Rachel Cooke - Suggested Search Areas

Discussion in 'The Search for Rachel Cooke' started by JR, Mar 15, 2002.

1. JR

JR FFJ Senior Member

Note: In moving threads, these messages seemed to have gone into cyberspace:

Katie Dog

More areas

Lets see if I can do this right. My husbands cousin returned my call last night. She lives up the road from where we search Saturday. Her family has been out here for 2 generations. I asked for help in contacting or at least giving us the names of people who live in the area of 3405. She is very much willing to help. Plus I thought of a search off of CR 256. We (husband and I) at one time, had some land in that area. It never developed into the community we thought, so there are only a few homes out there. The road dead ends and my husbands has caught a few people parking and partying there. You can reach the rest of the land out there by walking. At one time there was a barn with hourses further onto the property. I'm not sure if it is still there, because this was 8 or so years ago. A couple of days after Rachel dissapered, my husband went down CR 256 to the dead end, but never search on foot further up into the land. Let me know what you would like to do and I plan on talking to Lanny this afternoon about my info. Just in case this "post" does not go where it should. I'm a computer dummy. Maybe I should change my log on name. SF

1000 Sparks
    Bionic Clerk

YO

HEY Katie Dog! Doesn't matter if it's in the right place or not, you will get the attention this post deserves.

I'm sure this will be of great interest to many here.

Are you new?

JR
    Forums for Justice Moderator
    Hi Katie Dog

I re-named your thread so that RC (Rachel's dad) knows it relates to Rachel.

RC

Searches

I will mark that area for future searches. We look for easy in and out places like that. We already have several hundred acres elsewhere to search this weekend.

RC

2. JR

JR FFJ Senior Member

Bump

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice