Why Isn't John Ramsey DEMANDING Lacy's Resignation?!

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by YumYum012, Aug 29, 2006.

1. YumYum012

YumYum012 Member

If John Ramsey REALLY wanted justice for JonBenet he would be DEMANDING that Mary Lacy and other incompetent investigators in the Boulder DA's Office RESIGN! IMMEDIATELY!

The fact that John has NOT done so just SCREAMS that he has ZERO INTEREST in finding justice for his daughter. John Walsh and Marc Klass would certainly have made such demands if they had seen such a shameful display of incompetence/corruption by the DA in their own cases. So would I ... and so would you.

I'm going to email Boyles and Caplis in the hope that they will begin to focus on this OUTRAGEOUS conduct by John Ramsey. I URGE others to do the same with Boyles, Caplis, and other media sources.

...YumYum

2. Elle

Elle Member

How could John Ramsey do that YY when Lacy just had the Ramseys in her office in May or June, under friendly circumstances? She also attended Patsy's funeral. I think Mary considers herself a friend of the Ramseys.

3. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

We have known for years that John has NO KLASS!!

4. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

Cause she's carrying their water...?

5. babyboomer

babyboomer Member

How monstrous is it for John Ramsey to not only take part in the cover up of his daughter's killing, but to then sit back while the incompetent DA tries to pin the death of this guy he knows didn't do it?

And yes, if he were innocent, wouldn't he be shouting from the rooftops?

6. JR knows that as long as Lacy is DA, his A$$ will never see the inside of a jail cell.

He's probably sending her a hallmark card and flowers to thank her for her effort...

7. sandraladeda

sandraladeda Member

....despite the fact they have never been cleared, have never been removed from the suspect list, how unprofessional is that, Mary? Where's your objectivity? :mad:

8. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

Come on Y<sup>2 </sup> JR knew before he alerted the press to this story that Karr had nothing to do with JonBenét's death. If he exposes Lacy he exposes, Tracy, Smit, the RST, and his own culpability in this latest scamsey spin fest.

9. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

If you think JR wanted to hide during this latest travesty, if they EVER put someone who is competent in charge of the investigation, he probably WOULD leave the country!

If competence takes over, it's over for the Ramseys

10. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

Yeah, like that will ever happen in the Boulder DA's office. Don't hold your breath. Just sayin' :banghead:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice