The Eagle Has Landed

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Barbara, Aug 24, 2006.

1. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

MSNBC has reported that Karr has landed in Colorado

Edited to Add: No offense to eagles. THEY are wonderful creatures

2. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

The Enquirer has mention of it this week. They were told he gave his wife home pelvic exams which may have caused the miscarriage.

By the way, there is a photo of his ex wife Lara, and she is beautiful. There also is a photo of John Karr with 3 beautiful sons on the Golden Gate Bridge. How sad for these boys.

3. Elle

Elle Member

Tricia thought he would be kept in California. I wonder what this means now, Barbara (?).

4. Barbara

I'm hoping that some of the money this family will bring in from this, will make the boys' lives a little easier and have a little boost in productive things that they might not otherwise afford.

As far as the in home pelvic exams....oh my!

5. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

It Means Nothing

...just a change of scenery for Karr.

Lacy is probably standing on her head at this point trying to make a case against him.

6. Elle

Elle Member

Oh my Gawd! The very thought of this makes me sick. I don't like the sound of this. Barbara. Maybe he aborted those twins (?). I think he's a sick individual. How his lawyer can think he's intelligent. Stupid beotch!

7. Elle

Elle Member

Oh Lurker, I am a visual person, and the very thought of Keenan Lacy standing on her head. ECH! :-(

8. Barbara

Some of the most intelligent people in the world are also the craziest and cruelest people in the world Elle. Sad, but true.

I only hope that this story doesn't become the Karr story and the focus remains on the JonBenet case

I'm hoping his antics don't upstage JonBenet in the whole scheme of things

It's still about HER

9. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

I'm wondering about the movie deals the family has contracted for. Isn't this a little soon? Like, what happens when Karr is released because Lacy and her team can't come up with enough evidence against him to charge him? Is Hollywood bought into Karr as the murderer so completely without seeing how things pan out, or are they planning to do a movie about his obsession and confession, only?

I don't get it.

10. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

Remember when Gloria Allred started speaking for Amber Frey early on? Amber never paid her, a percentage of the book and movie deal did.

The statement the family released specifically states they did not want to profit, it's for his legal defense and his kids. It's just too bad they signed with Larry Garrison. He was behind Dave Holloway's book which flopped, and was poorly and amateurly written.Too bad they didn't hook up someone more professional, but they probably don't know any better and Garrison must have been persistant.

11. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

It means I was dead :(:(:(, dead out, wrong...LOL

12. amster

amster Member

Family spokesperson for Karr family has quit.....just heard it on Fox. Odd, he was on with CC this afternoon. Said he'd had enough....enough what?

13. amster

amster Member

Actually, I bet they hadn't planned on bringing him to Colorado....but Lin saw you on MSNBC this morning and INSISTED that Lacy do it...TODAY! Just to prove you wrong! Ha!! They are so stupid. You set them up, beautifully!

:yay: :yay:

14. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

Followup on Larry Garrison- he was just on Crier. Said he has made suggestions to the family about attornies, they have also gotten calls.

Crier said she hoped the two women would not be the attornies and Garrison agreed. Crier got him to admit his choice is none other but .... WENDY MURPHEY! Now we don't know if she was even asked, and she does practice in MA, not CO, she does not practice defense, but Garrison just said he LOVES her. She IS his favorite.

Somehow I see Jerrlyn Merrit, who has been a big Ramsey supporter/intruder therorist getting involved in this, and perhaps Trip DeMuth. He seems to have a vendetta against Lacy, even though he thinks an intruder did it, it is obvious this is not THE intruder.......

15. amster

amster Member

Larry Garrison has quit as the Karr family spokesman according to Fox News...

16. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

I think that was Harris, the attorney who no longer is representing the family.

17. Elle

Elle Member

Yes, Barbara. Tricia drew attention to this too, on camera. you are so right! Karr is even upstaging your president. :)

18. Elle

Elle Member

What am I talking about, Barbara? I personally have known some intelligent people who were a bit weird. :)

19. tylin

tylin Banned

Elle, :wave:
    You got that right! :thumbsup:

20. amster

amster Member

ooops.....my bad. :eek:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice