Peter Boyles 2

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by koldkase, Aug 24, 2006.

1. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

2. koldkase

Putting RiverRat's transcript here so it won't get stuck on the end of the last long thread. (Hope you don't mind, RR. If you do...bite me!) :

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today, Thu Aug 24 7:43:49 CDT 2006
    RiverRat
    Senior Member Join Date: Nov 2001

Tricia G Part 1
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PB: amazing. professor michael tracey, the ward churchill of patty c., head of the journalism department, now no longer wanted to talk about the e-mails. i guess after he gives them to the morning rocky mountain news. it's wednesday, august the twenty third. i'm peter boyles radio free denver. a week ago today this all begins, and tonight on our televison show, channel twelve at 8 o clock inside out live, we will look at this media event of the jon benet ramsey story. on the line with us, i didn't get a chance to say good morning to her off the air, but already haven spoken to tony ortega, and again i want to think patty calhoun for tipping us off to the tony ortega piece. please say good morning and welcome to 630 khow. you're in florida, are you not, trisha?

Tricia: no, actually i'm in utah.

PB: utah, i apologize.

TG: that's okay, i'd love to be in florida.

PB: this time of the year, nah.

TG: that's true.

PB: wait a while. t.g is with us. i was told you were a disk jockey.

TG: yes, i am. i've been in radio since about 1980, so i'm one of the oldies.

PB: cool. you're working now?

TG: i'm working now-i'm just doing what's called voice tracking, which is basically just recording a show for clear channel in salt lake city, so it keeps my busy, keeps me out of trouble, and gives me something to do.

PB: did you know l.k when he was over there? does that name ring a bell?

TG: yes, yes, i do know how larry is.

PB: larry and i worked together, i didn't know you were a cheap channel person, that's pretty cool.

TG: cheap channel is a very appropriate name.

PB: it's also called--i also have dubbed it "the death star". remember in "star wars" when everything would die?

TG: everyone would die, that's it. it sucks the life out of people. yes, we know that.

PB: you are a radio person! i'll get yelled at for that. "why did she say that?" well, truth hurts.

TG: that's right, that's right, truth hurts.

PB: truth hurts. we spoke with someone that you know, tony ortega. the reason i thought you were in florida is because ortega's in florida, and i apologize for that.

TG: that's okay. but isn't it amazing that a gentlemen in florida, on what's basically a smaller newspaper was the first one to pick this up?

PB: alright, tell the story, your take on....you know by the way, we have a really good collegue of mine here is a woman named patty calhoun, runs westward, patricia calhoun....did you know the ward churchill story?

TG: oh, very well, yes.

PB: patty dubbed michael tracey the "ward churchill of the journalism department".

TG: that is so perfect.

PB: alright, tell the story and i'll just sit back. we have never spoken before. i've talked to ortega, who thinks you hung the moon. it's all yours, you're on the air, so you can do it.

TG: i'll just tell you the whole story. okay basically, we have a forum that's called "forum for justice", john ramsey refers to us as "beer can collectors", which we proudly wear that moniker. basically what we do at "forum for justice" is, yes we do discuss the case, but also, what we do is gather documents. we like to do documentation. we've got the 2,000 interviews from atlanta from the ramseys. we've got all kinds of things. anyway, we have people from all over the world that are interested and participate in forumsforjustice.org. well there is a very alert viewer, and a good friend of mine. she posts as the name "jay" on "forums for justice". she was in scotland and she said that there was a michael tracey documentary that was going to air in 2004. so i said "jay, watch it". we had no idea what it was going to be. well, she watched it and they talked about this mysterious person that knew, helgoth, and michael tracey made a tremedous lead -

PB: now tell the folks..i'm going to try and coach you through this..helgoth is the guy that michael tracey initially names.

TG: initially, right. michael helgoth is the gentlemen who unfortunately commited suicide shortly after alex hunter made his "we're going to find you" speech in 1997. so therefore, since he commited suicide after that speech, michael tracey made the incredible leap that he must be the intruder. well, when his DNA didn't match, michael tracey had to find another patsy-excuse the pun-and find somebody else to be the intruders. so the first part of the documentary was all about how scary michael helgoth was and how he was apart of this whole intruder thing, but he didn't do the killing, it had to be his friend, and this friend of his was a scary individual, and people were frightened of him. and they interviewed his friends, neighbors, and other people that knew him about how violent he was, and the authorities were looking for him cause he was the prime suspect, which was the name of the documentary, and they refused to name him because he hadn't been charged. well, what they did was they held up this guys police report with his name and address and everything blacked out. what they didn't black out was the case number, and "jay", bless her heart, took a screen shot of that case number and sent it to me and said "put this in the colorado justice system where you can look up case numbers". i did. i got the name of j.s.g. now keep in mind, traceys documentary said authorities were looking for him.

PB: can't find him.

TG: can't find him. i found him within a few seconds in a google search. selling jewelery on the internet.

PB: yeah, he's hiding.

TG: yeah. hiding big time. i call him, and let me tell you, that conversation was very interesting because how stunning is it to get a call one day to find out you're the prime suspect in the jon benet ramsey case? and yes he did have a police record, he had a violent police record and all that, but he didn't kill jon benet ramsey. anyway, he was just stunned. and yes, he did know michael helgoth, and everything they said about him in the documentary was pretty much true, except for he didn't kill jon benet. so immediately, mister g calls tom bennett, the D.A.s head investigator..

PB: and by the way, -- aside, did you see that goofy press conference last thursday?

TG: with m.k? the academy awards, "let me thank everybody"?

PB: we call it the radio awards.

TG: i couldn't believe it.

PB: wait a minute-but tom bennett's standing right there.

TG: i don't know why.

PB: but why didn't he have a pair of nuts big enough to say "hey, we've been through this before"?

TG: i can't imagine. i would like to hear tom's side, because i respect tom bennett and i think it came down to "you better stand next to me or you could lose your job". that's the only thing i could think of, it's got to be something drastic like that because i do respect tom bennett. he's not a kook like -- is. so anyway. g calls bennett and says "i've got all the documentation to prove i was in my home state when this happened. what do you need from me?" and tom bennett told him "you're not a suspect, don't worry about it, you don't need to send anything. we're not looking for you." but i didn't take sg at his word for that. when he called and told me that, i called tom bennett myself, fully expecting tom bennett not to take my phone call. he took it immeadiately, i verified everything that g told me, and that's when we broke to story in 2004. we sent out a press release and got zero, nothing, nobody cared. nobody cared. but the good news is tracey was trying to sell this documentary in america-he'd actually gone on "catharine crier live", on court tv to try to pitch it, saying "i'm looking for an american distributor". fortunately, nobody picked it up. but now here's the weird twist. "48 hours" was going to pick it up, and i had a real battle with their producer because the producer was saying "well maybe g is it". and i'm saying "my god, what more do you need? tom bennett said he isn't it." "48 hours" actually tracked down g, -- was hiding. but now he was hiding because he was afraid. they found him at an ex girlfriends house and talked to him and said "okay, we're going to do the sg angle". here's the interesting part. michael tracey releases a press release on the university of colorado website saying "watch '48 hours', the new documentary will be there." and we watched "48 hours"- it had nothing to do with traceys documentary; it was all about an intruder, but nothing to do with traceys documentary, so they totally trashed it. it wasn't shown in the u.s, thank goodness. and it just faded away until this. and the second i heard tracey was involved, i just went "this is another big scam". this is it.

PB: me too. me too. and i thank whoever. ---- when this thing happened on wednesday and i started getting the calls, i said "that's not the guy". --- fox news' headline, "killer confesses"?

TG: oh please.

PB: [unintelligable] i was trying to explain to, actually of all people, my wife, last night about how this comes together. i've dubbed this a media fraud; a hoax, perp by..i think you called him the nutty professor.

TG: yes i did.

3. koldkase

Putting RiverRat's transcript here so it won't get stuck on the end of the last long thread. (Hope you don't mind, RR. If you do...bite me!) :

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#137 Today, Thu Aug 24 7:45:11 CDT 2006
    RiverRat

Tricia G Part 2

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PB: now, he has done these other documentaries that have been...let's be kind; less than truthful.

TG: less than truthful. it's funny because we can sit there and watch them and it's almost like watching a cartoon, it's so fantasy filled.

PB: absolutely. alright, so he's got this new book that he's shopping, right? and he's got these great research skills that we've seen in the past.

TG: yeah. he doesn't understand "google" apparently, but you're right. yes.

PB: there's a couple things that are puzzling to me. this is my personal belief: there's been a long standing relationship between michael tracey and channel 9..paula woodward, patty dennis..there's also been a relationship between michael tracey and the ramsey family; michael tracey and the boulder D.A.

PB: i don't even know what to say at this point about this story..what are your thoughts?

TG: and that's it peter, it's what do you say? it's so embarassing, and so outrageous, and it's like watching a feeding frenzy of reporters, and when they go on, they don't tell the truth peter, because they don't know the case. they haven't done their homework. and it's so frustrating for people like you and myself to sit back and watch. and what that does is it hurts innocent people. there's so many people that have been hurt by this that are totally innocent and it draws them back into it. you know, look what it did to mark -. mark - is a good friend of mine, he's a great man. and here this pervert has got his daughters death certificates. mary lacey should have handled this in a quiet way, none of this would have had to come out, and innocent people wouldn't have been hurt. in trying to explain mary lacey in boulder to people, they don't believe it. i've had people say "well if they really had a case, the ramseys would be charged" or "she's really got to have something, or else they wouldn't arrest this guy." and i'm like "you don't understand, that's not how this works."

PB: i have these collegues and friends who say "they've got something, they've got something." i say "what do they got? they have nothing." the reason i think we may never see him..like i said, he's never been to boulder before, why would they bring him here now? but then they have to open up that sealed inditement. i spoke with norm earlier, whom i believe you know, and norm was with us this morning and he was former denver D.A. and i said "coach, let me ask you something. you've got a true murder suspect that you believe is the killer. you bring him in from thailand. he waves his extradition. why's he still sitting on his :(:(:( in L.A?"

TG: yeah, why isn't he right back in boulder?

PB: because they don't want him here.

#138 Today, Thu Aug 24 7:48:44 CDT 2006
    RiverRat

Tricia G Part 3

TG: yeah, why isn't he right back in boulder?

PB: because they don't want him here.

TG: because they're not ready, because they know.

PB: well also i think it's that thing called 'further embarassment'. i don't there's anybody sitting in the district attorneys office in boulder, looking at their evidence. i think what they're doing right now to get us [unintelligable]

TG: and how do they get out of it, peter? they can't. look at the media frezy that's happened, they can't get out of it.

PB: [] if you're caught in a scandal, and i've always said this, right away, tell the truth.

TG: mhm. truth will set you free.

PB: not only that, but it kills the story. each and every day, the story gets greater, and weirder, and stranger. and mkl can kill this right now by holding "a real press conference" and saying "guys we screwed the pooch". she'll take the heat and it's over, but they're incapable of doing that.

TG: and why is that?

PB: it's because she believes patsy and john are innocent. i mean, i can't come up with another explanation. and the one guy..and i mean, i'm like you, i had a lot of respect for bennett..but bennett's standing there. didn't anybody in the office say "hey boss, don't do this. we've been down the road with this idiot and this filmmaker before, where he fingered some other innocent clown". and i also believe this, this is my personal belief; michael tracey has been grooming this guy for god knows how long.

TG: now keep in mind though, keep in mind, i wanna point something out here..this is very important.

PB: he claims four years, right?

TG: in 2004, he had his perfect suspect.

PB: it was 2 years ago. i said the same thing. so he claims he's been talking to this joker for 4 years, but 2 years ago, in his film, he blames another guy.

TG: exactly. but then i think when that was blown out of the water, i think that's when the intense grooming started. he had to come up with somebody else.

PB: like they say, pedophiles groom their victims; michael tracey's been grooming this sad creature.

TG: yes, absolutely.

PB: what's your take on Karr.?

TG: oh, i think he's just absolutely in a dream world. i think if you listen to what he says, "i was with jon benet the day she died", my first thought was "he's going to eventually say 'spiritually'". i think he's a very twisted...i'm glad he's off the streets. very twisted individual and i think it's exactly what it seems. he wants to be claose to dead little girls who have a lot of publicity around them. and that's what he wants, that's how twisted and weird he is. and tracey latched onto him and just took that mental illness, that sickness, and used it to his advantage. you know damn well he's selling those e-mails and he's making money off of this, and that makes me even more sick.

PB: by the way, tracey worked for the rocky mountain news as their media critic.

TG: you know when he left was right after we broke our story.

#139 Today, Thu Aug 24 7:51:52 CDT 2006
    RiverRat

Tricia G Part 4

PB: see the rocky has not said publicly when they use him in their storys, they don't say "one time employee of rocky mountain news".

TG: oh really? well that says a lot.

PB: sure it does. i mean, this "latest arrest"..this is the ringmaster, the nutty professor..
    but again, the frightening part of this is how quickly she bought it. the D.A. bought it.

TG: and that's incompetence, that's gross incompetence, because all she has..those e-mails, that's all she has-

PB: that's what's in the inditement.

TG: -exactly. and you know, what worries me peter is that the only things that are in those e-mails..he has convinced her that this is inside information when it really isn't, when everything is out there because she doesn't know the case like everybody else.

PB: i agree. let me tell you one more story then we'll go to our open lines and we'll get you back here tomorrow. anne louise bardak is this wonderful writer for "vanity fair", she's working on a story for castro right now, and she told me castro's close to death. you know, he had a couple strokes and stomach cancer. annie's just a great reporter. annie and i speak now once a day and anne louise told me she goes back on her notes..cause she did this piece and so did the ny times..and annie says she goes back into her old notes, and thank god i kept mine, and she said she had a list of pro-ramsey people. this was back 9 years ago. she had lou schmidts' ? ..she had mary k's name on the ledger side of pro-ramsey back then.

TG: 9 years ago?

PB: yep.

TG: oh my god.

PB: she had mary k's name on her ledger on pro-ramsey back then.

TG: unbelievable.

PB: too much monkey business.

TG: what is it peter? why can't people see the evidence and where it leads? i mean, nobody knows what happened that night. but there's no intruder. and why can't a law enforcement official see that?

PB: i think they can. i think the people that i have respect for; feds, locals..they all knew the truth. i didn't get one call from any cop i know that says "haha jack off". i never got one. the support comes from..i mean when you're back to the wall, when you know you're right, and everybody's throwing punches, it's always interesting to see who's willing to jump in and fight on your side.

TG: right.

PB: -- when ?, fox news runs that headline "killer confesses".

TG: that was shocking.

PB: oh, and entertainment tonight, "hollywood reacts to jon benet murderer".

TG: so already he's convicted, and this is it. and also all it took-and i want to repeat again- tony ortega from florida from the -times did a little search and found the truth. that's all it took.

PB: i will wonder..we had tony ortega this morning, now we have you..let's see if you from the rocky, from channel 9, from anybody.

TG: i would love it. i would love to talk to them.

http://www.khow.com/cc-common/podca...show_boyles.xml

4. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

:fishslap:

5. koldkase

Hey, I'm a GUTTAH GROUPIE GOSSIP THIEF!! Stealing is what I do! :pirate:

6. RiverRat

Guttah!!!

KK stole my Transcript! She is Living Proof of whatever it is that Candy will say in approx 13 minutes.

7. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

:floor:

:pop:

8. RiverRat

Back to business...

Mr. Ortega and MS. Griffith will be on this morning per Peter Boyles just mere minutes ago!

I LOVED the last Caller - what a smart woman - in her opinion there ARE two people that know what happened to JonBenet and one of those two is now DEAD. :bow:

9. Elle

Elle Member

I would watch that KoldKase if I were you RiverRat. I think we should call her "WHIPPITQUICK." :)

Thank you RiverRat for posting this PB transcript. Thank you KK for the new thread.:)

Congratulations Tricia! You let the whole world know what a snake-in-the-grass Michael Tracey is. :snake:

Thank you, Jay, for being right on top of this, and screen capturing that very important document.

10. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Thank you RR, YOU RULE!

Tricia,

Well Done, but we knew it would be. It is YOU after all :cheerful:

Can't wait for the fest today. Give 'em hell; you've had enough over the years and it is THEIR turn!

Love ya

11. RiverRat

It is I that Thanks You, and you and you and you and you, etc......for letting me bee me. :yes:

12. YumYum012

YumYum012 Member

RivRat ... What a truly selfless thing to do ... transcibing the Tricia-Boyles conversation. That is SUCH hard, HARD work! You and others never cease to AMAZE me!

Thanks ... for all who cannot listen for themselves. And it's an excellent piece to add to the permanent record.

...YumYum

13. RiverRat

Oh stop it, you guys.......my head may swell too big to finish the Ortega segment followed by Norm Early...........those are who ROCK!

14. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

:eek:

If your head swells, you might lose your tin foil hat. After all the trouble I went through to get the Heavy Duty type, I'll be very upset if I have to re-size you!

15. YumYum012

YumYum012 Member

We have done an excellent job, thus far, of looking at Karr's possible involvement in this case. Very evenhanded, and open-minded. I would simply caution that we NOT get lured into the position of DEFENDING John Karr. We need to use this fiasco to highlight the evidence, and the Ramsey Spin, and the corruption and incompetence of those involved in this case.

I'm just saying that there will be efforts to drag the discussion into the mud ... focusing on Karr rather than on genuine justice for JonBenet.

... this caution is the outgrowth of an OUTRAGEOUS MSNBC video that I watched yesterday. Rita Cosby, Debra Opri, Joe Tacopina, and Trip deMuth just mutilated the truth of the case ... ganging up on Wendy Murphy. BTW ... I posted the link of the video of that program on the "Media" thread.

Let's keep our eyes on the ball, and use this opportunity to get the truth out, and expose the villians and spin monkeys..

Use your email, and Shannon's Contact List ... and don't let a SINGLE instance of misinformation, distortion, lie, or spin go unanswered. We've seen positive results recently ... let's keep holding TheMedia's feet to the fire.

...YumYum

16. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

"Aften the DNA didn't match, Tracey had to find another Patsy" hee hee!!! Did he ever!

17. Cranberry

Cranberry Member

18. YumYum012

YumYum012 Member

10:00 ET ... Boyles just mentioned that he hopes to have Tricia on soon.

Give the bad guys HELL, Tricia!!! Mention Jayelle's Bloomies! Listeners WILL seek out that thread here!

:D ... Sorry, Jayelle's ... but we all LOVE your Bloomies! :D:D

...YumYum

Editted to correct the time from 9 to 10 am. Tricia is on NOW with Ortega! 10:15 am ET

19. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

Y<sup>2 </sup> While I agree to a point, Karr may well be a victim here too and as such he needs a voice as well. That voice needs to be heard on Karr threads rather than Ramsey threads but it needs to be heard if in fact this man is being railroaded. Obviously he has problems. He is a sick puppy but is he mentally ill? Only time will tell but, if he is being railroaded by the RST as the next Intruder suspect then someone needs to be sure his rights are not being violated while he is being processed and I get the distinct feeling his attorney may not be the person who will provide the voice of reason here.

Harmon, 49, had been cited by judges on three occasions for giving incorrect legal advice to clients, isolated instances that Harmon has said are not illustrative of a 23-year career involving hundreds of cases. On Wednesday, she portrayed herself the victim of a political agenda.

http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=112617

20. RiverRat

Boyles just called our expose' Significant!

Oretega is on! Tricia too!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice