Steve Thomas ROCKS!

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Deja Nu, Aug 28, 2006.

1. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

Welcome back, Steve, it's good to see your handsome face again! Now stick around this time, k?

2. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Hit every talk show possible Steve! The iron is hot for justice and to expose the corruption!

3. tylin

tylin Banned

He's just as handsome and just as cool as he was 10 years ago. Go Steve...

4. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

I'm predicting an investigation is in the works.

5. Carol

Carol Member

I was reading the other day that even Lou Smit believes a whole new team of investigators should be brought in to take a fresh look at this case. It sounded to me as if he is having second thoughts about the Ramseys.

6. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

By whom against whom, BobC? And the BDA had the audacity to villify BPD. I think the whole phluckin' system in Boulder needs a really GOOD housecleaning! Where's my broom??? :rage:

7. Vic

Vic Active Member

You have pretty good prediction skills, I can't wait for the show to go on...

8. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Patsy dead....she was the charmer. John is nothing....so maybe Lou has his head out of the fog.

9. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

It needs a nuclear bomb, not a broom. Besides, Mame is taking the broom out for a test drive

10. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Welcome home, ST.

11. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

WOw!!! Steve on Greta...FANTASTIC!!

Let's take it back to basics shall we?

Steve is the one who spoke the truth from the beginning. He risked everything to get the story out.

Now, he is back again and totally vindicated.

People will believe him now when he says how crazy things are in Boulder.

Can you imagine trying to work under Hunter? I think Lacy is worse.

Welcome Back Steve. Keep up the good work. We are behind you and always have been.

12. ddeebee

ddeebee Member

ST story in Rocky Mt News

Detective breaks silence. He holds nothing back on calling Lacy a :skank:

Clearly he is more disgusted by this than anyone, and knows the truth will never see the light of day.

Boulder folks are just complacent about this. Too busy feeling smug about their perfect existence in a perfect little corner of the world. Makes me want to slap the carp out of all of them. But definitely don't count on them to demand Lacy's resignation or call for any kind of investigation. I know Boulder and I know that ain't gonna happen.

13. starfishing

starfishing Member

Sadly, I know Boulder too,

and I know that probably nothing will happen.

We've known things were bad for the past twenty years. I still live only 7 miles from Boulder, but as my boyfriend says, it's not far enough, and I'm still sucked into their gravitational pull.

I remember when Boulder was still a cool place to be, in the 70's. Someone who's been there less than 5 years now, thinks they're natives. Meh.

I grew up there from 1967 to 2000. Makes me want to cry to think about it.

14. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

HAHAHA. That's a good one...true..very true.

I think the fallout from this is going to be big.

We need to keep the pressure on and as you all know...we are good at that. LOL.

15. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Slap the CARP out of them?! :floor:

I know that was probably a typo, DeeBee, but I'm a visual person, and the mental sight of carp flying out of the idiots in Boulder really made me laugh! Thanks!

16. Paradox

Paradox Banned for Stupidity by RiverRat

Settle in to your seats folks, it's going to get worse before it gets better concerning the Ramsey case.

Remeber, all this JMK/Tracey stuff is peripheral to the Ramsey case.

Just think how ludicrous Tracey has been and how impossible it was for JMK to have had anything to do with the death of JonBenet. And yet, the Boulder DA went for it.

Boulder is using the panty DNA as the basis for their investigation of the case because it points away from Patsy. Common sense is out the window in Boulder. Lacy is a misanthropic, anti-culture, narcissist who will never bow to the good-old-boy network of the real enemy; the white male Judeo/Christian culture that founded this country.

And Lacy, like Koby and Churchill, is a small fish in big pond. The Strange Boulder Theosophical Culture will roll along creating and preserving it's fantasy of perfection.

All this energy spent on the Tracey/JMK fiasco did nothing to further the Ramsey case.

17. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

I hope you write a letter to the Governor about this :)

18. Mandarin

Mandarin Member

I Was Wondering That Too ...

Somehow this thing might turn out to be like the Ken Starr 40,000 page witch hunt display.

I can just see the DA's office and all the media clowns running hither and yon with all the paperwork, emails they've collected on JMK.

My question is this .... will they also be showing or sending out copies of the emails that TRACY had been sending for 4 years to JMK. And will we ever get to see what that woman (Hutchens?) was saying in her emails for 4 to 5 years?

There's at least 2 or more sides to every story and I just hope that we are not constantly fed only what JMK has allegedly written or verbalized.

There were many players involved in this so called 'Sting' and it would only be fair for us to see what type of minds THEY had as posers or whatever and why they spent so much time corresponding with JMK, etc. etc.

I think these muck rakers have probably written and said far worse than we'd ever imagine - you know what they say "Birds of a Feather, etc"

BUT, will we ever get a chance to see their mindset & what held their interest for so many years. Probably, not a chance.

Regards,
    Mandarin

19. Sara

Sara Member

Steve on Greta

and I missed it! :scream:

Oh well, is there a transcript available then?

TIA

~sara~

20. Paradox

Paradox Banned for Stupidity by RiverRat

Sorry J, Owens knows much too much about the Tar Baby to do anything more than what he has done.

Boyles just said (7 am MST) he's going to talk to the Gov on his show today, if anyone wants to stream it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice