Aaaaarrrrggghhh!

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by The Punisher, Aug 24, 2006.

1. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Did anyone else catch Scott Robinson on "Closing Arguments?" Man, he torked me off!

Said that you can't not believe that it was an intruder. He made a shot which I think was aimed at us about die-hards who still think Patsy killed JB, saying how we base that belief on inaccurate information. Nancy asked like what.

He said, "that she wrote the ransom note." He went on to repeat the RST talking points about how the experts didn't say that, that they said she was a low probability, which he admits he got from the Carnes decision. He then trashed the experts who said she did write it by saying that, because they didn't have the originals, they have questionable credentials and that they were flat-out lying.

AAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHH! God, I was upset! I AM upset!

Firstly, the experts who saw the original did NOT say she was a low probability! Chet Ubowski said he was pretty sure it was her, Speckin said the disguised writing made it tough, etc. The ones who came up with that "very low probability" nonsense were the RAMSEY hired guns!

Secondly, it was TEN experts of impeccable credentials who said she wrote it!

No mention of the fiber evidence! No mention of the prior abuse, etc.

Can ANYONE help me out?! I want to contact this man so that ALL of us can give him the REAL story!

PLEASE! I really need this right now! He just ticked me off so much.

2. epc

epc Banned

All I can say is YOU ARE NOT ALONE. I saw this guy and was flabbergasted by his statements. I began to wonder about myself and my recognition of the history of the ransom note/experts. Sheesh, where does the person responsible for getting the guests on these shows dredge some of these guys up?

gaia :nyah:

3. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Calm down Punisher, you don't want to scare off Wendy Murphy do you?

It's over for the RST. It's over for Jameson and the others insofar as all the evidence. Everything we have been saying for 10 years is also being said by the experts and legal analysts as well as forensic profilers and the like.

Our day has come from what this exposure is telling me

The RST, Smit, Jameson, Wood, Stine, Haddon, and the others who are just too plentiful to name have nothing left. The only ammunition they have, as you have seen in the past and will see from now on, is just to call everyone liars and BORG. They can't defend the Ramseys with the actual evidence anymore because more evidence and behind the scenes stories will leak out and the game is over.

You see it all the time

They don't believe Lee
    They don't believe Wecht
    They don't believe White
    They don't believe Thomas
    They don't believe ..........

Hell, Punisher, they have discounted every expert and LE agent who has said non favorable things about the Ramseys as just liars and bad guys. They don't even believe the scientific sources when they don't like the scientific results

So calm down :) We're here for you

4. I feel your pain Punisher. I was thinking the exact same thing, the guy was just infuriating. Going on and on about how all the REAL experts said PR didn't write it, and how only the "questionable" experts said she did... blah blah blah.

*barf*

5. amster

amster Member

I saw it....had to turn off the TV. I've only been here a few days, and I swear, I don't know how y'all do it! For years you have had to fight this bovine excrement!! Incredible...

6. Tril

Tril Member

I have a URL with an email link for Scott Robinson, but the URL is very long and I don't know how to embed a link here. the [a href="blahblah"]blah[/a] way doesn't appear to work here. Can someone help? Or should I go ahead and try to post the link, even though it's so long it may not work?

7. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Go ahead and try to post the link. If it's squirrely, I'll see if I can fix it for you.

8. Tril

Tril Member

9. babyboomer

babyboomer Member

The day before yesterday Candice DeLong was on Catherine Crier's show and declaring that the $118,000 figure was NOT JR's bonus, "not even close."

I almost threw a shoe threw my lovely HD flat screen. I did write two emails to CC which promptly bounced.

But then yesterday, Catherine opened her show by referencing above statement by Candice DeLong and saying she wondered about that, did a little checking and was told by Ramsey investigators that the amount was very close to the net bonus figure.

If my head swivelled every time I heard some conflicting "fact" I'd be mistaken for Linda Blair.

10. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Who is Scott Robinson? Wasn't he on "Lost In Space"?

Who cares what he says. A week ago, we couldn't even get one person on TV to even speak to the evidence against the Ramseys. We've had a week of real experts telling the truth again.

Our forum GODDESS has been on TV and radio, as well!

I'm happy! :toast:

11. VP

VP Member

dear KK

That was WILL Robinson - Remember, "danger Will Robinson!" LOL

I don't remember the show myself ya know .... oh, and remember Angela Cartwright was in it as well .... wonder whatever happened to her....

Not, you know, that I was, am, old enough to remember Lost in Space :baby:

12. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

"Sheesh, where does the person responsible for getting the guests on these shows dredge some of these guys up?"

No idea. But I think now is as good a time as any for Tricia to put together that DVD she was talking about.

"Calm down Punisher, you don't want to scare off Wendy Murphy do you?"

You're right. My bro said the same thing: "Calm down, guv, before you have a heart attack." I snapped, "if I have a heart attack, it'll be on your girlfriend, pal!" Oh, that smoothed it over!

But when I get angry, I don't THINK clearly. Once I calmed down, I was able to remember that they got an almost perfect match on the left-hand samples and that he probably didn't know that.

That's what the saying "revenge is a dish best served cold," means. 'Cause when you're angry, you're not using your head. I'm okay now, though.

Thanks, you guys. I needed that!

13. wakeup_call

wakeup_call Member

John Mark Karr's Expired Website

It has recently been taken over by someone claiming to be "Shawn Nemat".

http://www.powerwurks.com/

Anyone wonder what's going on with this? This appears to be an over-kill condeming Karr. Seems someone has an agenda!

BTW, hi all. I'm a newbie but am good at investigations. My field is healthcare fraud but I have uncovered a lot of corruption and malfeasence in the industry.

14. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

"BTW, hi all. I'm a newbie but am good at investigations. My field is healthcare fraud but I have uncovered a lot of corruption and malfeasence in the industry"

You are gonna fit right in here then! If a person can't see corruption and malfeasence written all over this case by now, well then.... :whipit:

15. amster

amster Member

arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

The teddy bear AGAIN!! CTV Jean reporting that Pam P. told her the teddy bear is STILL a mystery!! Jean did her own "research" and "confirmed" that it is indeed a mystery where it came from!! It was thought that another little girl gave it to JB at a party....but that's not true according to Pam! OMG!!

arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

:banghead:

16. jimswainbbmc

jimswainbbmc Member

Pam must be sniffing the non-stick spray again... the Santa bear was confirmed as a pageant gift. There is a video to verify that is where it came from.

17. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

At least today Clint Van Zandt FINALLY mentioned the palmprint and boot matches to the family!

Yay, Clint!

18. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

I knew I liked him!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice