Karr Knew Secret Information? Not Really. Media Scammed by Tracey. In my opinon

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Aug 26, 2006.

1. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

I thought this would be a good place to put all the "secret evidence" that Karr "knows" about the case.

Two things.

1-Whatever the evidence Karr claims to know it has more than likely been revealed somewhere on a forum. (Let's try and put it all here so the world can see nothing is really seceret)

2-If Karr does have secret evidence then we must remember that Michael Tracey just might have that same evidnce. He is close to Lou Smit and to the Lacey.

Ok people. Let's show the world our stuff.

Starting with the bracelet.

2. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Well, the whole bracelet secret went right to hell, and HENCE, my signature for today

Tomorrow, the world! :computer:

3. YumYum012

YumYum012 Member

Tracey wasn't just close to LooseSmit. He was buds with Patsy and John, LimpWood, Jambo, and probably Mark Beckner ... er ... I mean Susan Stine ... ALL of whom have a deep-seated need to fry someone, ANYONE BUT the Ramseys. Tracey had access to ALL details of the case, and if HE did, then the rest that I mentioned did as well.

Patsy should have signed-off the ransom novel with A.B.T.R. (Anybody But The Ramseys) instead of S.B.T.C.

Boulder is a cesspool of injustice.

...YumYum

4. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

I know nothing 'bout no secret evidence.

But I do know this: when asked during her "Thank you, Academy" speech at her press conference if John Ramsey is now cleared in this case, Lacy said, "John Ramsey is presumed innocent, just as John Karr is presumed innocent."

Now I ask you, if Lacy had a case against Karr IN THE BAG, if she had DNA matched to him, or "secret information" that only "the killer" would know directly linked to Karr...would she really have NOT said "JOHN RAMSEY IS INNOCENT AND CLEARED IN THE MURDER OF HIS DAUGHTER"?

After everything she has stated about "the intruder," she's GOT HIM in custody! The talking heads keep saying she's a great lawyer/DA and she HAS TO HAVE SOLID EVIDENCE in this to drag Karr in from Bangkok.

So WHY wouldn't she exonerate JOHN RAMSEY in a press conference THE WHOLE WORLD WAS WATCHING?

She believes the Ramseys have been WRONGED, correct?

She believes IT WAS AN INTRUDER, right?

She's got solid evidence Karr is the INTRUDER, right?

But she won't even say JOHN RAMSEY IS INNOCENT?

That makes no sense to me. None. At all.

I don't believe Lacy has anything linking Karr but his emails to Tracey. Obviously, that's not enough, or she would have cleared John Ramsey once and for all right then, IMO, and she would have been thrilled to do so.

Since Karr himself told Bangkok police that the DNA "might not match," I believe HE KNOWS it doesn't match!

Look, he murders a child in her home and for 9+ years he gets away with it. But the most talked about critical piece of evidence for years is the UNMATCHED DNA taken from the crime scene. It has been touted all over the world as the LINK TO THE KILLER, over international airwaves by Lin Wood and Lou Smit, all over the internet, by the RST, on every TV spin show Tracey puts out.

Karr obviously knows ALL ABOUT TRACEY'S documentaries. He talks to Tracey for 4 years in emails about the case, in detail. Karr KNOWS the DNA exists and is UNMATCHED.

So what does he say about his DNA being matched to that from the crime? It might not match....

Do you honestly believe that this man wouldn't be thinking OH! My DNA will prove I did it, because I'M THE KILLER!

Of course, he would!

But he's making EXCUSES as to why it won't match.

Right.

He wasn't there that night anymore than I was. And Lacy did not have proof positive he was, or she would have finally cleared John Ramsey and minced no words about it!

Instead, she put John Ramsey RIGHT BACK IN THE SUSPECT POOL with whom? JOHN KARR!

This is nothing but a sham. If Karr goes down, this will be one of the most brazen injustices involved with this case.

On the other hand, I'd be happy to give John Karr a sex change operation myself, the creepy, manipulative, sicko, sociopathic pervert.

5. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

A bit of info I hear is this:

Karr knows the story behind the bracelet. How and when Patsy gave it to JBR.

Plus he knows more about the exact location of John's checks.

If this is true at all then I smell a so called "Professssoooor" all over this don't you?

6. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Tricia, here's what you are referring to about the bracelet and the check stub as mentioned in the Nancy Grace transcript posted on another thread.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRI...8/25/ng.01.html

NANCY GRACE
    Aired August 25, 2006 - 20:00:00 ET

[snip]

ED MILLER, "AMERICA`S MOST WANTED": Well, my sources tell me that one of the key pieces of evidence in this case, as you well know, are the supposed e-mails between the professor, the documentarian, and Mr. Karr. And everyone wants to know what was in these e-mails that led police to believe that John Karr really is the killer. What was this detail that he supposedly knew that no one else knew?

Well, we can tell you, my source tells me, that one of them has to do with a bracelet that Mrs. Ramsey apparently gave JonBenet earlier in December, that apparently, Mr. Karr knew all about this bracelet. And the other one has to do with, apparently, where the Ramseys kept their financial records, in the den where the ransom note was written. In other words, he knew, let`s say, the third drawer on the right is where he kept the check stubs, and that`s how he would have known the exact dollar amount of Mr. Ramsey`s bonus. So those two little details apparently was enough to give police some feeling that this guy knows something more than what the public knows.

Now, here is the big dilemma, Nancy, is that the documentarian [MICHAEL TRACEY] is very close to the Ramsey family, and twice before, he has pointed the finger to other people that he thought was the killer. So police tell me that they`re a little concerned that he [MICHAEL TRACEY] may have accidentally, through the Ramseys now, given Mr. Karr this information and he regurgitated it back to them in these e-mails. So there`s a little bit of confusion whether or not this guy really did know inside details about her murder.

GRACE: Question. Have you read the autopsy report? It`s my recollection, wasn`t the bracelet mentioned in the autopsy report? You can get that on line, for Pete`s sake!

MILLER: The bracelet. But apparently, again, some details about the bracelet, when she gave it to him, that kind of thing, earlier in December. That`s not in the autopsy report.

[snip]

GRACE: Back to Ed Miller with "America`s Most Wanted." Ellie, can you give me that autopsy report? Thanks, Ellie. If you look at that autopsy report, it talks about this bracelet. And this is so-called inside information that this guy has, John Mark Karr, that nobody else knows. You can get it on line. The bracelet says -- what, El?

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: It`s on page 5.

GRACE: Page 5 of the autopsy report, Ed, says the bracelet is engraved, "12-26-96." Any moron that can read Arabic numerals knows that she just got it for Christmas. So that`s not a big smoking gun in this case.

MILLER: Absolutely. And that`s what I`m telling you, that there are some insiders within the Boulder Police Department that are already having second guesses -- or second-guessing this documentary professor [MICHAEL TRACEY] and what his motives are and the fact that he`s very close to the Ramsey family and that, supposedly, these inside details may not have been so inside after all. And I`m just expressing what some insiders are feeling about this whole thing. But the other issue was that, apparently, Mr. Karr knew where the check stubs were kept.

GRACE: OK, wait a minute. You`ve got the bracelet marked -- engraved, "12-25-96," and you`ve got his knowledge of where check stubs are.

[snip]

But Ed Miller, you keep saying he`s close to the Ramseys. What does that have to do with it?

MILLER: Well, the reason that`s very important is because he [MICHAEL TRACEY] would have had lengthy conversations with the Ramseys about, you know, any kind of million and one details about this, so -- and he [MICHAEL TRACEY] has produced several other documentaries that also talked about the intruder theory. So the fact that he`s close to the Ramseys, he would have had knowledge of all this inside stuff and may have accidentally relayed that to Mr. Karr.

7. YumYum012

YumYum012 Member

My dim recollection of John's interviews with Boulder LE would suggest that even John didn't know where his check stubs were. The indication was that they were all over the house. That means that Karr could have guessed that they were in any of several places, and had a good chance of being "correct". My 'guess"? In a drawer under the phone in the kitchen ... or on the kitchen counter with recent bills ... ... or on the nightstand next to John and Patsy's bed ... or under the pineapple bowl where Patsy would never find it!

This REEKS of MoleRat ... or an educated, lucky guess. So far, Karr has been wrong about as many details as he has been right.

I'll withhold judgement until more is learned, but with Tracey, Patsy and John having ALL of LooseSmits crap ... AND (by some reports) being in CONTACT with Patsy as well as Tracey ... there ain't no "secret" that they couldn't have passed along to Karr. Luckily, Patsy and Tracey have NO reason to frame a sick puppy like Karr. :D

... I NEED this! :rs:

... ahhhhh ... all better.

...YumYUm

8. jimswainbbmc

jimswainbbmc Member

The bracelet is hardly 'secret', it's mentioned and described in the autopsy report:

Around the right wrist is a yellow metal identification bracelet with the name "JonBenet" on one side and the date "12/25/96" on the other side.

9. VP

VP Member

Look, it's this simple ...

Lou Smit is close to John San Augustin and Ollie Gray - they share all the evidence and have gone over it Lord knows how many times. Lou Smit, Ollie Gray, and San Augustin all worked for the Ramseys from 1999 up until Lou went to work for the Boulder DA. Tracey, Gray, Smit, and San Augustin are all in bed together and have been for many years.

For your reference: http://www.rockymountainnews.com/drmn/local/article/0,1299,DRMN_15_4923202,00.html

"Stine's description of Tracey's role in the case was confirmed by Ollie Gray, a private investigator who was hired by the Ramseys and has worked on the case for years alongside retired Colorado Springs homicide detective Lou Smit.

Tracey, closely aligned with Smit and Gray, was disturbed by the e-mails from Karr and brought the two into the loop on their exchanges, according to Gray."

Surely no one is so naieve that they believe Lou Smit never asked John where he kept his check stubs ... or that this information was not shared with Ollie and San who in turned shared with Tracey.

The scariest part of this carnage? Emails are easily edited and manipulated. I hope that the computer on which the emails were written and received have been confiscated by the Boulder DA for verification. Surely they are not going on the printed emails. It's Boulder, perhaps I am the one who is being naieve.

10. sue

sue Member

The description of the bracelet, including the inscription, is in Perfect Murder, Perfect Town on page 484 of the paperback version, with the book first published in hardcover 1998. (just to show how easy it is to find that information).
    I remember reading the story behind the bracelet, but can't remember where - I think it was in the Ramsey's book, which I don't own a copy of.

And for the check stub, I agree with YumYum.

11. MlazyV

MlazyV Banned for Stupidity

One secret there is limited 'unofficial' and zilch 'official' information about is JonBenet's dolls along with the tape and the fibers.

12. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Uh...how did John Karr get information about when Patsy gave the bracelet to JonBenet that somehow translates into HE WAS THERE CHRISTMAS NIGHT?

I thought WE read years ago that Patsy gave the bracelet to JonBenet early, that it was in fact from an aunt, but she got it before Christmas for some reason I can't remember but was in one or more of the books long ago?

What are they saying? Karr tortured the information out of JonBenet before he whacked her?

Oh, well, good thing he can't read, or he could have just picked that info up with the rest of us and saved bus fare to Colorado from Alabama.

13. VP

VP Member

Mlazy

There is plenty of information on the fibers and the tape - it's just not brought up much in the media because it doesn't fit in with the Ramsey's so called evidence.

Have you read Steve Thomas' book, or Perfect Murder, Perfect Town? There are also the Ramsey interviews from 2001 (I think), which detail the origin of most of the fibers found on JonBenet. As for the tape, it is believed to have been purchased by Patsy at a hardware store shortly before the murder, but was never proved to have been. This is in Steve's book, I believe, or PMPT.

Some of the fibers on the duct tape and in the paint tray from which the broken paint brush was taken, came from the sweater Patsy Ramsey wore to the White's Christmas party. Other fibers found in JonBenet's underwear came from a shirt owned by John Ramsey. Ok, they were CONSISTENT with said garments - no way to know for sure since the Ramseys did not turn in the clothes they were wearing that day (and the day before), until a year later. If I am not mistaken, a new sweater was turned in that was the same as the one Patsy wore at the White's party instead of the original - but I could be wrong, it's been years since I've obsessed about this case.

Anyway, if you are truly interested in the case and the evidence I suggest you get to crackin' on a few of the books - and research (google), the case on the Internet. Just be careful about your sources :)

14. VP

VP Member

OR MAYBE he knows about the look-a-like, life sized doll that Patsy gave JonBenet. There's a huge secret! Shhhhh, don't let that get out. OMG, what if it's the heart that was drawn on JB's palm!?! Now THAT would be sumpin, wouldn't it? If he knew about that?

15. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

If he did htis crime then why not just come out with details like how he got to Boulder, how he knew of JB to become obsessed with her.How did he get in? when did he give her a snack,where did he find Burkes knife? what did he wash her down with,where did he get a beaver hair from, what did he bash her head in with and why. Why invade her with a paintbrush if he was so in love with her, did she scream? what time did he leave? how did he leave? how did he get home you know answer some of the real questions and stop p*ssyfooting around.

16. Tril

Tril Member

Even though Karr claims to have found John Ramsey's pay stubs in or on Ramsey's desk, if there's no documentation as to where Ramsey kept his pay stubs, what's to keep Ramsey from agreeing that Karr could have found them there? Anyway, a desk would be a good guess as far as Karr saying that goes, since lots of people keep their pay stubs in their desks.

I read somewhere that JonBenet's feet were bare when her body was found. If true, maybe this is a one of the "secret facts pertaining to the body" that Karr supposedly knows.

17. tylin

tylin Banned

Karr's lies will be numerous and easy to correct. Now that Karr supposedly confessed to JBR's murder, it will be interesting to hear his explaination of exactly how he entered the house. Oh yeah, he just happened to say he visited the house the night of the Christmas party, did a quick walk through of the 6000 plus square foot house and happened to find a window to enter on Christmas night. :scream:
    Where's the evidence that points to him being in the house?
    Where are his fingerprints?
    Where are the fibers from his clothes that should have been found in the quest bedroom where he said he hid ?
    Where are his hair fibers in the guest room?
    Where are his hair and fibers that would have been found on JonBenet's body?
    Oh that's right...the fiber on the duct tape was from Mama Patsy's sweater. The fiber found on JBR's body came from Papa John's shirt.

18. tylin

tylin Banned

It's not a secret Tril. The police reported that JBR was found barefooted with dust on the bottom of her feet. (As per Steve Thomas's book.)

19. sue

sue Member

The bracelet is mentioned in the Bonita papers too.
    Quote:
    The gold ring given to JonBenet by her grandmother was removed from the middle finger on the right hand, along with the bracelet given to her by Patsy.

The Bonita papers are documented here:
    http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/showthread.php?p=79388&highlight=bracelet#post79388

And here's a quote from the Bonita papers regarding where the bracelet came from (included in the description of what she was wearing to the party):
    That evening would bring another holiday gathering dinner with Fleet and Priscilla White and their family and guests. While getting ready to attend the dinner party, Patsy tried to persuade JonBenet to wear a red sweater and black velvet pants that would match the outfit that Patsy was wearing. Like most independently thinking six-year-olds, JonBenet had other ideas about her evening attire. She insisted on wearing her black velvet jeans and matching black velvet best with a whit crew-neck sweater with a sequin star on the front – an outfit she had helped pick out at a local Gap store. To complete her outfit, she wore a small gold ring on the middle finger of her right hand, a gift from her maternal grandmother, Nedra Paugh, a bracelet on her right wrist – a Christmas gift from her mother, and a gold cross necklace given to her by her aunt Pam.
    from this thread:
    http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/showthread.php?p=79386&highlight=bracelet#post79386

20. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

How's the nutty professor going to retire RICH off JonBenet's murder if you guys keep showing holes in the Karr-did-it theory? Who'd want to publish his book then?

Gawd....now poor little Tracey has to groom another suspect and that can take years!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice