Let's Set The Record Straight

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Barbara, Aug 27, 2006.

1. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

I cannot sit here and let this moronic conversation and back patting go on and be allowed to smear the efforts made by Tricia to show Tracey for what he is.

http://www.webbsleuths.org/dcforum/DCForumID72/205.html#24

What you will see is the defense of Tracey because he DID NOT NAME Gigax

How moronic is that? So What? He showed a police report and HE WAS IN FACT REFERRING TO GIGAX!

It still makes him a liar. Because he didn't UTTER THE NAME doesn't mean he wasn't referring to Gigax. He clearly was. It is still lying to state he is a suspect and cannot be found. Yeah, Tricia did a google and while you all think it is no big deal, you can be sure Tracey could have AND SHOULD HAVE done the same.

Tracey is a liar and a leech whether he uttered Gigax's name or not

What a bunch of vicious morons! :snake: :snake: :snake:

2. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

He's a big fat phony. If he truly believed any of these supposed-to-be "suspects" killed that little girl then he oughtta be man enough to say it, the big :(:(:(:(:(. All this white trash innuendo doesn't mean chit to me or anybody else. I remember his first crapumentary was filled phrases like "could it be that" and "Is it possible that?" This is the same kind of boring suggestive sentence structure used in Bigfoot documantaries. His journalism is about on that same level and it is disgusting that that hideous rodent is even teaching kids at a university. He needs to lose his frikkin job.

3. BobC

I can't believe that I can't use the word (another name for a housecat) in my posts. The word rhymes with wussy and that's what Tracey is. GRRRRR

4. Barbara

To make it worse, the critic is none other than Mame, who I just found out is supposedly a REAL reporter (I still can't believe it, at least with a straight face)

So, according to Mame, if we publicly post her social security number but not mention her name, it is okay to accuse HER of the murder?

and...what happened to the truth????? Whether Tracey mentioned his name or not, he was talking about Gigax and knew all along he was NOT a suspect and not hiding somewhere.

Somehow, name or not, he clearly was just lying to make his croc a money maker

He should lose a lot more than his job

5. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

I was ready for this. I made Geraldo's people aware this was going to happen.

Here is the problem.

If Tracey's "Prime Suspect" would have been allowed to air in the U.S. MANY people would have known it was Gigax. Gigax told me himself that all the people he knew would have figured it out.

How long before John Keandy was paid to reveal who the "Prime Suspect" was to the tabs.

Then we would have had the Tabs onto Gigax. Without any way for him to defend himself.

There is a good chance that, to this day, Gigax would still be "the prime suspect" in the eyes of the public.

What FFJ did was nip it in the bud.

GIGAX SUPPORTS WHAT WE DID 100 PERCENT. He has thanked us several times for helping him.

We stopped Tracey from spreading a falsehood about an innocent man. THE ONLY WAY WE COULD DO THIS WAS TO CLEAR HIS "PRIME SUSPECT."

FYI...Tracey is in a for a HUGE surprise. Several people are taking what he did very seriously.

I am hoping he loses his job. After the next few weeks, he just might.

6. BobC

She needs to report to a psychiatrist.

7. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

OMG...Mary Suma is bitching that I named a suspect? After what she did to Fleet White?

SHe is a disgusting rotten human being.

8. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

I think we have cracked the case, people!

A terrorist dumped HYPOCRITE JUICE INTO BOULDER'S WATER!!

They better get an antidote fast! Because those people do not know if they're coming or going.

9. BobC

Tricia don't you dare lower yourself to argue with that creature over there.

Yeah she's a reporter and I'm an astronaut.

10. Elle

Elle Member

Tricia, if I was a lot younger I would march with a banner outside the Colorado University, :)

11. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

No, no, no, BobC. She's not a reporter. She's a GRASS ROOTS reporter. In this case, what that really means is that she has no credentials - she's a freaking self-proclaimed reporter, because she "reported" stuff on JW. Sort of like when jameson proclaimed herself a journalist, you know?

My cat Morris is a more competent reporter than she is. He talks better, too, and he doesn't tell falsehoods.

12. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Let's not forget:-

by jameson (SX = Mr X = Tracey's *last* prime suspect)

Quote:
    X is a shady character in the story. After the documentary is released in the states - - I am considering releasing his name. Perhaps someone will send in information that will clear or convict him or someone else. I am just in the thinking phase now - - but maybe that is the right thing to do - - I will take time to consider.

http://www.webbsleuths.org/cgi-bin/...=DCForumID37#51

13. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

This is like pulling names out of a hat and insisting they prove themselves innocent. jameson is famous for pulling that chit - just like she posts things on her forum and says if so and so doesn't like it, all they need to do is e-mail her and she will remove it, after that person proves s/he is who he claims he is. i don't know what proof that would be - maybe your mother's maiden name, or something, LOL. Of course, she doesn't tell you that she then has your e-mail address and can do with it whatever she wishes.

14. Barbara

Gee, and I always thought that one of the many, many :) reasons Jameson hates us is because the Ramseys were being asked to prove their innocence. What she forgot is that they tried to do just that, ON THEIR OWN and when they couldn't, it became OUR fault.

And now, they want Karr to prove where he was and have conveniently forgotten the law; they have to place him in Boulder not vice versa :6web:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice