Geraldo At Large August 28th 2006

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Aug 28, 2006.

1. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Laura Ingle from Geraldo at Large will be doing an exclusive story on Michael Tracey today. Guys, this is the one to watch. Laura has been working non-stop on this. It is going to show Tracey for what he truly is.

Because John Gigax wants to clear his name, he and his wife agreed to talk to Laura. As you will see he is a sick man. In fact I was surprised he agreed but his drive to clear his name is strong.

Geraldo at Large will air on your LOCAL Fox station.
    Go here to check it out.

http://www.geraldoatlarge.com/where-to-watch.php

I am suppose to do an interview with Catherine Crier today on Court TV. Hasn't been confirmed yet.

I am flying out to L.A to do Inside Edition. That will air tomorrow or Wed. Not sure which.

Let's keep spreading the word ok?

You guys are the best. Thanks for all your hard work.

2. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

You are doing a great job, Tricia, and you are raising the hackles on the RST, because they don't want anyone refuting their BS. Check your rear view mirror for glassy eyed bimbos.

3. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

My Tivo is programmed and ready to go, with YouTube to follow shortly.

Edited to add: Here in NYC, it is shown at 6:30 Eastern time, so it should be not long after then that I have it online.

4. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

I know I'll be watching!

Let us know about Inside Edition when you know

Way to go Tricia!

5. heymom

heymom Member

Oh thank you, Why Nut!!! My station says it is on at 10:00 p.m. so I might not be able to catch it live.

Heymom

6. sboyd

sboyd Member

Tricia,

You are fantastic. I will look for you on Inside Edition. I am at work, so I am missing your interviews. If you could post when you are on at night, I am there. Solace

7. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Why am I not surprised. It's not on here.

8. Greenleaf

Greenleaf FFJ Senior Member

Questions????

Laura Ingle. Is she on TV, as well as the radio?

I cannot find a listing for Geraldo on Fox News today.

Please, somebody, give me a time for Geraldo and a place for Laura.

My hat's off to Tricia.

I did a very short interview for a local production Company recently, and I was just awful. I'm hoping and praying that it never sees the light of day. So, my admiration for Tricia is really great. She is so poised and calm and articulate.

Keep up the good work, Tricia, and know that we are all rooting for you.

:leaf:

9. Why_Nut

Geraldo At Large is a syndicated program, so it is not on the Fox News channel, it is probably on your local Fox station or some other more local TV outlet.

10. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Greenleaf, I clicked on the link Tricia posted. That's where I found out it doesn't come on here.

11. Ginja

Ginja Member

Like JC, Geraldo's not on in my neighborhood although there is a listing for Boston...needless to say, I'll check that out when I get home. If it works, I can get him at 6:00 pm. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Hopefully, we'll get either a transcript or video for those of us who don't get it.

12. heymom

heymom Member

Speaking of Laura Ingle, has anyone here sent stuff to the talk-show radio folks, especially someone like Glenn Beck, who also appears on MSNBC? Sean Hannity? Drudge? Maybe they would be interested in putting the facts forward. Of course they couldn't show the handwriting, except Beck, but perhaps they could advance the cause.

You've probably already approached them, though. Thanks for doing all this!

Heymom

13. babyboomer

babyboomer Member

In NYC Geraldo At Large is on twice, first at 12:30. I recorded it.

If a transcript of the show isn't posted, I could transcribe it.

14. Chebrock

Chebrock Member

ITS ON NOW (12:30 central time)

I just checked my tv schedule and Geraldo is on NOW: 12:30pm Central time!!!

I already missed half. Hope I didn't miss Tricia

Cheb

15. YumYum012

YumYum012 Member

GeraldTheHo is on my local FOX station at 6:30 pm. John Ramsey can watch the show in Charlevoix on the Traverse City FOX 33 station at 10:30 PM. :D I hope he's watching!

...YumYum

16. Why_Nut

We have a 12:30 showing in NYC, but it is a rerun of the previous day's program. Just to be certain, I recorded our 12:30 show, and there was Karr coverage, but no Tricia.

17. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

I thought they were only filming today - i.e. to be shown at a later date?

18. JustChillun

JustChillun Member

Poor Jay, you need that satellite TV receiver about now... :tsmile:

19. Chebrock

Chebrock Member

Thanks Why Nut

I may still have a chance to see Tricia tonight

Cheb

20. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

UNfortunately, we have a satellite receiver which costs us £45 per month (about $65). None of these programmes come across though!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice