Steve Thomas on Nancy Grace tonight

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by babyboomer, Aug 29, 2006.

1. babyboomer

babyboomer Member

Phone calls will be taken.

2. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

Gag, I hate that woman but I'll have to watch. Anyone got the phone#

3. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Great! Steve can correct spoon-fed Nancy on the many things she got wrong...listening to the RST.

4. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

WHOOOHOOO.

This is going to be gooooood!!!

5. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

I doubt she'll let him get much out and I don't think he's going to attack a lady, even in defense. But hey at least we'll get to look at him again.lol

6. Cherokee and Watching You

I would like to take this opportunity to make a personal request:

To Cherokee and/or Watching You: Would one or both of you please call Nancy's show tonight? You are two of the most brilliant and eloquent people here (no brown-nosing intended).

:lamb:

7. Elle

Elle Member

They certainly are. You left out Tricia. You have just seen and heard her, or have you?

8. Elle

Elle Member

Tricia, are you going to be home tonight to watch this, for a change? :)

I just watched Steve Thomas with Greta. Isn't he something? I'm older than the rest of you younger ones, as you know, but I luv Steve too. :winkaway:

9. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Oh I agree 100 percent with Ploppy_Slopper. Thanks for the wonderful support Elle, but WY and Cherokee put me to shame.

I'll be on a plane so I can't call in. It's up to you guys now :)

10. I saw Tricia on MSNBC and she was great, I just think Cherokee and Watching You should get some tv time too :p

11. Elle

Elle Member

I love both Cherokee and Watching You very much, but I haven't heard them talk or seen them on TV. :)

Where are you off to now?

12. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Catherine!

Catherine,

Time for you to get on the phone again. You seem to have great luck getting through on these shows. Go for it!

13. Catherine

Catherine Member

Until I read your post Lurker, I was thinking "Oh I don't know if I can stand watching Nancy tonight!!" But I do LOVE Steve Thomas. My poor husband, he walked in the house last night when I was screaming at Nancy for talkiing about the "unidentified" palm print. I don't know how much more of this HE can take.

:steamed:

14. Show Me

Can you try Catherine?

15. Catherine

Catherine Member

I'll definitely try. I can't imagine being that lucky, but I'll certainly try.

16. amster

amster Member

:jumpie:

Oh boy! I can look at him again! I'll mute Nancy....

17. babyboomer

babyboomer Member

Here's Nancy's number--
    1 877 NANCY 01

1 877 626-2901

18. amster

amster Member

I think Steve is gonna be on CC next.....

19. Show Me

Cool I'm watching Crier.

20. Catherine

Catherine Member

Thanks bb. The first time I called, I dialed way too many numbers, then realized I was entering "NANCY" like it was a text message. D'oh!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice