Boomerang interest in Rams now, sez Silverman

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by babyboomer, Aug 28, 2006.

1. babyboomer

babyboomer Member

On MSNBC 4:40ish pm eastern
    Craig Silverman:
    There's going to be a boomerang interest in the Ramseys and their possible culpability. Mary Lacy thought she was doing the Ramseys a favor
    It could turn out to be just the opposite.

2. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

he needs to shut his hole

3. Mandarin

Mandarin Member

What's up with this guy?

I honestly cannot stomach this guy any longer .... he's such a flip flop and oh that whiny, whiny voice ..... like BobC says .... somebody needs to put a sock in him.

Regards,
    Mandarin

4. YumYum012

YumYum012 Member

5. heymom

heymom Member

Just today, at about 12:30 my time, he was on opining about JMK and how he could be the right guy. Now he's completely switched places in just 3 hours? What a traitor. Stick with one position. He's just keeping the camera on himself. Is he running for orifice, er, office too?

And he has the most irritating voice I have *ever* heard.

Heymom

6. BobC

Doesn't this whole craptastic hoax really reaffirm your faith in our media? I will never take another word Silverman says as true, the slimey jerk. This hoax wasn't even remotely believable, but the way people carried on...

7. heymom

heymom Member

Every time I think someone in the media is making sense, I....

:glug:

take another drink and get over it!

Heymom

8. Tril

Tril Member

Silverman liked to blab on and on about how SBTC may have stood for "Shall Be the Conqueror." So will he keep saying that, and that Karr could still be the killer even though the DNA was a No Match?

Sliverman makes me want to barf.

9. BobC

What?!! That's the most idiotic thing I ever heard.

10. wombat

wombat Member

On the radio Silverman is saying that Mary Lacy should go....

and that the whole thing is going to boomerang against the Rs...

Also apparently her office has issued a press release - I guess it will be available momentarily.

11. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

The release is out, Lacy is making all of Karr's emails and phone tapes available to a designated representative of the media, and the "face sheet" of Karr's book DAXIS, which he has copyrighted (hi, Sue!) and the entirety of which will not be released to the public per that copyright.

12. amster

amster Member

CTV reporting that all the e-mails and phone calls from Karr will be released...per Lacy. Tomorrow at 10am...press conf.

13. amster

amster Member

CTV reading probable cause affidavit I can't type fast enough

14. wombat

wombat Member

Yeah, I posted it in a new thread.

"hi, Sue!"? BWAHH!

15. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Craig's right: she does need to go

and it DOES come back to them!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice