Did JR move the body into the wine cellar? Where was it before?

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by heymom, Aug 26, 2006.

1. heymom

heymom Member

Just wondering...If Fleet White didn't see JonBenet's body on the floor earlier, and JR went missing for a while, and then later JR "found" the body in the same room, could JR have moved the body from another location? It seems odd that even Fleet White said he didn't understand why he himself didn't see the white blanket in the dark, if JR saw it from the same place.

Heymom

2. sue

sue Member

That's the important point........
    if

3. heymom

heymom Member

So was the blanket and the body there when Fleet White looked into the room? Do you think he just didn't notice it? Or was JonBenet's body somewhere else, maybe waiting until they could move it out of the house and place it outside? Sorry if this is a silly question.

Also, did the Barbie nightgown just stick to the blanket by accident, if JR or PR took the blanket out of the dryer? I think the housekeeper said that the white blanket had been in the dryer.

What would have happened had they simply called the police and confessed to an accident that killed JonBenet? They might have pled the charges away, with their expensive lawyers, and we wouldn't have to keep going through this again and again. I guess it was the sexual abuse that would have come out into the open in any case. They could have gotten away with the accidental death, but if she'd had an autopsy, the abuse would have shown up. So if that's what happened, the staging was more to cover up the sexual abuse than the actual death.

Just thinking aloud here...thanks for being patient with me!

Heymom

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice