Wendy Murphy On MSNBC

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by cindysnow3, Aug 28, 2006.

1. cindysnow3

cindysnow3 Member

She is asking about John Ramsey It's Good

2. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Dan Abrahms is jameson in drag.

3. cindysnow3

cindysnow3 Member

Makes me mad Wendy was on the phone and Rita said she would come right back to her and she didn't

4. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

I printed out Cherokee's handwriting samples (Patsy's known samples and the ransom note) and gave them to one of my daughters last night to look at without telling her whose they were. She was immediately suspicious that I was "up to no good," haha, but she said they looked exactly alike to her. Tonight I am going to do the same thing with my cop daughter when she comes for dinner. She's not convinced the Ramseys had anything to do with JB's murder. It's not that she thinks they couldn't have done it, she's just never had the time to sit down and research it like I have, and I never have the time to go through everything with her. She will know immediately that it has to do with the Ramsey case, but I won't tell her whose writing it is until after she gives me her opinion.

5. Watching You

For whatever it's worth, I handed the three sheets of paper with Patsy's known writing samples and the ransom note writing on it that Cherokee compared, to my daughter. She's on duty, but she stops here to use the, umm, facilities.

I told her nothing except to tell me what her opinion was on whether the writings were done by the same person - or not.

She spent about 45 seconds looking at all three pages and said, they all match, is that Patsy Ramsey's writing? I told her it was Patsy's writing compared to the ransom note's writing, but I honestly didn't know which was which without checking back to FFJ. She said, you've got to be chitting me. Remember, this is the daughter who wasn't convinced the Ramseys were involved.

The more people are educated as to the real facts in this case, the more questions will be raised. As my daughter pointed out, Patsy Ramsey is dead, now. But, the other Ramsey isn't, and IMO he conspired with Patsy to cover up their daughter's murder. It ain't over by a long shot.

6. heymom

heymom Member

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :yes: :yes:

No doubt. Maybe we should each print up those pages and just give them to everyone we know.

Heymom

7. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Calling Wendy Murphy!

8. Watching You

I think everyone on this forum should print those comparisons out and do exactly what I did - show them to your family members and to your friends. Show them to your enemies, if you want to. I would love to hear the results.

My daughters were completely unbiased. I know what I see when I look at those comparisons. I don't know how anyone can see them and NOT see that they match. I'm not a handwriting expert, but as I've said before, you don't have to be a handwriting expert to see what's right there in front of your eyes.

9. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Exactly.

10. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

"I'm not a handwriting expert, but as I've said before, you don't have to be a handwriting expert to see what's right there in front of your eyes."

Come on, WY, you know darn well that St Augustin/Gray were running around Boulder passing out free Ramsey Googly Eyes, not swabbing mouths or taking handwriting samples!

Attached Files:

11. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Could someone give me a blow-by-blow? I missed it, damn it!

Damn!

12. Elle

Elle Member

13. tylin

tylin Banned

Wendy was awesome today on MSNBC. She talked to Rita and Dan via telephone this afternoon at 4pm 4est. Wendy didn't back down and imo Dan was a tad short with her. When did he become such a big John Ramsey fan??? Wendy stood her ground and asked her question several times --where is John? She also reminded Dan that John has been mia for a week.

14. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Screw Dan Abrams?

Hey, anyone catch his show about Christmas time, 2004?

If so, did you see his reaction to one of the rebuttal e-mails? The one where the man said JB was molested over a period of time?

That was ME!

15. YumYum012

YumYum012 Member

The Abrams - Murphy vid link will be posted on the Vids and Audio Sticky in a moment.

YumYum

16. Tril

Tril Member

YY, thanks! I just watched it. Dan Abrams really, really PMO. What a load of bull. I almost retched.

Yep, Wendy, we want to know too....WHERE'S JOHN RAMSEY?

17. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Thanks, YumYum.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice