Rachel Cooke - The Search For Rachel Phase II

Discussion in 'The Search for Rachel Cooke' started by RC, Feb 4, 2002.

1. RC

RC FFJ Senior Member

Sketch

Here is a sketch of one of the two guys in the white Car. If you have any information of him please contact The Williamson County Sheriff's Department at 512-943-1300 or 1800-253-STOP. He is only wanted for questioning.

2. JR

JR FFJ Senior Member

Reward poster in Spanish

For those who live in areas where this may be more appropriate (I will swap out a new flyer for this one later today.)

For those who would like a clear copy, please email me and I will send you the full sized posters, which you can print out and make copies of.

Una Joven Desaparecida
    Georgetown, Texas
    Recompensa: $25,000 dollares

Nombre: Rachel Cooke
    Dia de Desaparecion: 10 de enero, 2002 a las 10:00am
    Desaparecio: de su casa en el area de North Lake
    Georgetown Texas
    Genero: mujer
    Estatura: 5' 2" (cinco pies dos pulgadas)
    Peso: 120 Ibs.
    Color de ojos: verdes claros
    Color de pelo: rubio con rayitos castanos
    Raza: Blanca
    Tez: Blanca
    Fecha de nacimineto: 10 de mayo, 1982

Descripcion de su ropa el dia que desaparecio: portaba una blusa deportiva color verde, pantalones sudadero color gris, zapatos deportivos marca Adidas, llevaba un Walkman (radio portable) color amarillo. Rachel quien estaba de visitata en su casa antes de regresar a la universidad desaparecio mientras estaba corriendo en su "jog" de la manana.

Se busca informacion de dos hombres jovenes, aproximadamente de 17-21 anos de edad, que fueron reportados en esta area la manana que ella desaparecio. Estaban en un coche viejo color blanco, modelo Camaro o Trans Am con una raya bajo la puerta.

Si Usted o alguien que conosca tiene informacion sobre esta joven Favor de llamar a:

Williamson County Crime Stoppers, telefono 1-800-253-STOP Departamento de Williamson County Sheriff, telefono 512-943-1300 Equusearch de Texas, telefono 512-635-7310 *Recompensa hasta $25,000 dollares por informacion segura que resulte en el regreso o locacion de Rachel Cooke o de la identificaccion de cualquier persona culpable de su desaparicion.

*La decision sobre la cantidad de la recompensa esta a la discrecion del "Reward Committee" *La recompensa se ofrece hasta el 30 de abril o hasta que se encuentre a Rachel culquiera que suceda primero

3. JR

JR FFJ Senior Member

Spanish Poster

It will be tomorrow before I can post the Spanish poster. RC, feel free to post it yourself if you'd like.

4. RC

RC FFJ Senior Member

RachelCookeSearch.org

I finally got http://www.rachelcookesearch.org running last night. It has both a Spanish and English version of Rachel's flyer. Both are current. I put a few of the pictures of the search that JR and I took there also.

We are working on some new activities to help the word get out. Things such as "Ride for Rachel" will be posted there soon.

RC

5. JR

JR FFJ Senior Member

Web Site

Robert the web site looks great. I will continue praying for Rachel and your family.

Rather than continue to post flyers here, I will make sure the link to the site is posted frequently:

http://www.rachelcookesearch.org

6. JR

JR FFJ Senior Member

Rachel Update

One team in the "special focus area search."

Copyright ©2002 Jacqueline L. Riggs

Last edited: Feb 10, 2002
  7. JR

JR FFJ Senior Member

8. JR

JR FFJ Senior Member

Rachel Search Update

The search for Rachel continues.

:yellow: This will be an especially difficult week for the Cooke family. Yesterday was Mrs. Cooke's birthday and the one month anniversary of Rachel's abduction. Mr. Cooke is heading to California to clean out Rachel's apartment. I just want to say once again, that my thoughts and prayers are with you RC, as they are with Rachel and the rest of the family.

Reminder - You can download flyers in English and Spanish at the Rachel Search.org site.

Rachel Search.Org http://www.rachelcookesearch.org

<b>Ride For Rachel</b> starts this weekend and next weekend is a massive effort to distribute the flyers across the state of Texas.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2002
  9. Amglory

Amglory Member

RC

Please know that I hope you get more than enough riders for the ride for Rachel. Believe me, if I lived in your area I would be one of them.

Power of prayer is a wonderul thing. Just know everyone here is praying for your daughters safe return.

10. RC

RC FFJ Senior Member

Please post Rachel's flyers

Amglory, you can help by going to http://www.rachelcookesearch.org and printing out Rachel's flyer/poster and posting around your town. We want nationwide coverage.

thanks,
    RC

11. Kip

Kip Member

RC

I'm going to print out the poster and put them up in my area (just north of San Francisco).

From media reports, it sounds like one of the few leads is the description of that car. Do you know what is being done to try to find it? This stuff may already be being done, but for instance, is the description being sent to mechanics and gas stations? Could you get any state trade associations of mechanics to include a description in their next newsletter that goes out?

12. JR

JR FFJ Senior Member

RC

Did we get all the routes posted or will there be another ride soon?

Hugs to all of you and prayers for Rachel's safe return.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2002
  13. JR

JR FFJ Senior Member

Reward Increase

The reward for information leading to Rachel's return has been increased to $50,000 so if you are passing out flyers, be sure you go to the Rachel Cooke search site and print out the latest flyers.

http://www.rachelcookesearch.org

14. JR

JR FFJ Senior Member

RC

Have you not heard anything from America's most wanted? Maybe we need to send more letters out like to 20/20?

Hugs to you and the family.

15. Kip

Kip Member

Good for Inside Edition. Bad for AMW. That's a lousy policy. I'm going to write them again. I'm sure part of it is that missing older kids and adults often disappear on their own (here in Northern Calif--that just happened twice in the last month). However, Rachel obviously did not go off on her own free will. I'm mad. AMW is going to hear from me.

I just looked at the KVUE site--how wonderful that they're doing that. It looks great--I'm at work now, so I'll have to go back and look more closely later.

16. JR

JR FFJ Senior Member

RC

Kvue is doing a nice job of documenting the search for Rachel. If there is anything I can do to provide history for you with the photos and so on, let me know. I need to drop several more onto disk for you and get it to you as well.

Hugs to all of you and my prayers for Rachel and your family continue.

I am surprised at AMW. I always thought they did any age missing person and were interested in getting all the "bad guys" off the streets. I did send them a nother email yesterday requesting that they at least post the police sketch of the potential witness being sought. They have not responded as yet.

17. JR

JR FFJ Senior Member

Potential Witness being sought

The Williamson County Sheriff's Department would like to talk to this man as a potential witness in the disappearance of Rachel Cooke. If you recognize this man please contact the Sheriff at 1-800-253-STOP. Thank you.

18. JR

JR FFJ Senior Member

Rachel on Inside Edition

I just checked RC's diary on the Kvue site and here is what he wrote on Saturday (emphasis mine):

The same Inside Edition reporter that was following the Danielle Van Dam case interviewed both he and Rachel's ex-roomate Bambi. <b>They are still saying that the show about Rachel will be broadcasted this Thursday. I believe it comes on at 3:00 p.m. KVUE.</b> I will continue to give updates on the broadcast.

http://www.kvue.com/special/0228KVUEJournal-jw.ffe668.html

19. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

JR

I think this needs to be announced on the daily. It comes on here at 7:00 pm. I will be watching.

I'm going to give a heads up on the daily so everyone knows about it, in case they miss it here.

20. JR

JR FFJ Senior Member

Thanks WY

As you know I am not one to watch TV so I don't know what is on when, but I will be looking for IE's story on Rachel.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice