Page 1 of 30 1234511 ... LastLast

Default LACY press conference

The news on the radio driving to work this morning said that Boulder DA will hold a press conference later this morning.
    Last edited by Cherokee; September 12, 2006, 10:01 pm at Tue Sep 12 22:01:15 UTC 2006.
    It's probably too late to get justice for JonBenét. Maybe it always was. But knowing where things went wrong is the first step to not going there again. **-- Alan Prendergast-Dec 21, 2006--**

Thanks, Moab. They mentioned this yesterday. She had a long list of CONDITIONS reporters must comply with or be ousted.

hahaha

That Boulder. Nothing EVAH changes there.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

I'm sure she's going crazy trying to find a hairstyle that will cover her face completely, so that the humiliation is lessened

I suggest the ol' Cousin It hairstyle, complete with eyeglasses over the hair.

Just my suggestion for her.

And then...her resignation
    And then...Tracey's resignation from CU
    And then....the rest of 'em
    PATSY RAMSEY WROTE THE RANSOM NOTE
    SHE WOULDN'T DO THAT FOR AN INTRUDER.
    PLEASE READ CHEROKEE'S ANALYSIS

http://66.98.176.96/~tricia/forums/s...ead.php?t=6404

Quote Originally Posted by Moab
    Can't find this on a website yet, but the news on the radio driving to work this morning said that Boulder DA will hold a press ocnference later this morning. We'll see!
    It's on Miss Mary's website - I've posted this twice before BECAUSE I CAN'T BLEEPING BELIEVE IT:

A media briefing will be held in the Jury Assembly Room, Justice Center, Tuesday, August 29, 2006, at 10:00 a.m. A panel from the Boulder District Attorney’s Office, including Mary Lacy, Pete Maguire, Bill Nagel, and Tom Bennett, will be available to answer questions from up to 21 members of the media, as identified from the media consortium meeting on Aug. 18:

ABC Network
    Associated Press
    Daily Camera (Boulder)
    Colorado Daily
    CBS Network
    CNN
    Court TV
    Denver Post
    Fox Network
    KCNC TV 4
    KDVR TV Fox 31
    KMGH TV 7
    KUSA TV 9
    KWGN TV 2
    Daily Times-Call (Longmont)
    NBC Network
    Reuters
    Rocky Mountain News

One seat for other Colorado television media
    One seat for international print media
    One seat for local/national radio

Ground Rules for media briefing:

· Questions may be submitted in writing or by raise of hands and waiting until you are called on. No shouting out of questions will be allowed. Anyone who repeatedly calls out questions may be asked to leave.

· One pool camera and one still camera will be permitted in the Jury Assembly Room.

· It is the goal of the District Attorney’s Office to provide the public with information regarding the process, procedures and facts that were involved in the decisions regarding John Mark Karr.
    She is in for a BIG surprise this morning. These reporters have been had, and they are cranky. She will not be ready for their questions, and she is going to have to answer things like - Did Patsy Do It? Are You Going to Resign? Do You Know Anything About Crime Investigation? Are You Going To Resign?

And then there's her haircut - so I'm Biotchy but come on...

Quote Originally Posted by wombat
    She is in for a BIG surprise this morning. These reporters have been had, and they are cranky.
    and we all know about Kranky, don't we?

Hope she slept with an ice pack last night so she won't look so puffy and alcoholicky!
    It's probably too late to get justice for JonBenét. Maybe it always was. But knowing where things went wrong is the first step to not going there again. **-- Alan Prendergast-Dec 21, 2006--**

Quote Originally Posted by Moab
    and we all know about Kranky, don't we?
    Mame keeps beating Candy to the news updates!
    This is my opinion and it may not be copied in whole or in part without my written permission

Flight risk....Lacy's only explaination left. Bet she tries to blame something on the Thai government and finds they will fire a salvo back.

List of questions NOT allowed by reporters.

Why did you take the investigation away and give it to the Ramsey lawyers, documentarians, private investigators etc?

Is John Ramsey cleared?

WTF were you thinking?

Quote Originally Posted by Jayelles
    Mame keeps beating Candy to the news updates!
    That ought to be good for a tantrum or two.

Quote Originally Posted by Show Me
    WTF were you thinking?
    Actually this is my ONLY question!

I AM GOING TO LOSE MY PHUCKING MIND!

HER CONDITIONS ARE JUST LIKE THE RAMSEYS!!!!

WRITTEN QUESTIONS?

IS BOULDER A DIFFERENT COUNTRY? DID THEY CECEDE FROM THE UNION AND HAVE THEIR OWN LAWS?

okay, crawling back into my hole
    PATSY RAMSEY WROTE THE RANSOM NOTE
    SHE WOULDN'T DO THAT FOR AN INTRUDER.
    PLEASE READ CHEROKEE'S ANALYSIS

http://66.98.176.96/~tricia/forums/s...ead.php?t=6404

Quote Originally Posted by Barbara
    IS BOULDER A DIFFERENT COUNTRY? DID THEY CECEDE FROM THE UNION AND HAVE THEIR OWN LAWS?
    WE WISH!!

Then we could declare war and send in the troops! There would be HOPE!

As it is, it certainly deserves the title of The Republic of Boulder.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

Questions may be submitted in writing or by raise of hands and waiting until you are called on. No shouting out of questions will be allowed. Anyone who repeatedly calls out questions may be asked to leave.
    There is a way of handling the "shouting out of questions" that has worked very effectively for the various Presidents of the United States. It is called "ignoring the question." Oh, but perhaps Lacy will be too embarrassed by the questions she might have shouted at her and even more embarrassed when she leaves them unanswered. Personally, I hope some reporters do shout out questions so that we are treated to yet another spectacle of having reasonable questions met with a strongarm response as the questioner is thrown out of the room. That would be quite the demonstration of what Lacy's character consists of.