LACY press conference - Tuesday - August 29, 2006

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Moab, Aug 29, 2006.

1. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

LACY press conference

The news on the radio driving to work this morning said that Boulder DA will hold a press conference later this morning.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2006
  2. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Thanks, Moab. They mentioned this yesterday. She had a long list of CONDITIONS reporters must comply with or be ousted.

hahaha

That Boulder. Nothing EVAH changes there.

3. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

I'm sure she's going crazy trying to find a hairstyle that will cover her face completely, so that the humiliation is lessened :weaklink:

I suggest the ol' Cousin It hairstyle, complete with eyeglasses over the hair.

Just my suggestion for her.

And then...her resignation :yay:
    And then...Tracey's resignation from CU
    And then....the rest of 'em

4. wombat

wombat Member

It's on Miss Mary's website - I've posted this twice before BECAUSE I CAN'T BLEEPING BELIEVE IT:

She is in for a BIG surprise this morning. These reporters have been had, and they are cranky. She will not be ready for their questions, and she is going to have to answer things like - Did Patsy Do It? Are You Going to Resign? Do You Know Anything About Crime Investigation? Are You Going To Resign?

And then there's her haircut - so I'm Biotchy but come on...

5. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

:floor: and we all know about Kranky, don't we?

Hope she slept with an ice pack last night so she won't look so puffy and alcoholicky!

6. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Mame keeps beating Candy to the news updates!

7. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Flight risk....Lacy's only explaination left. Bet she tries to blame something on the Thai government and finds they will fire a salvo back.

List of questions NOT allowed by reporters.

Why did you take the investigation away and give it to the Ramsey lawyers, documentarians, private investigators etc?

Is John Ramsey cleared?

WTF were you thinking?

8. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

That ought to be good for a tantrum or two.

9. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Actually this is my ONLY question!

:floor: :floor: :floor: :floor:

10. Barbara

I AM GOING TO LOSE MY PHUCKING MIND! :wtf: :wtf:

HER CONDITIONS ARE JUST LIKE THE RAMSEYS!!!!

WRITTEN QUESTIONS? :wtf:

IS BOULDER A DIFFERENT COUNTRY? DID THEY CECEDE FROM THE UNION AND HAVE THEIR OWN LAWS? :wtf:

okay, crawling back into my hole

11. koldkase

WE WISH!!

Then we could declare war and send in the troops! There would be HOPE!

As it is, it certainly deserves the title of The Republic of Boulder.

12. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

There is a way of handling the "shouting out of questions" that has worked very effectively for the various Presidents of the United States. It is called "ignoring the question." Oh, but perhaps Lacy will be too embarrassed by the questions she might have shouted at her and even more embarrassed when she leaves them unanswered. Personally, I hope some reporters do shout out questions so that we are treated to yet another spectacle of having reasonable questions met with a strongarm response as the questioner is thrown out of the room. That would be quite the demonstration of what Lacy's character consists of.

13. koldkase

Oh, yeah, now that would be a PERFECT ENDING to this charade in The Republic of Boulder!

Surely some reporter is going in there with the balls to do this.

Surely.

WHERE'S TRICIA! Get on the next plane to BOULDER!!

14. Barbara

KK,

I think Tricia Griffith is on Boulder's NO FLY list.

15. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

aahhhh damage control.

16. wombat

wombat Member

On the OFF CHANCE that some reporters might start reading here when they wake up from their hangovers this morning (now now, that's not a slur, I know my press corps!!!), let's start posting some fun questions for the press conference:

- Why did you let Kolar (previous investigator) go? Did he participate in the Karr investigation?

- The Carnes decision was based on one-sided evidence with no rebuttal. Why did you accept it as dispositive?

- What is your relationship with Lin Wood?

- Your office only spent $25,000 in four years on this investigation, please explain,

- From the emails you released, Lou Smit, Ollie Gray, and Michael Tracey, all private citizens, were investigating this case with Tom Bennett. Is this a proper investigative method?

- The emails constantly refer to Michael Tracey drinking alcohol while he is writing to Karr. Does this concern you in regard to his reliability?

- (Reporter hold up Patsy's handwriting analysis) Can you explain why Patsy Ramsey's handwriting matches the ransom note?

- What are your criminal investigation qualifications?

- Do you feel you have any credibility with the Boulder Police Department? Is this a public safety issue?

- If the only thing that was going to make you go forward was DNA match, why didn't you do that in Thailand?

17. Why_Nut

Why_Nut FFJ Senior Member

- If getting a sample from items Karr handled in Thailand was not good enough proof because of the risk of mixture, does this mean that the DNA sample found in the underwear is, at this point, also insufficient proof of the genetic identity of JonBenet's killer, because it is a mixture?

18. RAMP

RAMP Member

Ha! Good one, Why Nut!

19. koldkase

Oh, not only THAT, but according to the DNA document you have from one of the Tracey docs...the Ramseys can be eliminated as THE SOURCE OF THE DNA ONLY IF THERE IS ONE CONTRIBUTOR....

Wasn't that what it said? That's what I remember.

Does this mean THE RAMSEYS ARE NOT EXCLUDED NOW?

20. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

I'm going to the press conference.

I will submit the following question in writing:

Dear Miss Lacy:

Who did you sleep with to get this job?

Thanks so much
    BobC

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice