Page 8 of 30 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

All his statements No one elses Don't they understand that reporters question?

"Psychopathy of this person" was escalating, says LacyTracey - BWAH.

What did that have to do with JonBenet?

ADA is testy, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by cindysnow3
    All his statements No one elses Don't they understand that reporters question?
    Yeah they do....dancing around the truth, trying to cover themselves.

Thumbs down

Jean C. is still whining about how they can't prove he WASN'T in boulder... geez, can't she just get over it?
    Occam's Razor... "One should not increase, beyond what is necessary, the number of entities required to explain anything."

RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

Bennett.
    Bennett.
    Bennett.
    "Don't play dumb with me, RR! You're no good at it." The Punisher

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."

They never interviewed any of his family members until he was back in the state? She is trying to act like that was one of the reasons she had reason to bring him back.

OMG. A reporter just said: "Hindsight is 20/20 although I'm not so sure its even that good for you"...

Occam's Razor... "One should not increase, beyond what is necessary, the number of entities required to explain anything."

Ohhh it's Karr's fault....cause he was one of those darn confessors!

Not that she had any evidence.

AHHHHHHHHHHh Karr not first suspect, had several.....yeah Tracey's suspects.

I will be posting the following quote from Lacy on YouTube for the record.

"The DNA could be an artifact. It isn't necessarily the killer's. There's a probability that it's the killer's, but it could be something else."

Quote Originally Posted by Why_Nut
    I will be posting the following quote from Lacy on YouTube for the record.

"The DNA could be an artifact. It isn't necessarily the killer's. There's a probability that it's the killer's, but it could be something else."
    Good Idea WN Thank you

So she's admitting it. RST please take note.

Does this mean that the case against karr was dropped because of his alibi?
    This is my opinion and it may not be copied in whole or in part without my written permission

RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

Angry

She is using JOHN RAMSEY as a SOURCE.
    "Don't play dumb with me, RR! You're no good at it." The Punisher

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."