Tracey Buddy, Michael Sandrock MUST BE INVESTIGATED!

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by YumYum012, Aug 29, 2006.

1. YumYum012

YumYum012 Member

Check out my post on the Vid and Audio thread. This guy, Michael Sandrock, MUST be investigated along with Tracey!

Here's the link to the Video sticky Thread:

http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/showthread.php?p=115863#post115863

When was this guy REALLY in Paris? Before or after Karr had made contact with Tracey.

... get ready, BobC ... your left nut may be up for grabs again! The guy is a Boulder Daily Camera reporter, and friend (bu*tbuddy?) of Tracey's. He's SUPPOSEDLY Tracey's first contact with Karr ... on a trip to Paris. I'm VERY close to betting that there was contact with Tracey BEFORE Sandrock went to Paris.

Be prepared, BobC :D

...YumYum

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2006
  2. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

Yum, BobC's ALWAYS grabbing his nuts! :nuts: We can't take him anywhere! LOL

I agree. That was my first intro to Sandrock and I can see why he gravitated to Karr. And I'm sure it wasn't a chance meeting but orchestrated by Tracy and Smit. I don't buy Lacy's bull for one NY minute that the feds couldn't track down Karr's hat and ISP addy for 4 years. These smarmy characters have known all about him all along.

3. Tril

Tril Member

Oh, yeah...Sandrock. He's the guy who "just happened" to bump into Karr in Paris, and the two "just happened" to start talking to each other, and one thing led to another, and then Sandrock "just happened" to mention that he was friends with Tracey.

Yes, Sandrock needs to be investigated!

Something seriously smells.

4. YumYum012

YumYum012 Member

Deja ... PUHLEEZE don't put "Yum" and "BobC" in such close proximity! Homey don't play dat (not that there's anything wrong with that) :D

I LOVE BobC ... but not the way that Sandrock LOVES Tracey.

Something stinks in Sandrock!

...YumYum

5. YumYum012

YumYum012 Member

Just to get a key point recorded in the Tracey-Karr-Sandrock timeline ...

... Sandrock claims that he accidently met Karr in a Paris bookstore in June, 2002. If that can't be corroberrated, then we have CONSPIRACY here, kiddies.

I'd like to see Karr's passport to confirm that he was in Paris at the very same time.

I'd like to know EXACTLY when the DAXIS emails began ... AND whether ANY mention of that meeting was included in ANY Karr-Tracey emails.

I do NOT trust Tracey ... or Lacy. Has Lacy dropped this hot potato WITHOUT MENTIONING that the timeline doesn't jive ... to protect a molerat like Tracey? I'm thinkin' she would. We need some answers on this subject.

Chnace meeting? Bullshmit!!!

...YumYum.

6. Maggie

Maggie Member

Sandrock mentioned in emails

I remember reading part of an email soon after this story broke, in which Karr was telling Tracey that he was upset that the person who made it possible for them to communicate had a picture of him (Karr). He wasn't happy that the person he was confiding in had the means to identify him.

edited to add...I just found references to this email in one of Cherokee's posts about 7 pages back in the threads. Cherokee was commenting on a newspaper article on the first emails released.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2006
  7. hyperthink

hyperthink Member

At the risk of sounding stupid...

What conspiracy are you all talking about? Can you please explain this to an amateur?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice