YouTube: Series of FFJ Mini-Documentaries ...

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by YumYum012, Aug 27, 2006.

1. YumYum012

YumYum012 Member

SoCalGal has a FANTASTIC idea!!!

She suggested using local cable video facilities to make case related videos, then uploading them to YouTube. That is a GLORIOUS idea!

I'm VERY serious. I had suggested that we get a Michael Moore type to make a REAL documentary about the case, drawing on the expertise of FFJers for dox and other evidence and insights. Others then suggested that we make our OWN documentary. SoCalGal ... Your idea of using YouTube to make a series of Mini-Documentaries available to the public via YouTube is simply OUTSTANDING!!!

These could be done very simply and quickly ... even at home with the proper software and hardware. WhyNut?

Keywords like "JonBenet" (and some obvious misspellings) could and should be included. The video mini-docus would then be hit every time someone searched for "Jonbenet", or whatever. Numbering them with FFJ #1, FFJ #2, etc would make for quick reference when directing MediaTypes to our mini-series segments. And a "sticky right here at FFJ could provide direct links, and short descriptions of each and every segment.

Individual segments on Jayelle's Bloomies, the pineapple bowl and spoon, Tracey, the false DNA claims, interview inconsistencies, the grate/window cobwebs, and countless other issues could be addressed quickly and easily, and be available PERMANENTLY for public consumption!

Even phone in interviews with people like Dr. Wecht, Boyles ... countless experts (including FFJers) ... whoever ...

FFJers could collaberate on scripts, collecting images and adding captions as necessary, collecting and readying dox for display, etc.

I LOVE this idea ... I think it warrants further discussion.

Again ... GREAT IDEA, SoCalGal.

We might even be able to talk DejaNu to preview the mini-docs for legal concerns before uploading them to YouTube.

If done even reasonably well, such a mini-series of ducumentaries could generate a groundswell of public support ... and may even lure a documentary producer into the fold.

...YumYum

Last edited: Aug 27, 2006
  2. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

It's a good idea but PLEASE don't make one called Jayelles' Bloomies - that sounds so x-rated... My model doesn't have an agent and indeed she suffered a partial collapse last week after The Tootsie requested the return of her leotard. She is now retired from public appearances...

3. YumYum012

YumYum012 Member

:D ... LOL, Jayelles. I'm sure that we could work that out. But you deserve TREMENDOUS credit for your efforts to allow the whole WORLD a chance to actually visualize how ludicrous it would have been for JonBenet to have been wearing those HUGE Bloomies. It's VERY important stuff.

...YumYum

4. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

It's important IF the reports that the Bloomies were in fact size 12. As Rainsong pointed out, the original source of that was a tabloid. I've checked back all my records and cannot find any source other than a tabloid for the Bloomies being size 12. Other sources I found talk about them being oversized/too large but do not specifically state the size.

1) However, no-one has refuted the claim that they were size 12.
    2) Common sense tells us that if Patsy bought them for her 12 year old niece (source of niece's age - Patsy), then she is really NOT likely to have bought the next size down - 8-10.
    3) Patsy also stated in her interview that she would normally have bought JonBenet size 8-10 even although JonBenet's drawers seem to have been filled with size 6! Even if Patsy is correct in this, common sense tells us she would NOT have purchased the same size of knickers for her 6 year old daughter and 12 year old niece.

So I'm fairly certain that claims that the Bloomies were size 12 are probably correct.

5. YumYum012

YumYum012 Member

All EXCELLENT assumptions, Jayelles. And while that does not make them FACT, your efforts clearly illustrate an area that any prosecution of a Ramsey SHOULD consider presenting to a jury.

...YumYum

6. heymom

heymom Member

I'd contribute. I don't have deep pockets but I would give what I can.

Heymom

7. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

"I'm VERY serious. I had suggested that we get a Michael Moore type to make a REAL documentary about the case, drawing on the expertise of FFJers for dox and other evidence and insights. Others then suggested that we make our OWN documentary. SoCalGal ... Your idea of using YouTube to make a series of Mini-Documentaries available to the public via YouTube is simply OUTSTANDING!!!"

hot damn! I say go for it!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice