For Mr. Gigax

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Deja Nu, Aug 28, 2006.

1. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

I just wanted to go on the record thanking Mr. Gigax for his willingness to go on national tv to clear his name and confront Michael Tracy for his shamefully reckless accusations. As part of the FFJ team who found Mr. Gigax and worked to clear his name, I am pleased that he had so much courage to come forth.

Mr. Gigax, one of my own family members is suffering with Hep C and you have been added to my prayer list. I do hope that this ends the public humiliation and anxiety you have been forced to suffer and that you can now go on and live out your life in peace.

God bless you!

2. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Me too.

You were fantastic! And a whole lot kinder to the nutty professor than I would have been.

I hope you get something out of the pain and suffering you endure.

I'm no angel but I can't even imagine someone making a documentary accusing me of a vicious child murder!!!

Tracey looks like the scum he is.

3. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

4. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

:cheerup:

RR

5. YumYum012

YumYum012 Member

Amen, Deja ...

Beautifully said, Deja. Mr. Gigax deserves praise for his courage here. And far too often, we forget to praise some of those who contribute small but critical pieces to this godforsaken search for Justice for JonBenet ... AND OTHERS.

Thank you ... Thank you, THANK YOU Mr. Gigax. This was a VERY important piece ... and you have taken a HUGE step from being just another VICTIM in this case, to being a genuine HERO in this long quest for JUSTICE and a return to sanity in the Boulder justice system.

Similar "Thank Yous" go out to the Linda Hoffman-Pughs, Judith Phillips, Fleet Whites, Steve Thomases and other victims and searchers in this assault on everything that we hold dear.

We can't get there from here without you. Thanks again.

...YumYum

6. tylin

tylin Banned

God bless you and many thanks for doing the interview and telling the truth about Michael and what he did to you.

7. jimswainbbmc

jimswainbbmc Member

Great post, and well deserved. Gigax deserves every bit of the respect offered to him here, and mine as well. Thank you so very much for taking your time to help reveal the truth in this case!

8. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

I also want to thank Mr. Gigax for stepping up to the plate. Appearing in front of cameras is tough even for professionals. You did a very credible job, Mr. Gigax. It's important to stop Michael Tracey from slandering more innocent people. I only wish that Michael Helgoth had the same opportunity.

Again, thanks so much for your efforts in getting the truth exposed and clearing your name. I wish you healing now and many blessings.

9. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Gigax did really well. He was articulate in getting his story out and I was impressed that he has got his documentation so well organised.

I hope he receives suitable recompense for his ordeal.

10. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

I echo every sentiment expressed on this thread. Mr. Gigax's bravery is commendable and another step in the ongoing sweep to blow the stink off this case and remove the secrecy that has protected Lacy's mishandling of it.

11. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

I wished Mr. Gigax was in better health and could have sued Tracey for all he's worth!

But alas I think Tracey drank up the proceeds with his buddy Sandhoax...in the pub discussing Karr and the emails.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice