Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Default Tom Miller's Side-By-side Comparison of Patsy's Exemplars To the Ransom Note

Quote Originally Posted by Subdivisions
    I doubt Lacy and company are going to let this thing go. I wouldn't be surprised if they try to hinge a case against Karr on his confession (which isn't corroborated by the evidence) and the silly opinions of the handwriting analysts who are claiming his handwriting to be a match.
    I hope someone will confront those handwriting analysts with this:
    http://www.acandyrose.com/02182003dh911motion.pdf

No wonder Chet Ubowski and others came to the conclusion that Patsy wrote the note.

Quote Originally Posted by rashomon

No wonder Chet Ubowski and others came to the conclusion that Patsy wrote the note.

Yowzah. Everybody go look at this - it's like taking a shot of B12.

I might make one of these into my signature.

You don't even have to be an expert to see the similarities.
    Some of them look so similar that I bet they would match up if you had the 'ransom note' printed on paper and Patsy's sample on a transparency over it.

And........
    Patsy's exemplar was given with her knowing that she was writing words that were in the 'ransom note' and that they were going to be compared. It's even more surprising that they match up so well, knowing that.
    So, if you were 6 yrs old, would you eat pineapple with a stranger in the middle of the night? What about the pineapple that was found in Jonbenet's small intestine?

Quote Originally Posted by cindysnow3
    This has really been on my mind lately. I know this Tracey guy has truely fed this guy Karr alot of info and with the mind set Karr is in, He truly believes he killed Jonbenet. With the way the Boulder Da is working do you think they can set it up and convince everyone there that it was him. I am really concerned about this , cause I know they do want their "intruder" theory to be right. I'm just wondering cause I've seen alot of shady police work in the past. I just want the real killer to pay the price for the crime.

I'm with you Cindysnow! My fear is that the BDA will charge Karr without good evidence (like evidence he was in Boulder at the time of the crime). After that I fear that he will be left alone long enough to make good on the suicide threats and Voila! the case is solved! The suspect killed himself.

This would be tragic.

The best thing that could happen would be that they charge Karr, take him to court and call JR as a Witness (he was in the house at the time of the crime). This would put him under oath, on the witness stand and subject to cross examination in a CRIMINAL case. I'm sure a good defense attorney for Karr could get JR to incriminate himself.

In many ways, if Karr lives to go to trial, it's a VERY scary thing for John.

Will he break down and blame the whole thing on the dearly departed Patsy? Afterall, she is being judged by a higher power now and can not defend herself.

This whole case is a circus but as it goes forward it becomes more and more of a soap opera. I'm not sure how it's all going to end.

Thumbs up Rashomon...WELCOME!

I have never before seen a side by side analysis, between selective words in the ransom note and Patsy's handwriting. It doesn't look just like a match to me, but an almost EXACT MATCH!

Thank you, Rashomon, and WELCOME TO THE FORUM.

Greenleaf

Quote Originally Posted by sue
    Some of them look so similar that I bet they would match up if you had the 'ransom note' printed on paper and Patsy's sample on a transparency over it.
    Yes, they would. The following sample was taken from my analysis of the ransom note posted at the top of this page, and is specific in regards to the spacing of words on a line and between each other. See how Patsy's line fits exactly over the spacing of the ransom note.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by Greenleaf
    I have never before seen a side by side analysis, between selective words in the ransom note and Patsy's handwriting. It doesn't look just like a match to me, but an almost EXACT MATCH!
    Isn't it a fantastic comparison?!! That's Tom Miller's work done for the Chris Wolf lawsuit.

One of the main reasons I didn't include a side-by-side example of each letter in my analysis was because Tom had already done it, and there was nothing more to add. He did an incredible job of highlighting the similarities between Patsy's letter formations and those of the ransom note writer.

I guess I was wrong to assume everyone had already seen Tom's great work in the analysis of the ransom note. (Slapping forehead.)

BobC is offline Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript and Book Reviewer

Now is everybody starting to "get it?" Is everybody starting to understand the degree of subterfuge in this case? Anyone who looks at these samples can only come to one sane conclusion--that Patsy wrote that note. We may never know exactly what happened that night or why, but we can most definately say who wrote that note.

And yet the authorities are flying this obviously unbalanced man in at taxpayers expense, of course. I can come to no other conclusion, given the facts, that the authorities in Boulder are protecting the Ramseys. Now the only question is why?

Don't forget that Alex Hunter hired Lou Smit. I no longer believe any of this was by chance.

RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

Cool

Check out the "a" in the "8 and 10:00 A.M." - it is the same in the Ransom Note but Patsy used a different style with her other '"a" samples.

Bowing to Bob -
    RR
    "Don't play dumb with me, RR! You're no good at it." The Punisher

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."

I suspect that by now if the level of complicity and corruption in Boulder were to be made public (with regards to this case, and maybe to others as well) the amount and depth of it would be beyond all reason. I feel that this is only the tip of the iceberg. This is a huge PR scam being effected on the public. I also feel that the reporting entities (Tracey, JR) skirted the police for the most part and hit the media first, knowing the furor that it would cause and how often the media go off "half baked" relying on others' words instead of on facts and empirical data. The media scramble to grab the scoop was enormous and the revisions to this case continue, often with the po' lil' ol' me slant of the Rams' spin added to it. Thank heavens for Tricia and those who will tell the truth unabashedly.
    It's all just my opinion. They're like noses-everybody has one.

"Personally, I think lawyers who immerse themselves in themselves are disturbed individuals who need to get a life, and are to be both prayed for and pitied." -quote from The HyperScrubulator, May 25th 2004

Quote Originally Posted by JustChillun
    I also feel that the reporting entities (Tracey, JR) skirted the police for the most part and hit the media first, knowing the furor that it would cause and how often the media go off "half baked" relying on others' words instead of on facts and empirical data. The media scramble to grab the scoop was enormous and the revisions to this case continue, often with the po' lil' ol' me slant of the Rams' spin added to it. Thank heavens for Tricia and those who will tell the truth unabashedly.
    I think you are right on all counts.
    What other crime do you ever remember hearing about where the victim's family/representative even announced that an arrest was made? Much less gave the name of the guy who was arrested. I think they thought the media would run with it and (since the guy 'confessed') no one would ever question it. That was why I thought the plan was for Karr to 'murder himself' in jail once they got his 'story' out (but before the trial).

That would have been a win-win-win situation for the Boulder authorities (they could mark the case closed without having to expose themselves to a trial), the Ramsey family (in the future, if people pointed toward them, they could point at the confessed killer, who was so anguished that he killed himself) and Tracey (he would have had a nice little infomercial - pardon me - documentary).

I don't think that can happen any more. Partly because they didn't expect Karr to be so verbal and (mostly) because of people like the ones on this forum who said -"hey, wait a minute.... what about the facts? what about justice for Jonbenet?"
    So, if you were 6 yrs old, would you eat pineapple with a stranger in the middle of the night? What about the pineapple that was found in Jonbenet's small intestine?

In regards to the original point here about Karr commiting suicide - I don't think that will happen. Nor do I think he will ever be tried for anything in Boulder. However, I still question if he can represent himself, plead to a lesser charge in the JBR case, and go to jail with the Boulder DA never having to show any evidence. Deja? Ginja?