Did Patsy ever give a Left-Handed writing sample?

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by RAMP, Aug 24, 2006.

1. RAMP

RAMP Member

Patsy Ramsey was ambidexterous, according to the housekeeper and an old school teacher of hers. The samples of her handwriting that I've seen are all right-handed (if the handedness is noted at all). Am I missing something, or did she manage to NOT give a lefty sample?

Newby here. Please forgive me if this thread is placed incorrectly, or if this has been covered before. I did search for "left hand" and got many, MANY threads in which the words "left" and/or "hand" occurred. And didn't find what I was looking for.

It seems to me, that if I were trying to cover my a..., uh, tracks, that I would write the ransom note with my not-usually-used-for-handwriting hand (i.e., left hand for most people). Especially if I were ambidexterous and able to write well with that hand.

So, DID Patsy give a left handed sample? And if so, where is a good comparative analysis of it?

Thank you all so much!

2. Tril

Tril Member

http://blabbieville.tripod.com/

To view Patsy's left-hand writing, click the first thumbnail document in the second row ("Patsy Ransom Note Comparison").

EDITED TO SAY, Hi, Ramp, and welcome! :hiya: I didn't mean to click to post my original message so soon. I'm pretty much of a newbie here too. I'm finding FFJ to be a great place with lots of knowledgable (and entertaining!) posters, and I am sure you will too. Glad you're here.

3. Zotto

Zotto FFJ Senior Member

RAMP...if you haven't done so, go to the sticky at the top of this forum and read the entire handwriting analysis that Cherokee has done. There is a linguistic analysis first and then all the handwriting sample comparisons. It covers everything comprehensively.

4. RAMP

RAMP Member

I'm sorry, Zotto. I thought I had read the whole handwriting analysis (that was what brought me to this forum). I'll go read it again.

Thanks for the link, Tril. I'll go check it out.

5. Elle

Elle Member

Zotto,

Why is your little koala bear green? I held one in my arms in Perth, where they allowed you to hold one and snap your photo. He was so heavy, I could hardly hold him. He was eating a eucalyptus leaf. It was over in a minute, and he seemed happy chomping away. :) He was absolutely gorgeous with such a lovely wee face. I treasure that photo.

6. Zotto

Zotto FFJ Senior Member

Hey Elle..I think it's meant to be a grey colour. I have to thank Moab for my new avatar. Sort of looks greyie-green to me. You know what's funny?...everyone has a perception that koalas are cute, sweet, cuddly little furry things when in reality, they are hissing, scratching, peeing little beasts LOL! The reason they are docile enough to have photos taken with people is that they are literally stoned on the eucalyptus leaves that they eat all the time LOL!

In any case, I'm glad you were able to get a nice photo. They do have cute faces.

7. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Yes, RAMP, she did. The expert said it was an almost perfect match to the RN.

8. RAMP

RAMP Member

Thanks, Punisher.

I re-read Cherokee's handwriting analysis. Great work. Nothing specific mentioned about the left-hand sample, but that's probably because the right-hand stuff matches so well.

And all you "oldies", thanks on behalf of all the "newbies". I appreciate your being patient with us and sending us the right links when we ask what must seem like really basic questions.

9. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Sorry, I didn't have time to answer your question last night, RAMP. And before I forget, welcome to FFJ. :)

I have stated many times that I think Patsy may have tried to disguise her handwriting by using her left hand. She WAS ambidextrous, so her non-dominant handwriting would still be readable.

Yes, Patsy did give a left-handed sample of the Ransom Note. (I've posted it below.) The reason I did not include any discussion of Patsy's left-handed exemplars in my analysis is because it had already been done by Ted Widmer, the handwriting analyst contracted by the National Enquirer. In my analysis, I tried not to duplicate other analyses already done by competent handwriting experts such as Tom Miller, Ted Widmer and others.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 26, 2006
  10. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Doesn't get more clear than that.

11. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Remember when Patsy's sister Pam blabbed to the press that the killer was a "criminal mastermind" who practiced Patsy's hand-writing for months until it looked exactly like Patsy's? Hee hee! Put her on the witness stand!

12. Elle

Elle Member

Okay, it's a Greeny grey. :) It's luvly! You don't see them running around the spacious woods like the kangaroos. Thank goodness after hearing this story.
    Stoned on eucalyptus leaves (?) Hmmmmm! Now I'm wondering if they would work for humans Where can I buy some? :) Could I grow my own?

13. Elle

Elle Member

Just copying this from another thread on the handwriting samples. Elle

I have seen samples of both Patsy's and John's writing, and seen the comparison's, also read Cherokee's analysis, plus Delmar England's analysis by "content." Both of these fantastic works, leading to Patsy Ramsey being the
    perpetrator in her daughter's accidental death. I say "accidental" because I don't think it was premeditated.

At a quick glance as I was browsing through the examples on the ACR site, Line 53 (the capital letter F) jumped right out at me.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice