"The DNA might not match"

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by BobC, Aug 24, 2006.

1. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

2. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

"But People Magazine on Wednesday quoted Karr as telling Thai authorities while in their custody; "The DNA might not match, but you can't trust the test."

Especially if SMIT got any where near it! Or KeenanLaceyTracy on her little coincidental Fish Dump the day the War Room was broken into!

3. BobC

My God this isn't even a good hoax--it sucks. So apparently anybody can just say they killed JBR and the whole world goes bonkers. In a way it's pretty disturbing

4. "It might not match..."

BWAHAHAHAAAAAAAA! Too funny! Of course its not going to match, d'uh!

"The test can't be trusted".... for some reason the wizard of Oz just popped into mind: "Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain!"

5. Subdivisions

Subdivisions Member

It's utterly obvious it isn't going to match, even Karr thinks so.

6. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

No, I think Karr KNEW so from the very beginning. That's why he was so comfortable in his delusional ravings. He KNEW his DNA wouldn't match, he KNEW he wasn't going down for the murder and he KNEW that his name will forever be immortalized and connected to the JonBenet Ramsey murder case.

And he is going to get very rich in the process

The RST shoulda thought of it first. They would have been turning eachother in for years!

7. Ginja

Ginja Member

Karr doesn't "think", he KNOWS!

Wood and the rest of the RST have stated emphatically that the dna in the panties will prove this case. They also state emphatically that it does not match the Ramseys, ergo the Ramseys are cleared!

If nothing else comes out of this case other than the dna question, then this fraud was worth it.

There are far too many experts (Baden, Wecht, etc.) who have come right out and dissed the dna as contaminated and/or inconsequential...in direct opposition to the RST claims.

The BDA is going to find out soon enough that Karr's dna doesn't match, but also that there's not enough markers for them to work with in order to match it to ANYONE. It's unusable! The experts know it and it's going to be public and accepted soon enough.

And then the discussions should revolve around the fact that the dna can't be used to include or exclude anyone, including the Ramseys.

The 'facts' that come out of this investigation should provide enough (evidentiary) information to point out that not only are the BDA's "smoking guns of intrusion" dim-witted nonsense, but that the REAL incompetence and botchups rest squarely with the BDA...not the BPD.

Such public recognition and realization that this investigation has been on the wrong track since the BDA took over should gag Lacy and Wood.

Supporters of the intruder theory base Ramsey innocence on the fact that the grand jury did not indict them, the Judge Carnes decision stated the facts pointed to an intruder, and Lacy publicly stated her support to the Carnes decision.

What the public doesn't know, as we do, is that the grand jury didn't indict because Hunter said he couldn't prosecute it successfully without knowing beyond a reasonable doubt which Ramsey did what; Judge Carnes was ONLY presented one-sided evidence that did not include one iota of police evidence; and Lacy would support anyone or anything as long as it didn't point to her friend Patsy Ramsey.

I see the House of Ramsey (made of wood and decorated with lace(y)) burning down. (Maybe that's why Johnny's afraid to land anywhere for any period of time?)

8. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

:headbang: Legal experts have said DNA evidence will likely be key: DNA was found beneath JonBenet's fingernails and inside her underwear. But others who worked on the case warned that DNA evidence alone will not be enough to convict Karr.

"It can only exclude or include him as the possible killer. It can never be 100 percent,"
    forensic scientist Dr. Henry Lee said Saturday, noting that investigators only have a partial profile to work with. (emphasis mine)

"There was different DNA and mixture DNA that was hard to develop a profile from," said Bob Grant, a former prosecutor from neighboring Adams County who was an adviser in the case.

http://www.kfmb.com/story.php?id=60469

9. epc

epc Banned

New DNA Info according to Jean Casaras

The lady lawyer on court TV has just said something that boggles my mind! She said Lyn Wood said the DNA in JonBenet's panties was more recently sampled since the first sample was taken and it was of HIGH QUALITY! He said the sample was taken and evaluated much later. He also said, according to Casaras, the DNA matched some taken from SOMEWHERE ELSE on JonBenet's body! WHAT?

ANYONE ELSE EVER HEARD OF THIS? Have I just been living in a cave or hallucinating for years or what? I need some help with this info.

If this thread duplicates others or anyone would like to move this to another thread, please feel free.

Oh, just had a really awful thought. What if the NEW DNA found and tested was deposited later by somebody wanting to make sure this Karr guy or ANYBODY else other than a Ram? I know, that's rediculous!

10. BobC

yes. But the information that the DNA under the fingernails matching that found in the underwear is false.

11. epc

epc Banned

Bob, Jean said this other DNA wasn't that degraded stuff found under the nails! I don't know what the heck she's talking about! I think she's misunderstood some stuff. Surely! Or maybe I have!! Probably!

12. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

yea

I heard somebody spouting that there were 10 markers on this newer sample and that they could use it to match JMK if his was similar. Liar,liar pants on fire.
    I don't remember who the idiot was but the little title under his picture said he was a DNA expert.

13. BobC

Epc--I know what Wood's talking about but he doesn't understand DNA. There is no "additional DNA sample"--what happened was, the original fragment was so degraded that the markers could not be read (or so few could that it was practically useless). BUT a couple of years later somebody came up with a method whereas DNA scientists could actually regenerate missing markers and so the fragment found on JBR was regenerated to some degree--giving investigators a few more markers to look at.

14. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

This is old news, epc. When Wood hijacked the case from the BPD, the blood in the panties was retested, allegedly a second spot that hadn't been previously tested. That is the one that was supposed to be the "almost 10" markers. This was in 2002/3, and it was taken some years after the original DNA testing by the CBI.

So I think this explains what you heard.

But there has been a "mystery" DNA sample alluded to in a deposition of Mark Beckner back in the Wolf v Ramsey suit. We don't know where that came from, as far as I have seen, or if it's simply the second blood spot...it's never explained. It would be too simple if someone actually didn't try to play "hide the evidence so we can spin it" in this case, wouldn't it?

As to the degraded DNA under the fingernails, they only got a few markers from it, and they think it also was contaminated by the medical examiner using unsterile, possibly previously used, clippers. How that happened, nobody wants to admit, EITHER, but there you have it. If those few markers "match" the other, it's in the "human, not a cucumber" category.

The lawyer on Crier was pretty good. He explained that 10 markers can exclude or include, but not give a perfect match, leaving the contributor in the "millions or hundreds of millions" category.

That's the best I could get out of what he said, and I only saw part of it. The fam shows up at 5 and I have lots of trouble fighting over the tv. :unreal:

15. amster

amster Member

Jean C. of CTV is a font of stupidness. Her "research" consists of watching CC and talking to Pam P.

She is spewing today about the teddy bear and saying Lin was talking about DNA found on JBs body....not the panties.

OH WOW!! Wendy accusing JR of the murder....openly and taunting LIN! OMG

This is amazing!!

16. epc

epc Banned

Well, thanks so much for clearing all this up for me, kids. I'm telling ya, there's just practically NOBODY on TV you can trust with the TRUTH, is there? Even those who TRY to give it to us straight seem to get the facts skewed. Guess I just need to rely on everybody here to help separate the junk from the science!!

epc

17. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

"The lawyer on Crier was pretty good. He explained that 10 markers can exclude or include, but not give a perfect match, leaving the contributor in the 'millions or hundreds of millions' category."

Well if THAT's not reasonable doubt I don't know what is!

Just the other day, LimpWood was all over the TV saying the DNA had been corrupted by BPD years ago. Now we're back to peddling mystery DNA and second source DNA???? My head's spinning like the Exorcist kid...... :crosseyed

18. BobC

Yeah Deja but Wood can tell these lies all day long and it makes people think the R's are innocent. Their side can lie day in day out and there's nothing we can do about it, basically

19. Tril

Tril Member

How much would it cost to erect FFJ billboards in heavily trafficked areas? You know signs that say something like...

Who killed JonBenet?

Discover the truth at Forums for Justice
    (and give the URL)

Or how about something like the old Burma Shave signs?

Who Killed JonBenet?

Discover the truth

at Forums for Justice
    + the URL

Also, there is such a thing a freeway blogging...though I myself have never done it, heh.

20. cindysnow3

cindysnow3 Member

You can trust our own "Tricia" she is now our own TV spokesperson as of yesterday LOL :justice:
    We do Have that much now.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice