THE DNA DOES NOT MATCH & LACY WILL NOT FILE CHARGES!!!

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by starfishing, Aug 28, 2006.

1. starfishing

starfishing Member

Just announced on 9News by Paula Woodward.

THE DNA DOESN'T MATCH

2. Scarifier

Scarifier McHag The Third

I make no apologies for my complete lack of surprise.

3. amster

amster Member

Who is Paula Woodward and how does she know this?

4. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

5. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

Shocking, isn't it. Now I don't have to eat my hat.

6. starfishing

starfishing Member

Paula Woodward

Don't you guys remember? She's the Channel9 reporter from Denver who was one of the infamous ones invited to the 'interview' in Boulder where they weren't allowed to ask about JonBenet.

She is also good friends with Michael Tracey and was the one who busted the original story on JMK.

They cut into the show that was playing. C'mon, even if it isn't true, it's going to look terrible for them at 9News if it's NOT TRUE again.

Not making this up.

7. Aloysius1

Aloysius1 Member

Wow, that is front page news!! Sorry for being sardonic. Now what? Do they move forward on circumstantial evidence and try to save face?

8. Chebrock

Chebrock Member

What is 9News?

How do I get 9News on cable? Is it Fox?

9. Chebrock

Chebrock Member

Msnbc

MSnbc also reporting DNA not a match!!!

What will Lacy do now? :duped:

10. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

http://www.9news.com/

Wow, someone is going to get in trouble for breaking the gag order. They say they have it confirmed from 2 different sources that it's not a match.

11. Karyn

Karyn Member

From a google news search just now:
    "DNA is expected to play a key role in determining if John Karr had anything to do with the death of six-year-old JonBenet Ramsey. And the fight over that evidence is already beginning.

Karr's public defender says any samples that have already been taken from his client could not have been legally obtained."

12. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Hmm

So does that mean that the RST now exonerate him... or will they do a 180 degrees and start believing that the DNA might not be the killers?

ETA - Tracey has been claiming that the DNA is the killer's for years. I'd like to hear what he has to say for himself if this is true.

13. amster

amster Member

Cool....Breaking News on MSNBC.....Wecht on. Sorry JR and Tracey. Next suspect, please.

14. YumYum012

YumYum012 Member

Yikes ... I heard it on the radio here ... no DNA match. Well, NO SMIT!!!

... the floaters at the Cesspool are gonna be bummed. I hope someone watches and the reports on the contortions they'll be going through to adjust for this new evidence.

Also ... Craig Silverman has a HEAPING plateful of crow to choke down!

...YumYum

15. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Next suspect:-

Attached Files:

16. amster

amster Member

ROFL....Breaking News on CNN, also. CTV finally catching up.....oh my. Now what?

17. South

South Member

I can't wait to hear on which end of the stick the RST impales itself. I bet they abandon the DNA, and embrace their patsy.

18. cindysnow3

cindysnow3 Member

Not Suprising. But now they're mad cause the gag order was broke and it won't be a fair trial for them to pick a jury. Go Figure.

19. Chebrock

Chebrock Member

Ramsey's Patsy

South,

I wonder if John will throw Patsy under the bus now. Does anyone else think he's cold and calculating enough to set up Patsy after her death. That is VERY COLD!

Cheb

20. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Well now, the arraingment in a few hours might have just got a little more exciting!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice