemism for “we got
    nuthin.†:) OOGA,OOGA, OOGA, DIVE, DIVE, DIVE -alert damage
    control!

This latest PR stunt by Lacy and Company is just that, a PR
    stunt. Ms. Lacy, can you spell âœbackfire?â€

12. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

WY--time for you to serve your daughter a nice piping hot cup of coffee with a cheerful "WAKE UP!!!" salutation! The first few days I was like--Lacy must have some evidence, SOMETHING, but it's looking more and more like this is one of the most preposterous hoaxes ever seen.

13. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Mornin' Bob

You know even the comedians are having trouble coming up with routines.

This is so OUTRAGEOUS on its own, they can't even exaggerate anything to make it funnier. All they have to do is READ THE NEWS

The players involved are already characatures (sp?) of themselves without any creative writing at all

What a sad state of affairs for a POLICE INVESTIGATION.

But really funny, I must admit

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice