What relationship does / did Lacey have with the Ramseys?

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by SydneyGAL, Aug 26, 2006.

1. SydneyGAL

SydneyGAL Member

Hi all,

very simple question... Does anyone know exactly what kind of relationship the DA has / had with the Ramseys? Reason I ask is if she is friends with them, or was before Patsy died, wouldn't this be considered a major conflict of interest for her to be involved with the case? I heard she attended Patsy's funeral, if that's true then I suspect they are / were on quite friendly terms, moreso than just being involved wit them on a professional level.

Anyone got any info???

Thanks

2. tylin

tylin Banned

3. Elle

Elle Member

I think you will find a lot of information on the following thread Sydney.

Grievance of Mary Keenan

http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/showthread.php?t=7110&highlight=Ramseys+visit+Boulder

4. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

"Does anyone know exactly what kind of relationship the DA has / had with the Ramseys? Reason I ask is if she is friends with them, or was before Patsy died, wouldn't this be considered a major conflict of interest for her to be involved with the case? I heard she attended Patsy's funeral, if that's true then I suspect they are / were on quite friendly terms, moreso than just being involved wit them on a professional level."

Sydney, you think that's bad? The DA before her was BUSINESS partners with John Ramsey's lawyers! The conflict of interest in this case is STAGGERING.

5. SydneyGAL

SydneyGAL Member

Oh man I KNEW something was suspect with Hunter and the Ramseys, I didn't know this though...

So I've read the links that Elle and Tylin gave me. And it's all very suspicious. I wish there was some way to get the word out about the DA / Ramsey relationship. If this was going on in Australia the case would be reassigned immediately due to the conflict of interest. I guess their friendship is all just speculation though on our part isn't it? I mean, it would be hard to prove that they were meeting as friends, not professionally. Even though it is plain as day whats going on, it's their word against ours.....

6. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

If this case was going on anywhere but BOULDER, COLORADO ... it would be reassigned in the US as well. You have no idea of the incestous relationships in this case.

Here's a link to a fantastic graphic showing ReddHerring's six degrees of separation between some of the major case players:

http://www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/Senate/6502/6d/6deg.html

This is the link to ReddHerring's web site with lots of great Ramsey case information.

http://www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/Senate/6502/primer/primer_cover.html

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice