O'Reilly Factor

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by cindysnow3, Aug 29, 2006.

1. cindysnow3

cindysnow3 Member

Chuck Green was on the O'Reilly Factor He is Former Editor of The Denver Post says alot of people looking into Tracey and what his part was in this Karr Deal. He thinks he fed him for four years also and said he is in it for finacial gain.

2. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

The guy on CNN Headline news who is that preacher republican dude with GB initials, who calls Karr Captain Highpants, said he doesn't believe the real killer of JonBenet will ever be caught...because the killer may already be dead....

I swear I am not making this up.

I just HOPE Bill O'Reilly goes after Tracey. He had Geraldo on the other night and they both acted like they were about to bust a gut over the Sonoma investigation in 2001 and how they/Boulder let Karr get away.

Now that Geraldo had the Tracey expose piece with Tricia, maybe they'll follow through with this.

3. tylin

tylin Banned

I heard that too. Made my day.... :cheerful:

4. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

The problem is O'Reilly has been on vacation and the guy who is doing the show is nowhere as good as ole Bill.

5. Carol

Carol Member

John Kasich, a former Republican representative from Ohio, is filling in for the vacationing O'Reilly. He is pretty good, but he doesn't get as angry as Bill.

6. heymom

heymom Member

It's Glenn Beck

That would be Glenn Beck, who has been on talk radio for years now, still is, but CNN Headline News gave him a try and I guess he's doing well. I hoped he would come down on the right side of this. He can get really silly at times, which is why I don't watch him any more.

Glenn Beck website

Heymom

7. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

I watch Glenn. I thought it was interesting he mentioned Roger DePue and how he thinks it was Mama.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice