Page 10 of 29 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast
Results 109 to 120 of 338
  1. #109

    Default

    Dear Watching You;

    In regard to your long note, I don't have time to post anymore today; and I think tomorrow will be my last day judging by the tenor here.

    In regard to your note, I have no idea what you are talking about. I have no specific suspect in mind. I also said in my initial post, that I disagree with Lou Smit (and now apparently Mr. Ramsey) as to motive, and that the crime had nothing whatsoever to do with pedophilia. Please do not set up "straw man" attacks; i.e., positioning an argument someone never made and then "refuting" it or castigating the person for it. If my theory is correct, then I would guess that the most likely motive was a social snub, real or imagined. In their world, this seems likely.

    I don't know who this "good man" is you are referring to, but I can't be accusing him of unsavory activities in the direction mentioned above; and I accuse no specific person of murder; just a sort of person where the authorities might look again if Karr doesn't pan out, as few of us here, I think, beleve will be the case that he will. In the unlikely event he does, then we are all wrong here, including myself, and this entire discussion will be moot.

    I don't know what a "troll" is. It sounds like someone who has posted on several forums. The only other forum I've posted on was one not really appropriate for this discussion as it is primarily a political forum where liberals and conservatives bash one another all day. They have little interest in crime issues.

    As I said, although I know the personal grievance theory has been explored before, I personally have never read a discussion of the points I raised regarding the note pad and its possible implications. Perhaps someone has already. Whether the pages were actually numbered or not, if Det. Thomas could say which exact pages were missing and used, then the point would remain exactly as valid.

    Thank you.

    P.S. In an early one of my notes here, I had a word ommission. I am a terrible typist and virtually all my notes need to be edited. Originally, I had typed, "I have suspect." As the seemingly poor grammar would indicate, I omitted the word "no" before "suspect." I fixed it early on, but perhaps you read it before I did. If so, I apologize for that error which might have caused you to think I had a specific person in mind. As I also said earlier, I am open to the possibilty it might be a man or a woman.
    Last edited by Daniel XVI; August 25, 2006, 12:27 pm at Fri Aug 25 12:27:56 UTC 2006.

  2. #110
    RiverRat's Avatar
    RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    NoneYa Beessness
    Posts
    7,824

    Wink

    Have you read the book Steve Thomas wrote? The answers you seek are there.
    "Don't play dumb with me, RR! You're no good at it." The Punisher

    "Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

    "Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

    "What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."

  3. #111

    Default

    "If God Him/Herself appeared with the message that JR and PR were innocent the "some here" would wonder how PR convinced God to lie for her."

    I'm afraid your idea of God is different from mine.

    "The late Mrs. Ramsey must have been a virtuoso natural actress."

    She prided herself on that, Daniel.

    "Except when the killer has framing the residents of the home as a premeditated part of his or her motive."

    That's fine, but this intruder staged it to look like an intruder.

    "For those of you who think that Patsy Ramsey killed her daughter and wrote the note, do any of you think that there is any possibilty that her husband could have been in the dark and could be to this very day?"

    I often wonder that.

  4. #112

    Default

    Darn... Daniel left without answering any of my questions. I can only assume he didn't have adequate answers, which leads me to conclude that he has the weaker argument. Victory!
    Occam's Razor... "One should not increase, beyond what is necessary, the number of entities required to explain anything."

  5. #113

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ploppy_Slopper
    Darn... Daniel left without answering any of my questions. I can only assume he didn't have adequate answers, which leads me to conclude that he has the weaker argument. Victory!
    I'm not holding my breathe either.....every time I ask that question of a Ramsey supporter THEY NEVER ANSWER BACK!

    I'd didn't make it up....the Ramsey's told me in their book and the 911 tape.

  6. #114

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Show Me
    Sorry KK, I think I ran your fan-club-of-one off with a tough question.

    I'm sooooooooorry! Man Fan's don't grow on trees, you know.

    Maybe I can buy you one off Ebay with Zotto's permission of course.

    Well, I swear, I pass out for one day and you've killed off my fan.

    Thanks a lot.


    You can ask tough questions any time. But how many times am I going to be nice to an intruder theorist?

    And don't go buying me nothing from ebay. With my luck, you'd slip up and I'd get a copy of jams' play in the mail! That would be some expensive toilet paper....

    Besides, Zotto is no longer my agent. She dumped me for talking head Tricia, who is getting all the good gigs now. Just because Tricia is young, vivacious, rocks out on camera.... Big deal! This guttah would nevah have reached it's lowest point without me!

    "University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

    ~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

    ~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

  7. #115
    RiverRat's Avatar
    RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    NoneYa Beessness
    Posts
    7,824

    Wink

    Never.
    "Don't play dumb with me, RR! You're no good at it." The Punisher

    "Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

    "Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

    "What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."

  8. #116
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    174

    Default Very Predictable, No?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ploppy_Slopper
    Darn... Daniel left without answering any of my questions. I can only assume he didn't have adequate answers, which leads me to conclude that he has the weaker argument. Victory!
    Haven't a clue who Daniel is - sounds like a biblical name. But here's a thought in response to Dan XVI's question about the pages of the pad, etc.

    Sheepishly, I have to admit that, at time in my life when I did not want someone to know I was writing something personal, secretive, etc. I would go to a private area in the house/wherever AND JUST IN CASE, someone were to come snooping around, I would start writing in the middle of the pad.

    WHY??? Because I could immediately flip the pages back to the beginning, so that it would look like I was just starting to write something. Sneaky? You Bet!

    As well, for some reason, I always imagined Patsy writing the note in John's den because I think it was at the back of the house, where one could sit down at a desk with maybe a flashlight (or dim den light) ... because if John woke up & came down to his office, she could quickly flip the pad back to the first page & say she was just writing a note to Linda, the housecleaner or some other acquaintance.

    A long time ago, it was mentioned that there was a plaque in the Ramsey home of John with other men taken in the '60's at Subic Bay in the Phillipines and it was suggested that the S.B.T.C. was a quick glance at the Plaque (that had typed text at the bottom of the photo, etc.)

    That made some sort of sense to me and it still has a ring of truth to me to this day, because clearly the note is trying to indicate someone in John's world is out to get him & knows a lot about him.

    Remember, the Ramseys also saying that someone in the Den had drawn an X through John's photo on some recent pamphlet at the time. Or was it a heart? Anyone???

    As to Daniel's question about John being in the dark (for a while anyway) ... I think that is very plausible, especially considering he's the one on the floor dutifully reading every single page of the ransom note - sounds like it was news to him at that precise time. On the other hand, we have a Mom whose daughter has been "kidnapped" and she DOESN'T READ THE DAMN NOTE????

    As a parent, I would have read EVERY SINGLE WORD ....

    John, I think was in denial, until he found Jonbenet, then as a quick thinking CEO, he knew what he had to do, lest his whole world come crumbling down.

    Today, I believe he has to maintain this denial, in order to keep his sanity & of course be able to balance his bulging bank account.

    Regards,
    Mandarin

  9. #117

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mandarin
    As to Daniel's question about John being in the dark (for a while anyway) ... I think that is very plausible, especially considering he's the one on the floor dutifully reading every single page of the ransom note - sounds like it was news to him at that precise time. On the other hand, we have a Mom whose daughter has been "kidnapped" and she DOESN'T READ THE DAMN NOTE????

    As a parent, I would have read EVERY SINGLE WORD ....

    John, I think was in denial, until he found Jonbenet, then as a quick thinking CEO, he knew what he had to do, lest his whole world come crumbling down.

    Today, I believe he has to maintain this denial, in order to keep his sanity & of course be able to balance his bulging bank account.

    Regards,
    Mandarin
    John probably wants a new book deal.....guess John thinks the media cash cow hasn't dried up yet.

  10. #118

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mandarin
    Sheepishly, I have to admit that, at time in my life when I did not want someone to know I was writing something personal, secretive, etc. I would go to a private area in the house/wherever AND JUST IN CASE, someone were to come snooping around, I would start writing in the middle of the pad.

    WHY??? Because I could immediately flip the pages back to the beginning, so that it would look like I was just starting to write something. Sneaky? You Bet!
    I had not thought of that, but it makes perfect sense to me (sheepishly admitting I have done the same thing)
    As well, for some reason, I always imagined Patsy writing the note in John's den because I think it was at the back of the house, where one could sit down at a desk with maybe a flashlight (or dim den light) ... because if John woke up & came down to his office, she could quickly flip the pad back to the first page & say she was just writing a note to Linda, the housecleaner or some other acquaintance.

    A long time ago, it was mentioned that there was a plaque in the Ramsey home of John with other men taken in the '60's at Subic Bay in the Phillipines and it was suggested that the S.B.T.C. was a quick glance at the Plaque (that had typed text at the bottom of the photo, etc.)

    That made some sort of sense to me and it still has a ring of truth to me to this day, because clearly the note is trying to indicate someone in John's world is out to get him & knows a lot about him.
    That makes sense too. Even if she did not write it alone, I can't picture here standing in the kitchen writing it at the counter (it does have a certain dramatic flair though that sounds like her)
    Remember, the Ramseys also saying that someone in the Den had drawn an X through John's photo on some recent pamphlet at the time. Or was it a heart? Anyone???
    I remember that too, but not the exact things like where or what was drawn.
    So, if you were 6 yrs old, would you eat pineapple with a stranger in the middle of the night? What about the pineapple that was found in Jonbenet's small intestine?

  11. #119
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    3,481

    Default Did patsy wear gloves to write the note?

    How did they manage to keep their fingerprints off the note? Why did they try to keep their fingerprints off the note in the first place? If a note showed up in my house I would pick it up and not worry about fingerprints at first. They were thinking like criminals from the very beginning, because that is what they were.

    Even if they spread the note out on the floor to read it (uh-huh) then their fingerprints would still be there.

    Heymom

  12. #120

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by heymom
    How did they manage to keep their fingerprints off the note? Why did they try to keep their fingerprints off the note in the first place? If a note showed up in my house I would pick it up and not worry about fingerprints at first. They were thinking like criminals from the very beginning, because that is what they were.

    Even if they spread the note out on the floor to read it (uh-huh) then their fingerprints would still be there.

    Heymom
    here's an answer from another thread:
    Quote Originally Posted by jimswainbbmc
    As for the RN fingerprints, see Ryan Ross' April 14, 2003 article 'Solving the JonBenet Case'

    "All five of the fingerprints recovered from the pad on which the ransom note was written that did not belong to policemen, according to Det. Thomas, belonged to Patsy."
    Link to the thread.
    So, the investigation ignored things with Ramsey fingerprints on them because it was after all, their house and the things belonged to them. In the case of the note, Patsy was known to have handled it when she 'found' it, so finding her fingerprints was expected.
    I see you already found that thread and responded to that point. I'm posting it here to complete the path for other readers.
    So, if you were 6 yrs old, would you eat pineapple with a stranger in the middle of the night? What about the pineapple that was found in Jonbenet's small intestine?



Similar Threads

  1. Karr--what to say? Karr's Lawyers: Porn Case Can't Go on - No Evidence
    By koldkase in forum Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum
    Replies: 122
    Last Post: October 7, 2006, 5:26 pm, Sat Oct 7 17:26:18 UTC 2006
  2. 'Scott Peterson Is Innocent'
    By "J_R" in forum Laci Denise Rocha Peterson
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: November 1, 2004, 2:54 pm, Mon Nov 1 14:54:42 UTC 2004
  3. 'Scott Peterson Is Innocent'
    By Moab in forum Laci Denise Rocha Peterson
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: April 26, 2003, 2:59 pm, Sat Apr 26 14:59:42 UTC 2003

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •