Oh Good Grief!

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Barbara, Aug 26, 2006.

1. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

MSNBC is actually reporting that a "witness" reports seeing Karr at a Boulder bus station in 1996 acting strangely

or at least looked similar

or at least was acting strangely

Here come the nuts wanting their 15 minutes, or, being a cynic, someone paid to say this?

I'm not gonna get upset cause...this too, shall pass

2. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Did the witness have horrible, pointy teeth and an upper lip that doesn't move?

3. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Was the witness dancing on a stage with a pole and stun gun burns to the bone?!

4. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Bus station? Karr didn't have time to do all he was confessing to doing that night, even if he had a private flight to and from Boulder.

Gads....taking the bus, must take days....bus...victim.

Do we have another bus victim in the making?

Yep the nut wants his 15 minutes....I have expect someone to say 'Karr stopped me at ten oclock at night on Pearl street in Boulder and ask if I knew the directions to John Ramseys house.'

5. Barbara

Or...maybe just a shower vision

6. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Come on guys, we all know that it is Susan Stine impersonating a witness.

7. Show Me

Or Snakes On A Barn...

8. cindysnow3

cindysnow3 Member

9. Barbara

Doesn't yesterday count as "some point after the murder"?

Put your boots on. It's about to get deeper every day

10. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

By the way,

Pride said the stranger got off the bus on the highway outside of Boulder.

Pride's story seems to have at least one hitch: The Ramsey house is some distance from the downtown Boulder bus station. Even if JonBenet's death occurred prior to midnight - the exact time is unknown - it's a significant walk from that property on 15th Street to the bus depot.

And I recall hearing of this before -- years and years ago, this Pride guy told the media the same story.

11. babyboomer

babyboomer Member

I remember that ten years ago, on Christmas Day, a man stopped me on Second Avenue and asked me if I knew the way to San Jose. And THAT'S THE MAN!! I recognize him. That's him!!

12. Show Me

Then Karr asked if any hardware stores were open late at night since he needed to buy duct tape, pad, felt tip pen, used paintbrush...etc.

I told Karr, No stores were open after ten. When do I get my National Enquirer interview?????????? I told my friends I'd be on the cover next week!

13. cindysnow3

cindysnow3 Member

:rotfl:
    you also forgot he had a :coffee: stain on his shirt

14. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

This guy either posted on the forums or went to the media before. It's not a new story. Probably media since after he was contacted by the D.A. he went running to the media. Probably sold the email he got from the D.A. to the NE too.

15. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

This won't be taken seriously. One witness in Boulder versus half a dozen alibis in Atlanta?

What about the witness who say JAR in Boulder that day?

16. tylin

tylin Banned

Seriously does anyone remember who they saw in 1996 on a day that wasn't a holiday? :404:

17. Jayelles

I cannot believe that member of jameson's forum have Karr practically convicted on all this hearsay "evidence". The letters written to his first wife which her parents claim were signed SBTC - they dno't have the letters as proof and they didn't come forward any time in the last 10 years to offer this peice of information but they are happy to tell tabloid reporter$ about it. Well - over at jameson's that's on the list of reasons why they think he's guilty!

Another little rant I need to get off my chest is their suggestion that all Tricia and the "BORG" are about is hating the parents. The "BORG" are all envious of their wealth (they say this without knowing anything about our financial statuses BTW). The "BORG" are (according to them) outraged at the pageant costumes and therefore hate the parents and want them to be guilty.

Absolute garbage. That is just a spiteful, nasty comment which is equivalent to name-calling. Still, we must remember that one of their rules is "don't mention or even acknowledge the Ramseys lack of co-operation" so they've got to come up with some other reasons why the "BORG" exists at all!

18. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

Oh fer gawd's sake on this "witness." LOL What killer have YOU ever heard of who travels by bus to commit a murder of a child he's never known or even seen, and on a holiday no less! What did he do-pick Ramsey's name out of the phone book on a whim? It's probably a 15-hour bus ride from Petaluma to Boulder, 30 hours round trip. And no one remembers Karr missing for that amount of time on Christmas Day???? Gosh, doncha think SOMEONE could've checked the bus lines for a passenger to Boulder THAT day???? I just knew someone would pop up claiming a Karr sighting in Boulder. He's probably "seen" Elvis, too, if it pays. Another Kenady.....

For the benefit of Jameson's groupies, let me state it clearly. I suspect John Ramsey based upon the fact that his Israeli sweater fibers were found in JonBenet's panties and crotch AFTER the body had been wiped down.

I suspect Patsy Ramsey because her sweater fibers were found entwined on the "garotte," stuck to the duct tape, all over the body AND the blanket AND the paint tray. And don't bother telling me that happened when she draped herself all over JonBenet upstairs in her grief. The blanket, duct tape, and paint tray were all left in the basement according to John Ramsey where Patsy stated she never was when wearing that sweater.

Perhaps Smit and Gray can talk this "witness" into claiming he saw Karr running around the Ramsey neighborhood in John's sweater with Patsy's jacket sweater over it too.

This entire case has been rife with stupidity for so long by so many I'm on the verge of :chillpill :pills: HELP me Jesus!

19. Jayelles

No - remember Karr was coming from Atlanta. It would be like a 2 day bus trip probably!

20. Jayelles

Here's another Good Grief. Our good friend E2 is saying that the Karrs might well have celebrated Christmas together ...... but (aha) did they celebrate Christmas on Christmas Day???? Can they prove THAT???

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice