Arrest issue: Karr & Stuart case in '89.

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by S.F., Aug 25, 2006.

1. S.F.

S.F. Member

Hello to all:

I'm a 'newbie' to posting at this forum, though I've been a 'lurker' for about 2 years! I've been watching this case on-and-off for the past couple of years & believe, as many of you do that the Ramseys practically implicated themselves with all of the lies they told to the BPD early on in the investigation.

Now that's out of the way, let's talk about this issue of arrest:

I'm tired---sick-and-frickin' TIRED , I tell you, of every egotistical 'talking head' in the media saying that in order to arrest someone, you have to have "hard' evidence or 'something serious',etc., blah, blah, blah. BULL.

That is so far from the truth. Probable cause doesn't even have to come close to that. Case in point: The Charles Stuart case of 1989.

All of that BS the 'talking heads' are saying about having to have 'something' of importance in order to arrest & charge someone is utter NONSENSE. Willie Bennett was arrested & near indictment for Carol Stuart's murder, & he had NOTHING at all to do with the shooting. He just 'fit the profile' of the man (he was BLACK,tall enough,etc.) Charles Stuart falsely described & had a criminal history. That was ALL they needed to try & lynch that man. As fate would have it, Stuart's brother grew (somewhat of) a 'conscience' & came forward that his brother committed the murder.

All some judge in Boulder needs to hear is that Karr likes feeling up little girls & he'll be charged at the drop of a hat. Forget about the---uh, what's that called again---EVIDENCE. No, the Boulder DAO doesn't need that lil' thing, heaven forbid!

I also have issue with the media hopping on this lemming-cliff-jumping bandwagon of disaster when it comes to this kook Karr. His faux 'confession' has holes huge enough to drive a '57 Chevy through, but yet they STILL insist on shoving this "he's-the'"killer" "theory down the public's throats. Hence the reason for my personal BOYCOTT of ALL news at present. What is it with the 21st century media? I mean, it's like they're all sipping from the same cup of dumba** juice or something. Like some kind of joint brain mutation of this generation of reporters happened. I just don't get & frankly, I don't want to. At the rate Spacey-Lacy is going, Karr looks about as likely the killer of JonBenet Ramsey as Spongebob Squarepants. C'mon Spacey, get your head out of your ascot, deflate your ego & SHOW US THE $$$$!!!

SF

2. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Bam!

I love it when someone makes an Entrance!!!

Go on, please.....

3. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Hi S.F.

Frustrating isn't it???

Welcome to our world!

and welcome to FFJ :)

4. hyperthink

hyperthink Member

News shows are not about informing people so much as they are about entertaining people.

Will justice prevail? One would certainly hope so, but in the meantime we all get to sit back and watch the train wreck in slow motion.

5. Elle

Elle Member

I would say it was a very good entrance! :) More!

6. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

:clap: My sentiments exactly. Welcome to FFJ!

I am so sick of the media. They're like a bunch of rats scurring around trying to find the next piece of trash to devour ... which, of course, is a miracle in itself since the media rats have no apparent functioning brainstem or neural connections. Nothing else explains the fact that they can't think for themselves, but only parrot nonsense syllables provided by their handlers.

7. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

uhg. yup. Anybody but the two millionaires who were in the house that night is a viable suspect. Anybody. I have zero faith in our criminal justice system

8. RiverRat

I Have Had It!

RiverRat,
    Petitioner

vs

ForumsforJustice,
    Respondents

Petition to Request Change of Name

I, The Petitioner, RIVERRAT, hereby petition, since I love petitions, the membership of the Respondents, FORUMSFORJUSTICE, for a change of name as recent developments in the atmosphere have brought shame and sorrow to all Rats of the world.

I affirm that all information contained herewith is The Truth.

Respectfully submitted this 10th day of Surrealism, 2006.

RR

9. sue

sue Member

When you could take the words and just as easily have the reporter from Entertainment Tonight read the words as the reporter from CNN read them, you know it's not about informing people.

10. hyperthink

hyperthink Member

Indeed. But it also is a matter of what people consider entertaining.

Most (not all) news shows are all about ratings, not about content. ;)

11. wombat

wombat Member

Block that metaphor!!!

I think I'm in love....

12. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Whew! Thank you, S.F. Back-up has arrived. May I take a nap now?

Anybody but me noticed that AGAIN, the BDA has blocked having her little scam made PUBLIC by keeping the arrest warrant SEALED for 2 more weeks. They love those backroom deals in CO. And the judge is ALWAYS ready to oblige.

Now that Karr has a Colorado defender, I expect to see Karr roasted like a pig on a spit and served up to the public with an apple in this mouth.

13. RiverRat

We have a Second Shift?!

14. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Hi ya S.F!

Yeah the reporters have gotten lazy and are content to report what Woody spoon feeds them....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice